[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So do you guys have any hobbies besides video games/anime to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: MagnusSjamkir.jpg (42 KB, 510x441) Image search: [Google]
MagnusSjamkir.jpg
42 KB, 510x441
So do you guys have any hobbies besides video games/anime to distract yourselves from your apparent misery? Like playing piano/chess, running/swimming, art/woodworking? Accomplishing or producing something (even if it's comparatively shitty) tends to generate feelings of satisfaction.

Also not visiting here regularly may help. I come here once every few months and it ruins my day every time.
>>
I play chess, 2 instruments, and produce music.
>>
>>27168378
I go around 5pm to my local football ground and play a bit of football(soccer for mericlaps) with highschool kids. Despite playing it for 15+ years, I'm extremely shit at it.
>>
>I come here once every few months and it ruins my day every time.

hey man thanks good thing you took time out of your busy schedule of partying and having sex to stop by and give me some perspective on how to become more like you
>>
>>27168577
Yeah, I was expecting this response. When this place is cluttered with whining and moaning, what sort of response do you expect from outsiders besides pity? Therein lies the problem imo; for you miserable ones here, seriously, quit browsing this shit.
>>
>>27168378
the only male model chess player, always mirin i don't play chess anymore but i will still watch the 2016 wcc
>>
Lifting, kayaking, fishing, swimming, and camping.
>>
sometimes I make beats but i'm often too depressed to even do that nowdays.
>>
I draw and make comics, but have been suffering from fear of white paper and getting things moving.
>>
Designing furniture, it make me feel i'm not completely useless
>>
(shader) programming, knitting, exercise (if that counts), reading copious amounts of hentai and soiling my bed.

I'm a bit concerned now because I was doing my thing on the bed. Closed my eyes and came. When I went to look for where the stuff landed I could only find something with the texture of silicone. Picked it up, sniffed it and tasted and it has the smell but I'm not sure the taste is right. It was fairly neutral, not bitter as described. It tasted different from silicone (which is all texture in my experience). Anyone knows what this could possibly be?

It was far too dry for me to imagine it came out of my Penis really. It hypothetically could have but I'd have noticed it feeling odd probably.

It was well spread when I found it too. Not sure what the problem is here. I'm kinda dried out but I don't think that should matter.
>>
I play music. being shitty at it actually makes me feel bad when I think about it, but I do get some enjoyment out of it. I only seem to play when I'm drunk or feeling down. usually in the middle of the night.
>>
I try to read a book every once in a while, but it's been getting harder. !ost of my life is spent shortlisting at this point.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.