[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when this is the only think you can think about.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-02-48-05.png (335 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-02-48-05.png
335 KB, 1440x2560
>that feel when this is the only think you can think about.
>>
>>27169905
I kinda feel the same with losing my left testicle to torsion
>>
Can't believe that's legal in America. Here in Europe else don't mutilate our children's penisis.
>>
>>27169905
Circumcisiying infants is a fucking crime. It would already have been banned in parts of Europe if it wasn't for the Jews who immediately screamed muh shoah 2.0.

>>27169923
Sorry to hear that, bro.
>>
Some anon posted this a few days ago. Shit's all fucked up. Jews and Puritans have way too much of a hold on our genitals
>>
>>27169991
>Circumcisiying
*circumcising
>>
>>27169905
>I told my therapist
I want to see how that played out. I wouldn't be surprised if the therapist was cucked by Jewish medical studies and tried to tell him he should be glad his penis is mutilated
>>
File: 1455529420362.jpg (79 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1455529420362.jpg
79 KB, 600x720
Holy shit, is it really true that cutfags live a life of being eternally buttblasted? I can't imagine living in a country where its normal to make your sons foreverially anally pained, turning them into seething cutlets forever bootybothered by their inferior dicks.
>>
>>27170034
Most of them just stay in denial to shield themselves from the painful truth. You'll see, they'll come flooding in soon enough making fools out of themselves
>>
Circumcision has legitimately made me consider suicide. I'm missing chunks of my glans because mine was botched. 0/10
>>
>>27169905
I've heard of thinking with your other head but this is ridiculous.
>>
>>27170034
I know you're baiting but I was cut as a child in a country where circumcision is not common. The whole episode was very traumatic to me because no one tried to explain to me what was happening and why, just that surgery was necessary.

It was again very traumatic to later find out what exactly had happened and why it "had" to be done. The medical reason was one (1) urinary tract infection. Those fucking doctors needed the money I guess. They should have waited to see if it would become a chronic problem. Instead they immediately proposed circumcison to prevent further infections. Unfortunately my parents listened to them and my stupid aunt, whose son had had a long history with chronic uti until he had been cut.
>>
Non-circumcised here
I've had 4 girls turn me down because of the state of my penis in high school
You guys have nothinv to complain about, fuck off you depressed fucks.
>>
>>27170156
>Non-circumcised here
>I've had 4 girls turn me down because of the state of my penis in high school
>You guys have nothinv to complain about, fuck off you depressed fucks.

This is a lie. 99.999% of all girls don't care. Many young girls don't even notice.
>>
>>27170156
t. undercover cutfag
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK