[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you think women rationalize the fact that they all are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: BkokvZXBAQQrRP76 copy.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
BkokvZXBAQQrRP76 copy.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
How do you think women rationalize the fact that they all are more or less the same person? They all have the same wants and needs, they all like and dislike essentially the same groups of men, they all the same idea for a perfect male of every race, they all have the same preferences, how do they explain that? Do they just not think about it all? Are they aware of how brainless they are or do they delude themselves into thinking it's all some weird coincidence.
>>
>>27167761
>i'm not like other girls
That's about it. It's delusion
>>
I don't think they give it much thought, honestly.

An ex girlfriend of mine once got mad because I didn't care about her slutty Halloween costume. She kept asking me all these inane questions about it until I finally just flat out told her that she'd be no different from any of the other hundred girls walking down the street dressed up as slutty versions of normal things and no one is going to comment on how cool and original she looks.

She was my ex at the time, so I especially didn't give a shit. I'm not even saying this as a misogynist, but girls seem partially brain-dead to me. The way they reason and rationalize seems so far removed from reality that I just don't question them anymore.
>>
We get it OP, you're short.
>>
>How do you think women rationalize the fact that they all are more or less the same person? They all have the same wants and needs, they all like and dislike essentially the same groups of men, they all the same idea for a perfect male of every race, they all have the same preferences, how do they explain that?

Literally none of that is true.
>>
>>27167915
So denial?
>>
>>27167915
Are you telling me there are women out there who don't think a tall, lean and muscular, yet not extremely huge man with a symmetrical, handsome face and a full head of thick, nice hair is not the ideal man?

I understand there are EXTREME outliers with niche fetishes but that's the ideal for 99% of women
>>
You mean like guys too?
>hurr she's so beautiful i'm in love xDDD
>>
>>27168010
I think what op is getting at is there is a lot more variance in male preference.

Some guys like tall girls, some like short girls.

Some guys like big tits, some guys want smaller tits

Some guys want slender, thin women, others want curvy (actual curvy not tumblr curvy) women.

Some guys like girls who wear lots of makeup and act super feminine, others like more casual, tomboyish ones

Every single woman wants a tall, ripped, handsome chad who is well hung and has a good head of hair. There will be subtle deviations (short hair v long hair, tattoos & piercings v more conservative style, etc) but by and large they're cut from the same mold.
>>
File: 1430791565040.png (19 KB, 724x552) Image search: [Google]
1430791565040.png
19 KB, 724x552
>>27167761
>>27167978
>tfw women deny this to seem special
>tfw women claim they like another type of guy but never date that type
I don't care that they all value looks and social status so much since they are genetically programmed to it, but lying about it really posts my pepes.
What's worse is that I don't even think they realise that they're lying.
>>
99% of women are the same, and 98% of men are the same. You think that all but a few robots don't want the same things Chad wants?
>>
>>27167761
This really does kind of piss me off. If you think about it what progressed human evolution was the fact that men used to die off and woman would just pick from whats left. But now there's no selection pressure whatsoever aside from convergence into pure mediocrity.
>>
File: Laughing.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>27168696
>98% of men are the same
>>
>>27167761
Yes, as opposed to us robots who all know that women are all sluts and wageslaves are cucks and everything else. I'm so glad we all collectively believe in the same things because of our identical but also absolutely correct logic!
>>
>>27168696
What does Chad want though? A "pretty" girl? As outlined above that means a lot of different things depending on the guy's perspective, unlike a handsome guy, which aside from slight deviations is the exact same thing for 99% of women.
>>
>>27168821
Robots dislike certain traits but have diverse tastes in attractiveness. Basically what you're saying is 99.999% of the population hates STDs so they must all like the same thing which is obviously false.
>>
>>27168101

Some girls like tall guys, some girls like short guys.

Some girls like really muscular chests, some girls like more slender ones.

Some girls like fit men, some girls like chubby men (not obese, chubby).

Some girls like hypermasculine lumberjacks, some girls like metrosexuals.

Literally every "variance" you listed has a female equivalent, and the way you list such minor deviations as being in favor of men (big tits or small titst) and dismiss pretty damn big variances for women (tattoos and body modifications are a big deal, and a big variance) makes it pretty evident that you're looking to fit the evidence to your truth and dismissing everything to the contrary. You're delusional if you think not all man would not jump at the chance to be with a hot, young, thin 10/10 model with gorgeous hair (how many dudes like bald chicks?) - there's no difference between genders in that regard. They both want an ideal with minor variations, but are willing to settle for what they can get. It's why so many men who get rich trade in the woman who supported and loved them for decades for 18-year-old models when they get the chance.
>>
>>27168841
Funny thing is that a real Chad has pretty much the same views on women as robots do, he just got them differently. That's why he sleeps around and never settles.
>>
>>27168906
.01% of girls like short guys. FUCK YOU and the ground you stand on, fucker. I bet you're fucking 5'10"+
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 1136x640
>>27168906
>some girls like short guys
>>
>>27168906

Right off the bat this post loses all credibility, I'm not going to bother wasting my time reading the rest.

How many women do you think genuinely prefer short guys to tall guys. I guarantee you its not enough to consider it a legitimate preference and not an obscure fetish.
>>
>>27168906
[citation needed]
>>
>>27168906
>some girls like short guys.
I can agree with you on every point but this one.
Some girls don't mind short guys, but having them as an actual preference is extremely uncommon.
>>
>>27168906
Most girls won't date a short guy if they don't have to.

Most girls won't date a fat or even chubby guy if they don't have to.

Most girls are attracted to masculine, not necessarily muscular, but dominant men.

Most women won't date below their socio-economic class.

You're trying to equivocate things that just aren't equal. Women value men differently than we value them. We're more of an accessory to them, something to show off their social status and desirability.

Men's taste in women vary vastly more than women's taste in men, generally speaking.
>>
>>27168906
>some girls
I think you mean 1 in a few million or billion
Maybe your post may hold true to bottom of the barrel girls who are aware they have to settle for less. But even then they think they're entitled to the best. And they're idea of the best is the same as every other girl.

If I posted a picture and description of what I believed the perfect woman is every anon on here would argue about it.
If a woman posted a description of her perfect man every woman would agree with her more or less.
>>
>>27168844
>Basically what you're saying is 99.999% of Women hates losers so they must all like the same thing which is obviously false.
Hmmmm.
>>
>>27168906
Here's a (You) my man.

You put a lot of effort into that bait.
>>
>>27168984
>If I posted a picture and description of what I believed the perfect woman is every anon on here would argue about it.
>If a woman posted a description of her perfect man every woman would agree with her more or less.

This. There are guys who think Taylor Swift or Scarlett Johansson are 10/10s and guys who aren't attracted to them at all.

Meanwhile good luck finding a woman who doesn't think a guy like Chris Evans or Channing Tatum isn't ideal.
>>
>>27168906
my proves you're wrong

men have a much wider range of taste in women
>>
>>27167978

Are you telling me there are men out there who don't think a petite, lean and soft, yet not extremely huge girl with a symmetrical, beautiful face and a full head of thick, nice hair is not the ideal woman?

I understand there are EXTREME outliers with niche fetishes but that's the ideal for 99% of men
>>
>>27169048
This.

You have two guys walk into a bar, one who looks like Chris Evans and the other who looks like Danny DeVito and tell me that some girls are gonna prefer the fat troll looking fucker.
>>
>>27167915
>implying
Girls are so incredibly similar it's ridiculous. The differences are there but compared to guys they don't even compare. If you say one thing to a girl you can expect the same answer 90% of the time. With a guy it's usually weighted towards one answer but there's spread among all the possibly relevant answers.

I'm sure you will have realized this if you thought about it.
This stuff affects more than just the answers obviously.
>>
>>27169048
*good luck finding a woman who thinks they're not ideal
>>
>>27169048
>>27169070
There's a universal standard of attractiveness in men but not for women.
And women feel like THEY have so much pressure on their standards of beauty
>>
>>27169074
No it's fucking not.

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but nothing about what you described turns me on.
>>
>>27169074
Not him, but at least we don't lie about it. I'd also just mainly want someone that isn't utterly repulsed by me.
>>
>>27169089
The pressure they feel comes from other women. If all women decided one day to just not wear makeup and heels ever again, I guarantee you men wouldn't stop fucking them or trying to fuck them.

They do all that extraneous bullshit because they're in competition with themselves. Men don't ask them to do that.
>>
File: 1454878413667.jpg (8 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1454878413667.jpg
8 KB, 325x325
>>27168906
GET BTFO ROASTIE OFF MYY FUCKING BOARD BITCH
>>
>>27169074
No because that description is incredibly weird and obviously meant to be shoehorned into a mirror of my post, but it failed
>>
>>27169096
Congratz buddy. I think the point went right over your head.
THIS IS THE SAME FOR BOTH GENDERS. What the fuck is this meme? Seriously, have you guys not ever met a women?

YES, women prefer taller guys and YES symmetry and masculinity are considered good traits. But only an ass would date someone JUST BECAUSE THESE FEATURES.

Surprise guys, humans don't always judge someone by look. There someone called emotion too, where that blackhole of a heart should be.
>>
>>27168984

>Maybe your post may hold true to bottom of the barrel girls who are aware they have to settle for less. But even then they think they're entitled to the best.

I can't find the screencap but this reminds of the post where an ugly girl complained she had to settle for an ugly guy, completely oblivious to the fact that she was getting with someone on her level and not setling
>>
File: 2MstAzl.jpg (112 KB, 972x622) Image search: [Google]
2MstAzl.jpg
112 KB, 972x622
>>27169074
Look at okcupids male-to-female attractiveness appreciation. It's very evenly spread by comparison. Girls have a much more narrow definition of beauty. There's not even a question about that. I wouldn't say this doesn't mean women aren't different from each other in the general sense but here they are largely after one thing.
>>
>>27169139
That is called a bitch. We shall treat the bitch like she deserves to be treated.

But you see that? That girl in the back with the pony and glasses? She had something called depth. I suggest you start looking for it.
>>
>>27169138
>only an ass wouldn't date because of this
You heard it her first folks. Almost all women are assholes.
>>
>>27169074
I would just as easily go for taller than me.

>lean and soft
is there a hard? Other than full skelly? I'm pretty sure most people have soft flesh.

As long as they're not unhealthy in their weight I wouldn't give it a second thought.

I prefer slight asymmetry in the face.

The subjectiveness in males opinion on beautiful faces is almost infinite.

I prefer short hair and would easily go for a chick with a buzzed head.
>>
>>27169138
You're completely missing the point of the topic yet you're the one insulting others.

The point is that there is a much wider range of attractive features in women than there is men. Yet you're basically just going "ya but men r shallow too" which is completely irrelevant to the point of the discussion.

Let me make it a little simpler. A woman that would be a 8/10 for a lot of guys would also be 4/10 for a lot of guys.

Meanwhile a guy that is an 8/10 for a lot of women is pretty much guaranteed to be between a 7 and a 10 for the vast majority of others
>>
>>27169138
I understood your satirical point well and full, but you're comparing apples to oranges.

Generally, women have a far more narrow and arbitrary margin for what they consider to be an attractive man.

If you walk down the street and ask 10 women at random to describe the perfect man, I guarantee at least 9/10 of them will say the man has to be tall or taller than them.

Men literally do not care about a woman's height, unless she's a literal midget or giant.

You can't get men to agree on what the perfect woman is. You can't even narrow it down to few select things like big tits or long legs.

But with women, there are some traits that will consistently come up when you ask them to describe their ideal male.
>>
Fine, robots. You all win.

Now what's your plan. Are you going to accept reality and become what those women want? Or are you all filthy fucking dogs that deserve to be shot on the streets.

I'd be kidding myself if I said you were all wrong. You present factual evidence and proof. And It kind hurts. No, it really hurts. Women are shallow and that is considered okay outside 4chan. At least in this stupid, narcissistic place the truth is revealed. But now what.

Seriously, now what.
>>
>>27169157
I would date/fuck the weird girl with the asymmetric face and little social skills.

Would she fuck me?
No.

You are missing the point.
>>
>>27169235
Shitpost on 4chan and jack off.
>>
>>27169235
You accept the playing conditions and move forward accordingly. What you do beyond that is up to you but now you know the rules to the game you're playing.
>>
>>27169113
>Men don't ask them to do that
Let's not forget that women compete with each other for Chad.
Women feel pressured to wear makeup and revealing clothing because they wouldn't stand a chance if they didn't.
Due to the apex fallacy, this makes it all men's fault in their eyes.
>>
>>27169048
>Channing Tatum

That's a bad example, I've seen lots of girls say he has a weird/ugly face.

Someone like Ryan Gosling though, yeah I've never seen a woman say anything remotely negative about him.
>>
>>27169267
This.

But I choose to not play the game at all.
>>
>>27169235
>Are you going to accept reality and become what those women want?
You fucking retard. We cant become something that is entirely up to genetics
>>
>>27169113
>all women stop wearing makeup
>got so much money to spend on other shit they don't need betas anymore
>beta uprising finally begins due to the impending beta genocide
>once the world conquest is done domesticated cat girls is the main focus of the new limited (women and Chad don't get to vote) democracy because betas don't want roasties
>men don't have to concern themselves with all the hoops you jump through to get to reproduce
>society quickly starts exploring the universe seriously >technology boom is massive and we have a partial Dyson sphere for the sun by 2075
>Partial because it doesn't cover the direction the earth is in because betas are true romantics who want to sit on a bench and watch the sunset with their cat girl
>mankind quickly expands to conquer the universe
>eventually start to uncover the mysteries of sentience and start to ascend, modifying their cat girls to follow

And where will we end up with makeup? Probably just nuke ourselves to shreds or die of some pandemic.

Support girls who fight the trend bots. For mankind's sake.
>>
>>27169274
I've never heard a woman say anything bad about Gosling either but after seeing the high degree of facial assymetry he has I just can't unsee it.

I'm sure even the girls who think Tatum has a weird face would at least consider him a 6/10 though
>>
>>27169235
We lie in bed and cry. Or get /fit/ and /sci/ and attempt to solve our problems by having shallow relationships.

I'm doing the second right now but I do sometimes go with the former. Mainly on the resting days. (Tuesday, Sunday. Sunday is a full day off Tuesday I relax with tea and some work)
Not sure how i'l fit sex into this unless I can just call them over. Maintaining is easier though, so that's extra time i'l have soon.
>>
File: 1452563189361.jpg (751 KB, 1439x1772) Image search: [Google]
1452563189361.jpg
751 KB, 1439x1772
>>27169292
Think of how much time, money, and other resources are poured into shit like makeup, something that contributes no real practical value to the advancement of society.

Face paint for whores is a billion dollar industry. Literally billions of dollars wasted annually so women can clog their pores with chemical product just because they can't cope with what they actually look like.

These are the creatures crying out for acceptance and telling the world not to judge them for their looks, yet they devote a great deal of their time in pursuit of vanity.

The female species confounds me. I've never seen something constantly find a way to victimize itself and then blame the world around it. Women truly are the niggers of gender.
>>
that's it then. fuck the movies, journals, books, fuck it all. everything about love? arbitrary.

men know what all women want. so now they pursue after pseudo-relationships or cry themselves to sleep. losers striving to look like the men girls will boycott.

No wonder the gays are so damn happy. They have a fucking rainbow and everything. Screw you all, I'm gonna find myself a hunk of a man to take care of me. Because the alternative is so much worse.
>>
>>27169362
>Screw you all, I'm gonna find myself a hunk of a man to take care of me
Bye, Roastie. Thanks for proving OP's and the rest of /r9k/'s point.
>>
>>27169362
That works for some of us anon. But some of us can't even fap to a cute girl with a dick. Not that trannies are better than women. It's just that gay is far out of reach.
>>
>>27169389
>he's retarded
I don't want you representing our group in any way. Please be silent.
>>
>>27169397
>tfw online friend is coming to visit and he wants your D real bad
Honestly I don't even care, I'll let him suck my dick and cuddle with him. At least I won't be alone for once.
>>
>>27169235
That'd cost easily over 100k in surgery

>leg lengthening for height
>double jaw surgery for masculine jawline
>rhinoplasty to straighten nose
>fillers and implants

Even then you'll come out looking like an abomination 9/10

If your genes are shit, you're fucked as a male. If you're a woman, you just need a hole and someone will settle for you.
>>
>>27169389
haha, no.

nice try scaring me. no way ALL girls are like that, right? i mean, human being with emotions and all that jazz, right? this can't be fucking it. No. I refuse. There has to be something else. Something more than height and lucky genes.

I'm gonna find it. You can all twaddle your dicks and shove a pencil sideways in, but me? I'm going to prove you all wrong. Because it's either that or accepting this is true.
>>
>>27169427
I could probably do cuddling but unless he likes sucking dick for his own sake the effort of staying hard isn't worth it. Maybe I could watch porn while she's under the desk. I dunno.
I'm happy for you anon.
>>
>>27169416
Fuck off. I know theres a retarded roastie lurking this thread trying to disprove everything that has been stated so far.
>>
>>27169416
What does this even mean?

Gohfjidtjfjpphsf
>>
>think all women are the same
>wonder why they can't get girlfriends

Kek
>>
File: enough.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>27169235
As in getting ripped and wealthy? Yes, I will. But I don't like where it might leave us.
Women tried to become what Chad wants, and you know what happened?
It just raised his standards.

>tfw you've already met countless women who take a sixpack for granted.
>>
>>27169448
You sound underaged and/or retarded
>>
>>27169458
And here she is, mate >>>>>27169448

Just face it, cunt. You are apart of a soulless machine that prefers the same kind of male while hypocritically shaming men who tend to prefer one kind of girl. Only reason you are trying to break out of the cycle is because we have exposed you for what you really are.

Just lay in a bed of Chad's dried up semen and die there. You know you want to.
>>
>>27169498
okay.

just please promise me this. one day, there will be a song. a song that will make them understand all this stupid rage and ideology of woman. that one day woman can be people. please, you've beaten me and left a bloody husk. please anon
>>
>>27169564
cringing hard at this

you got toasted ITT, roastie
>>
>>27169564
You are a 15 year old male

Did I get it right?
>>
>>27169689
on the mark anon
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.