[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw literally not allowed to criticize women in any way because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1457895104716.jpg (35 KB, 875x875) Image search: [Google]
1457895104716.jpg
35 KB, 875x875
>tfw literally not allowed to criticize women in any way because roasties will just call me a virgin
>tfw literally not allowed to criticize casual sex because roasties will just call me a virgin
>tfw literally not allowed to have an opinion because roasties will just call me a virgin
I'm done, boys.
>>
>>27168955
Poor little virgin, upset that he can't be an asshole and criticize everyone so he can feel better about himself.
>>
They call you a virgin and then what?
Are you a virgin? Have you ever been in a relationship?
And who will call you that? And why don't you call them an entitled cunt?
>>
>>27168955
>literally not allowed to criticize women in any way because roasties will just call me a virgin

So you can throw out an insult, but you can't take it?

Even worse than being virgin.
>>
>>27168955
They think calling you a virgin makes them cool. You are buying it by reacting this way. Just call them a slut and a whore and their parents did a shite job teaching them.
>>
File: 1430780936756.jpg (69 KB, 340x372) Image search: [Google]
1430780936756.jpg
69 KB, 340x372
>last year
>woman at work going on for the past few days about how masculinity is so fragile and that's why men are sexist
>about 3 days in I get tired of listening to her bitch about men
>tell her that her constant whining about masculinity makes her femininity seem pretty fragile
>ask her how something "so fragile" is also apparently the worst thing ever and oppressing every woman ever
>calls me a tiny-dicked virgin
>tells HR I was sexually harassing her
>have to attend sensitivity training
>>
File: 97689004739.jpg (31 KB, 316x340) Image search: [Google]
97689004739.jpg
31 KB, 316x340
>>27168955
>dont agree with women's opinion/POV
>OMG YOU FUCKING SEXIST PIG BIGOT STOP LIVING IN THE 50s YOU PRIVILEGED CIS MALE RAPING ME WITH YOUR THOUGHTS
>>
>>27169032
Yeah that never happened as you could've also filed a complaint.
>>
Good. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>27169067
What? That's a legit story for sure. I got fired from a job because of sexual harassment I never took part in.
That's what you get when you complain to your superior about a woman taking credit for your own work
>>
>>27169032
>how masculinity is so fragile

Reminder that these are the same """people""" who collapse into tears if someone suggests they've put on weight.
>>
>>27169067
I hate to break it to you, but in the real world, most people take a woman's word over a man's. When a woman cries sexual harassment, people ask "How problematic?". Still have to see that smug cunt every day, but at least I know I make more money than her, and I can give other people preferential treatment (I fix the computers and run the network). Sometimes when her PC has a problem I put it off all day so she can't work, and say I'm busy with server problems. One time there were "network problems" that stopped her from logging in for three hours. It's nice making her look lazy.
>>27169108
That's what gets me about it. Men's egos are fragile but you break down in tears if someone disagrees with you online? Fuck off with that.
>>
File: w_h_10.jpg (121 KB, 520x588) Image search: [Google]
w_h_10.jpg
121 KB, 520x588
OP this image is for you. I found it on here over 50 hours ago, and it really made me kek. I fucking hate women so god damn much. Stupid animals.
>>
>thinks they're "not allowed" to express their opinions because others might call him a name

How much a fucking pussy can you be.
>>
>>27168955
You've never experienced sex, so who are you to tell others how/how often they should do it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.