[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need your help, robots About a week ago, I stopped at Burger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: latest.png (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
28 KB, 300x300
I need your help, robots

About a week ago, I stopped at Burger King after work to get dinner, I ordered the 5 or 4 with an extra bacon cheeseburger. The cashier was a beautiful Dominican chick and she flashed the cutest smile at me, I just had a feeling she was into me and I was into her too. The next day, I stopped in for Lunch and ordered a Double Whopper combo, and she gave me that sweet look again and when I opened the bag, I noticed that she put in a free Reese's pie!

Yesterday, I went back in and tried the new Grilled Dogs, and had a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I ate in this time, and she put a free Snicker's pie and a free Medium fries on my tray! She walked past me to use the bathro and I discreetly thanked her for the free stuff, she smiled at me and said "you're welcome sweetheart!".

Now do you think she likes me? I really want to go out with her but I'm not sure how to ask her out on a date.
>>
>>27168112

and when did you exactly woke up?
>>
whenever you think the answer is "yes", the answer will be "no". Just remember that about women
>>
don't say that shit, it's worth a shot OP worst case scenario you'll have to find a new burger king. Go for it man.
>>
>>27168259>>27168259
thanks bro, you're right

I'll be hurt if I get rejected though, plus I go there almost every day after work.
>>
this chick is so beautiful though, she has long black hair, a gorgeous face, slim but curvy body, nice perky tits and a nice ass
>>
>>27168112
If you go in once more, she'll just think your a fat bastard. That's too much bk already anon
>>
>>27168950
but that's the only way I can see her
>>
>>27168112
You're a creative shill, I'll give you that. Next time I decide to get fast food, I'll consider going to burger king.
>>
>>27168961
Nah wait like a week and a half to two weeks and go in again, if she gives you free shit like that and a knowing face go for it
>>
>>27168980
but I usually go to BK every day after work
>>
>>27168950
if he eats enough burger king he'll become the burger king himself and she can be his burger queen
>>
>>27168112
Dominican girls love the whole damsel in distress thing. Keep lurking at her work, observing, until her manager berates her for something. Then spring out, beat his head in with a tray, then cut open his lower back and eat his adrenal glands raw to gain his power.

Alternatively, "hey, my name is anon. Can I get your number?" you fucking retard.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.