[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do any of you robots play nostalrius? i just downloaded it and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (146 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
146 KB, 1920x1080
do any of you robots play nostalrius?
i just downloaded it and was wondering if anyone wanted to start a new character and play with me
>>
FUck yea m8t i'll join you, what race? do you want to play as? i prefer horde desu
>>
>>27169646
i'm not sure
i played forsaken warlock in retail and kinda wouldn't mind reliving that but i'd also like to do something different

thinking warrior or rogue, maybe mage

also was thinking of playing pve server, too many chinks and lag from overpopulation on pvp from what i've heard
>>
I was wondering about leveling in it, but maybe when I have more free time. I just get so anxious if I don't watch my youtube videos
>>
Just started few days ago, and damn this leveling is so slow. I dunno IF i quit before getting to 60, but would be nice to raid TBC when it comes out.
>>
isn't the server total shit because it's full of bots and it's overloaded since vanilla wasn't good for heaps of players?
I find old versions of wow get boring after a while. If you never played vanilla/bc/wotlk then the private servers are alright, but it won't be the same experience because the content isn't getting released in segments like it does on retail.
>>
I play alliance.

Rogue: Westify lvl 42 or 44?
Hunter: Rivalry lvl 32
>>
i'm thinking of making a priest
shadow deeps looks pretty good and i can heal in groups

though the appeal of hunter or shaman or even druid looks good for having some form of speed increase pre mount
>>
I play it its pretty sweet lots more players than i expected. I rolled horde as usual because i'm not a fag. There's actually a barrens chat on par to retail, which surprised me a lot. There is a grind involved though definitely.
>>
>>27169633
I started a little over a week ago, made an undead Priest on the PVE realm. Just hit 35 earlier tonight, trying to slow my roll a bit before 40 so I can afford my mount, I only have like 35g atm. Shouldve gone with a gathering prof instead of ench/tailoring, huge money sinks leveling up
>>
>>27169966
how much money is there to be made with gathering profs?
i really don't want to have to grind for gold at 40
>>
>have to grind in hillsbrad because no quests
>get oneshot by a shaman every 3rd minute
>if I try and get away they frost shock me or a lvl 60 comes up and corpse camps me
Gee whiz this sure is FUN
>>
>>27170010
>playing pvp server
>on a server that peaks at like 12k people
what the fuck do you expect to happen?
>>
>>27170010
Doing this to noobs is sooooooooooooooooooooooo funny. Lighten up big guy, I laugh when 60's kill me
>>
This is one of those private servers right? I'd love to play one but dunno if its safe can someone give me a rundown on this kinda stuff? Really don't want a virus
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.