[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to best female friend >mention how I someone that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11
File: aojGyeA_700b.jpg (93 KB, 696x667) Image search: [Google]
aojGyeA_700b.jpg
93 KB, 696x667
>talking to best female friend
>mention how I someone that killed himself a week ago
>she says "I don't understand why someone would kill themselves"
>"what do you mean?"
>"I mean It just makes so much more sense to me that if you were suicidal you'd go to like Africa or something and help the unfortunate people"
>"What..."
>"You know? Like if you don't want your life any more then why on earth would you just throw it away when you could instead give it to people in order to help them?"
>"people who are depressed don't think like that man..."
>"Yeah but they should!! improving the lives of others is a much better option than suicide if you're suicidal!"

This girl is one of my closest friends and I love her a lot but holy fucking shit....
We both grew up with each other but she's so ridiculously liberal and peace loving and shit to the point where it's just insanity
>>
She sounds like an anime.
>>
>>27169644

This, she sounds perfect.
>>
>>27169627
believe me when i say she didnt come up with that line of thought herself. It really sounds like some Tumblr bullshit.

Or Like the other anon said, some fluffy anime crap.
>>
File: 1455319541846.png (315 KB, 491x373) Image search: [Google]
1455319541846.png
315 KB, 491x373
>>27169627
OP how did you get an anime friend?
>>
>>27169627
Women don't have feelings, for them it's all anbout appearance and making yourself look good to impress others.
She doesn't care about Africans she just wants attention.

Also is she really that retarded? How do you even make that leap in thought?
"I want to kill myself because it's too painful to live and I can't even get up in the morning or go outside, but instead I'll fly to Africa and feed kids"
I can't even understand how carefree this person must be. No problems in life at all, never struggled with anything.
>>
File: 1451169909955.jpg (111 KB, 802x1000) Image search: [Google]
1451169909955.jpg
111 KB, 802x1000
>>27169644
>>27169658

LOL? Are you 2 really so fucking retarded that a normal, ignorant trigger inspiring normie stacy response like that makes you feel warm and fuzzy due to animoos? "She sounds like anime." Na, diggity dawg, she sounds like a fucking whore who never lived a single day of true pain in her life.
>>
>>27169627
is she 12 years old?

i can understand that thinking if she is 12.
>>
Well why don't she go to Africa and see if it's all that 'life improving'.
If a suicidal person went to the most desolate part of Africa, they probably would want to kill themselves even more seeing how shit life can be there for the super poor.
>>
>>27169664
Actually, her dad suggested the idea of helping people when you'r suicidal "back when [she] was depressed" and now she's turned it into this
>>
>>27169627
You should tell her that if you ever plan on killing yourself, you're going to take some people out with you.
>>
>>27169627

I am so sick and fucking tired of being expected to care about niglets I've never met and have no reason to give a shit about
>>
Psychiatry is the reddit of medical practices
>>
Psychology is the reddit of medicaI practices
>>
>>27169736
The only part of that which should be in quotes is "depressed". There's no way that kind of feel good bullshit would actually help someone who's legitimately depressed.
>>
>If you are depressed, why don't you go see the world? Do all crazy stuff!
>>
>>27169829
Who's paying for that? How do you think I got depressed in the first place?
>>
>>27169829
Came here to post this

This is the absolute easiest way to spot someone who's never been depressed.

These people can't bathe themselves, they can't even leave their house most days yet they're just going to go on some movie adventure around the world?
>>
File: 1455290147704.jpg (9 KB, 500x441) Image search: [Google]
1455290147704.jpg
9 KB, 500x441
>>27169829
>shit like this is what really pisses me off
>>
>>27169627
Women are fucking idiots, period.
They don't mentally mature beyond the teenage years; intellectually they are like 14 year old males.
>>
>>27169664
That line of thinking was really popular back in 08-10 on 4chan
People would say "I'm going to kill myself" and then 10 people would post the same "man up, faggot" copy pasta
>>
>>27170604
>intellectually they are like 14 year old males
Then why aren't they all constantly having sex with each other?
>>
>>27170619
That's not the same line of thinking though. That's "harden up and make something of yourself" this is "why waste your life when you can serve others even though you hate everything"
>>
>go to Africa to help people
>savage niggers rape you and give you ebola and AIDS
>behead you and eat your heart

In the words of Giacomo Garibaldi, "AND EVERYONE GOT WHAT THEY WANTED!"
>>
>>27169701
>Women don't have feelings
Stopped reading right there famalam
>>
File: ifnZn[1].png (123 KB, 1198x282) Image search: [Google]
ifnZn[1].png
123 KB, 1198x282
>>27170659
You obviously haven't read the copy pasta
It was literally the same line of thinking and no amount of semantics you might spew after this would possibly make you right
>>
>>27169748
This, my niggalicious famlamb.
>>
File: Evil_Kermit.jpg (51 KB, 476x479) Image search: [Google]
Evil_Kermit.jpg
51 KB, 476x479
>>27169701
This so much.
Women spew this crap all the time even though they don't donate a single penny of their own to help people.
Check any of those "1 like = 1 prayer" posts on normiebook and the majority of people who liked it will be women.
And if they happen to actually donate money to charity, you can bet yourself that they will make a post about it to get attention.
>>
File: 1449883550625.gif (9 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1449883550625.gif
9 KB, 100x100
I want to die, but I am too busy, and my Grandparents would feel bad so I have to wait for them to die.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27170735
Op here, although I get what you're saying and I get the message of your image fully I can confirm that what she's saying is "If you don't want your life anymore then you should give it to someone who can use it better than you regardless how you feel." as if you're entire being is a machine that can be passed around when you no longer want it
>>
>>27170837
>I want to die
>I am too busy
Busy with what? What could possibly be so important that you have to finish it first before you remove yourself from existence (thereby rendering that important thing you're busy with completely arbitrary)
>>
>>27170869
You aren't busy anon? If its worth doing, its worth doing well.
>>
File: 1455964145946.png (38 KB, 290x268) Image search: [Google]
1455964145946.png
38 KB, 290x268
>>27170735
this is the most retarded picture i have ever seen.
>>
"Suicidal" people get mad when you catch them out in their own game

>"I'm suicidal"
>If you don't care about your life anymore, then why not just drop everything and focus on helping other people?
>"Because people would then stop giving me attention"
>But helping others is known to give meaning to your life
>"STOP TRYING TO HELP ME AND JUST FEEL SORRY FOR ME REEEEEEE"

Suicidal people are just massive attention whores. They figured they could get sympathy by threatening to kill themselves. Even the tiny, tiny minority of suicidal people who do end up killing themselves only do so because they have that "I want to be remembered", "i want to get back at the world" mindset.

But people who just kill themselves with no fuss aren't as obnoxious as the other kind of suicidal people.

People who always say they want to die, but then just keep on hanging around. It's not that fucking hard to kill yourself, so why are you still here.

I'll tell you why.
Attention.
That's what it all comes back to.
>>
>>27171165
Kill yourself you fucking autist
>>
>>27171287

No
Because I'm not an attention whore
>>
>>27169627
>surprised when female liberals do not contain reason or logic

they can be nice but yeah
>>
>>27169627
>she's so ridiculously liberal
shouldn't she think that people have a right to suicide and shouldn't be 'forced' to keep living then.
>>
>>27169709
This.
If clueless, ditsy bimbos who have no sense of perspective whatsoever are your kind of girl, you're absolutely fucking brainwashed.
>>
>>27169627
She is too innocent (or pretends to be) or too young and clearly hasn't experienced any kind of depression in her life.
I want to believe is a facade, because is not really easy for someone to never had any hardship in their life to the poing of making everything seem meaningless.
She seems like a nice person, but beware anon, because she will be the kind of person that when facing someone with depression, will only say "just feel better" without understanding that they can't even if they want. Then will give them her back without giving any kind of support, because to her, she already did her part and they are wrong. And if they kill themselves she will blame them for wasting a live. Not saying her idea is bad, but she needs to know that you can't talk about something you don't know about, or you don't understand.

tl;dr Keep her as a friend, but never trust blindly on her, she won't be there for you when you have a hard time.
>>
File: mousey.jpg (33 KB, 314x320) Image search: [Google]
mousey.jpg
33 KB, 314x320
>>27171165
People who use suicide for attention are fucking disgusting.

>"I'm suicidal"
>"Then why havent you killed yourself?"
>tfw "I don't know"
>>
>>27171446
This. People that actually plans to kill themselves rarely say anithing about it, because they know people will try to stop them.
>>
>>27171165
You don't understand how being suicidal works.

A lot of people don't talk about it because of idiotic responses like yours, it's not about attention and just assuming that is why people become so reluctant to find people to talk about it.

It's a feeling of hopelessness, like every day you feel dead inside and you don't know what to do about it, waking up in the morning knowing another shit day awaits is like torture.

Doing stuff' doesn't solve the core problem, it's like idiots who think it's all about having things. It's not some kind of way of thinking you can change, you can attempt to but after a while it eventually comes back. There is no cure except ending it all. The only reason I haven't done it myself is because I'm too weak.
>>
>>27171165
>"I'm suicidal"
>If you don't care about your life anymore, then why not just drop everything and focus on helping other people?
>"Because people would then stop giving me attention"

This is where you went horribly wrong. The only people who want to "kill themselves" that you actually hear about are in fact the attention seekers who are the loudest in the group so you only ever hear about them. You never hear about the vast numbers (although the minority) of people who legitimately want to die but don't go around telling people besides the people who they legitimately believe they can get help from

>Even the tiny, tiny minority of suicidal people who do end up killing themselves only do so because they have that "I want to be remembered", "i want to get back at the world" mindset.
I'm guessing you've never felt even a sliver of depression before have you? You're just as fucking bad as the girl in the OP except with a different mindset

>People who always say they want to die, but then just keep on hanging around. It's not that fucking hard to kill yourself, so why are you still here.
No it's because a majority of the time the people who"want" kill themselves legitimately are hoping things get better. Wanting to kill yourself isn't about just wanting to end your life. It's about wanting your shitty life to stop being so shitty. It's more of a "I want a better life" than a "I don't want a life at all". And when there's no way for people to get that better life the only option they have left is suicide but they still hold it off for some time to see if things get better

Now of course there are still those emotional and impulsive teens who kill themselves after something stupid and temporary like going through a break-up. Those kids are different to the people who kill themselves from long lasting depression.

0/10 post would not read again
>>
>>27171340
In theory yes but modern day liberalism goes more along the lines of everyone should live as "morally" as possible and ignore all facts and arguments of why that's dumb and we're all equal and special and unique and blah blah blah. It's really just about whatever is nicest to hear.
>>
>>27171165
You understand that some people are vocal about things anonymously online that they have never told anyone in real life right?
>>
>>27171557
It's why suicide prevention is so hard, once you realize it, they're already dead
>>
>>27169644
>>27169709

i hate to say this but this is true. anime characters are actually normies with all their harams, friends and adventures and all.....
>>
I am depressed, but I don't think your friend is wrong OP, if life is so shitty then why don't you do something you've never done before. The few times I ignored the "you're lazy and worthless" thinking and actually did something useful I felt proud. She's right and we all use our depression for pity and excuses. Also
> female friend
GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.