[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you believe in fate? have you ever experienced a coincidence
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1453028079151.jpg (39 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1453028079151.jpg
39 KB, 340x340
Do you believe in fate? have you ever experienced a coincidence so unlikely, it made you question everything?
>>
Not really. I don't really believe in anything beyond natural science, to be honest.

The only thing that has ever made me question that is the fact that certain names seem to appear again and again in my life. For instance, three separate females in my life have had the same name, and they were my grandma, my first love and girlfriend of 4.5 years, and the kid who's gonna be my godchild.
>>
>>27168547
I once met this girl whose birthday was the same day as mine (June 18). Not only that, her father's birthday was on the same day, just like my dad's. Not only that, her father's name was the FUCKING SAME AS MY DAD (Alvaro). What are the odds of this happening?
>>
growing up, our neighbor/family friend had a cool dog. he'd follow my half brother and I and always greeted us when we came home.shit happened and I became estranged with that part of the family. I came back for 1 thanksgiving 5 years later, i spent the night. the next morning the family friend comes over and tells us he went to check on the dog when he woke up, and it was dead. old age. I know it's bs, but it's comforting to feel like it was just waiting for all of us to be together again, just one last time. I haven't been back since.
>>
>>27168692
Its mean, she your fucking twin.
Congratulation!
>>
>>27168547
>Do you believe in fate?
Yes
>have you ever experienced a coincidence so unlikely, it made you question everything?
No
>>
>>27168547

Yeah definitely, if I said I followed a god it would be fate.

I've pretty much made up my mind that I'm gonna die in a very specific way, due to a dream/feeling and now nothing frightens me except for that specific death or situations in which that death could come about. Aside from that ive got a prediction sense beyond retardedly accurate. Don't really feel like posting examples, way too many and way too boring.
>>
File: keanu.jpg (76 KB, 470x531) Image search: [Google]
keanu.jpg
76 KB, 470x531
I for once tried something new and applied to a tv commercial. Got in. After that it felt like destiny decided it's not a good idea.
>commercial company reminds me I need a specific tax paper there
>spent 2,5 hours at the tax office
>they're out of fucking PAPER
>they gave me the wrong paper
>had to go again
>garbage truck knocked a trash bin over my leg, broken toe
>cat disappeared
>car splashed a puddle of water on me, got blood eyes
>after all that I was still ready and exited to go there
>the big day, woke up at 3am
>spent stupid amounts of time making sure everything is ready
>step outside
>there's a random fucking car in front of my own, literally never happened to me
>way is completely blocked
>nobody around
>that's it, goodbye Hollywood

Cat was never found either. Production company informed they will blacklist me since I didn't show up without a warning.
All of this happened within 7 days.
This is when I decided I will be NEET for life and won't try to get a job at all.
>>
>>27169418
what was the commercial for?
>>
>>27168547
Bought a number 11 sratch card because my phone said 11:11 and won 250gbp. Invested that in to stocks gained about 10k bought a top line hooker came in like 2 mins. Now we date i mean from being a NEET to dating a class A stripper thats fate right?
>>
>>27168547
My life is one big coincidence.

Whenever I:

Go outside it suddenly stops raining.
Look up at the clouded sky the sun comes out.
Stair long enough at a tree lightning will hit it.
Never fail captcha.
>>
>>27169112
Are you sure it's how you're going to die and not how you died in your last life? I'm not even sure if I believe in reincarnation, but there's this specific death sequence that's been stuck in my head and I can't figure out if it already happened or is going to happen in the future. I guess I'm just hoping reincarnation is real and it already happened, because my death was/is going to be gruesome. The death itself is quick (bullet to the top of my head), but the environment leads me to believe I wasn't having a good time leading up to it and I'm not sure how long it's going to take from the time shit goes south to the final bullet bursting my skull open. I hope I can come to terms with it before it actually happens, so I don't freak out when it does. A calm death seems like the best way to go.
>>
>>27168547
>Do you believe in fate?
Yes.

>Have you ever experienced a coincidence so unlikely, it made you question everything?
This didn't happen to me, but when my brother was still in school, his class always made a trip to a certain city. Now he lives and works in that city and will probably do that for a big part (if not the rest) of his life. (He doesn't believe in fate.)

As for me, I have dreamt of things that have become true in one way or another, usually within months.
>>
>>27169469
Hemorrhoids.
New movie theatre opening promo.
>>
File: 1455099360252.jpg (26 KB, 400x504) Image search: [Google]
1455099360252.jpg
26 KB, 400x504
Kill
Destroy
Life
Death is my destiny
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.