[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my dog turns 7 years old >tfw half her life is gone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: dogs1.jpg (392 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
dogs1.jpg
392 KB, 2000x1333
>tfw my dog turns 7 years old
>tfw half her life is gone
>tfw shes probably going to start deteriorating at a rapid rate soon
>tfw i get anxiety when shes not in sight and i cant find her even though shes in another room

this is my first dog, how fucking distraught am i going to be when it's her time?
>>
>this is my first dog, how fucking distraught am i going to be when it's her time?

No way of knowing till it happens.

Also man, unless your dog is a large one or a sickly breed like the bulldog, it might live a lot longer than 14 years. My dog lived to 19.

Then again a lot of dogs somehow croak at 8.
>>
>>27169266

It'll be pretty bad. But there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>27169304
The breed I have a small dog, purebred though...12-16 estimated life span.

Shes hasn't had any health issues at all so far in 7 years, had her since she was 10 weeks old.
>>
>>27169332
I'll literally tear up thinking about it right now that one day she will be gone.
>>
File: 2013112595150707.jpg (28 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
2013112595150707.jpg
28 KB, 480x640
>>27169266
I've had one run away, one die, and had to sell 9 others(maltese had 2 litters of fucking 4) this was all growing up as a kid though. All good things come to an end, as will you. You can still cherish moments and memories though. I still don't know if I've accepted death. I don't like living too much so it doesn't seem all bad, but that isn't a satisfying answer, if there should be one. I'd like philosophical answers but it doesn't seem we'll ever get any. Hopefully this isn't too heavy or edgy or stupid. If you are going to deal with the smaller instances it would make sense dealing with the big one is would trickle down
>>
Have you lost a child/sibling before? It will basically feel like that.
>>
>losing a dog
I take comfort in the fact that this is the dog equivalent of living a nice posh life with family you love. He had a good life and it's what it is. It's a shame to lose him but he has to go. It's like losing a grandmother. You love her so much but she had to go.
>>27169394
>like losing a sibling
That's a bit extreme I think. Hasn't happened but I don't even want to imagine that at all because it's not healthy for emergency to do so.
>>
File: 923095902395025.jpg (78 KB, 640x808) Image search: [Google]
923095902395025.jpg
78 KB, 640x808
iodsfoisdjfoisdjfiosd Fdsfsdfsdf
>>
File: 20151102_094837-1-1.jpg (1 MB, 1679x1518) Image search: [Google]
20151102_094837-1-1.jpg
1 MB, 1679x1518
I had to put down my dog recently completely fucked me up. I miss her so much. I don't think I will ever get another dog. I hoped that she would pass away peacefully but we had to put her down and it was sad as fuck. I was crying like a Lil bitch. We buried her in her favorite spot in the backyard. This is her at the vet. The last pic I got of her )':
>>
>>27169266

It never hurts quite as bad as you think it will
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.