[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do other boards hate /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: taylor swift.png (206 KB, 336x337) Image search: [Google]
taylor swift.png
206 KB, 336x337
Why do other boards hate /r9k/?
>>
because it's an useless shithole, no original content at all
r9k is failed normies complaining about no gf and normies trolling/laughing at them
>>
Don't worry, /a/ and /pol/ are much more hated.
>>
casue normies, tbqh
>>
Most tumblr board, always complaining about muh feels, also that beta uprising shit

femanon and cyborg threads
>>
>>27169407
We have a love hate relationship with /pol/. Most boards are cancer anyway besides /tv/, /pol/ and /x/
>>
>>27169960
>/a/
not really...
/v/ and /x/ are probably more hated than /a/
>>
>>27169425
it's a useless****

Come original, you gotta come ottoman
>>
>>27170349
/x/? really?
>>
>>27170349
>no /mlp/
c'mon
>>
>because it's a r/foreveralone tier circle jerk
>very little of you actually have real mental issues, the rest are that 16 year old girl who diagnoses herself via webmd
>95% of the board has the potential to get what they want if they put effort towards it, instead you'd just rather be lazy
>hypocrites, all of you here are exactly what you claim to hate.
>>
>>27169407
Because even other depressed shut in's don't want to be associated with the pathetic shit on this board, and the image of unpopular white males you guys have projected on too the general public. This board is trash and causes more harm than good
>>
>>27170349
>not /b/ or /lgbt/
>>
>>27169407
Because like the other hated boards, they can't stop shitting up every thread they get in with their ideology.
>>
>>27170499
I really haven't seen /mlp/ crossboarders.
>>
>>27170473
/x/ is not what it was some time ago. Now is full of chuunibyou roleplay, and the same threads "How do I a succubus?" "Do vampires exist?" "Political/reptilian conspirancy" over and over again. Like with most boards, the only good content comes when someone post screencaps of older threads with a good horror story, or something like that.

Still don't see it as the most hated board.
I would say it's
/b/ because 12 years old trying to be edgy
/v/ /b/ people after they turn 18

/r9k/ part of /v/ people that remained virgins after turning 25
/mlp/ part of /v/ people that became horsefuckers after turning 25
/a/ part of /v/ people that became weebs

special mentions
/mu/ because everyone sees them as pretentions hipsters
/fa/ faggots
/cgl/ because unknown territory, gross period blood stories, and all the girls there will reject any guy from any other board unless they look like Gackt.
>>
>>27169425
Lol this. I made a troll thread being a fat mexican and it was just the same 2 dudes jerking their dicks and repeating the same insults. I did sort of bait them a bit but its so damn easy, I swear like the large majority here have some sort of brain damage lol.
>>
>>27171350
Holy shit how much time do you spend on this website
>>
>>27169407
>Why do other boards hate /r9k/?
because there normalfags. this website is slowly turning into reddit/tumblr politically incorrect edition. seriously even the memes and humor of this website is turning something ninefag would invented if they did invent something on there own that it.
>>
>>27170337
>Most boards are cancer anyway besides /tv/, /pol/ and /x/
>implying those boards aren't the most cancerous board ever
shake my skulls famillia
>>
>>27171350
>all the girls there will reject any guy from any other board unless they look like Gackt.
do they still seriously still like gackt. the dude is a walking relic
>>
>>27171366
You only have to spend a couple of minutes on each board to see how they tick.
>>
>>27171443
Not sure, but I'm guessing the older ones could still like him. Not gonna lie, plastic surgery or not, I wish I could look like he does when I reach his age.

>>27171366
I just come and go. I just have seen the differences beetween boards when coming back after a few years absent.
>>27171489 This is spot on to know the boards as they currently are though.
>>
>>27171434
>implying those aren't the easily the most redpilled and best boards
Cucked /lit/fag detected
>>
>>27171350
>/x/ isn't what it used to be
Nah /x/ is fine. It was never a creepypasta board.

Shitty fake stories are the reason the board went downhill.
The board is for discussing the occult.
If you don't believe in the occult then fuck off of it.
>>
File: 1457744315452.jpg (63 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457744315452.jpg
63 KB, 640x360
Because they're all normies.
>>
File: into the trash it goes.jpg (42 KB, 700x479) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes.jpg
42 KB, 700x479
>>27170337
>Most boards are cancer anyway besides /tv/, /pol/ and /x/
Was this opinion made from recyclable materials? Because it went right in the trash
>>
>>27170337
>/tv/
Dear God no. Even they think they have shit taste.

>/pol/
A massive troll containment board?

>/x/
/x/ is just /x/

The only decent board is /his/
>>
>>27171698
>>27171762
>implying /tv/ doesn't make the best memes
>implying /pol/ isn't always right

/his/ is good as well I don't browse it much
>>
>>27171602
>redpilled
>best boards
>he fell for white man meme
whose the real cuck here?
(YOU)
get wreck cuck
>>
>>27171762
>The only decent board is /his/
you are a faggot. Freddy mercury kinda faggot that is
>>
>>27169407
That was the last Taylor Swift song I liked
>>
>>27171801
Name a better race
Pro tip: You can't
>>
>>27171895
some of those half chinks are nice, but yeah, not better.
>>
File: backtor9k.jpg (119 KB, 640x821) Image search: [Google]
backtor9k.jpg
119 KB, 640x821
because your stupid cancer metastasizes to other boards. The word normie basically renders a post trash with a single use
>>
>>27169407
They dont. Don't be so negative chum.
>>
File: stare.gif (859 KB, 500x342) Image search: [Google]
stare.gif
859 KB, 500x342
>>27169407
How can people hate Taylor?
>>
>>27169407
Why do /pol/ and /r9k/ have such a big overlap? Whenever something about minorities being shitters is posted on one it's also on the other.
>>
>>27172743
>anger
>disenfranchisement
>hatred of women
>hatred of minorities
>desire to make America great again
>>
>>27169407

because it's not funny or good and the meta that dominates it is not interesting
>>
>>27169407
i used to hang in /b/ but now there are too many normies there.
>>
>>27172772
>>desire to make America great again
Robots don't care about that though, and /pol/ isn't all Americans
>>
>>27169407
because the other boards are filled with normies

alright

lets put it this way

lets say you're in a video game club
you and your friends genuinely love vidya and play it to escape and feel it on a different level

here come these other faggots who don't even like it but are like 'omg your games are so gay fuck you vidya faggots'

thats basically it
>>
File: agentorange.jpg (589 KB, 3000x1908) Image search: [Google]
agentorange.jpg
589 KB, 3000x1908
>>27172803

you're a bunch of underaged idiots with this "normie chad stacy" shit, that's why everyone hates r9k. And there are no fucking "normies" posting on goddamn 4chan
>>
>>27172795
It would fix or ease the other points. And most of /pol/ whether they are American or not like Trump as many of their countries are dealing with the same issues
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.