[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dating this girl for about a month now >5/10ish (i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>dating this girl for about a month now
>5/10ish (i'm not that Chad either)
>we get to talking about ex's
>mine is pretty cookie cutter, just a couple of failed relationships, but not a bunch of ONS's or something.
>she tells me about her first blowjob (which it took her two weeks to start giving me blowjobs..)
>she says she got high and sucked off a black coworker.
>his name was literally "Tyrell"
>I just said "oh... okay"
>she asked me if I was mad and I was just like, "well, I asked for honesty so I'm not mad at you"

I haven't been the same ever since though. I feel fucking angry sometimes and lost attraction to her.

I dunno, I like being with her but that was a bit too much for me.
>>
Break it. Never worth it
>>
You have AIDS now, good luck.
>>
>>27167272

Yeah and she's going to this "wonderland" rave soon and she was all like "Can you trust me??"

I mean, I don't know. It seems like I'm getting cucked.
>>
>>27167310
Raves are where you hook up with strangers on drugs to feel as if the experience only happened in a dream. I'd say a lot of people get cucked there.
>>
>>27167310
Girls going to raves is like asking them to come home with and std
>>
>>27167348

She likes to have sex a lot. I mean, she doesn't even fight me off when in the morning when I'm hard, I'll just grab her and she gets right down to it.

I'm finding it hard to love her though. she seems like she'd give it up to any dude. I'm not totally cool with that. She likes it when we have sex though and tells me things that makes me feel good.
>>
>>27167391

do I just ask her not to go?

it's this Friday. She's going with girlfriends on a road trip, one of them is a mexican guy though but she said he's gay.

I dunnno. she'll probably be mad and leave me then right?
>>
>>27167421

btw they're camping there for like 2 days.
>>
>>27167421
You say you've been dating for about a month and say she's quick to have sex with you/suck off niggers when high. I would start looking into other women personally and just let her go off and get high as fuck then suck and fuck random dudes.

You may be average in the looks but that's never an excuse to stay with a whore
>>
>>27167433
Well, you are a cuck. Tell yourself it's better than nothing, maybe it is.
>>
>>27167506

I know. I'm real sure that all she needs is to meet another guy like me, and she'll mostly likely give it up.

She's just attracted to me, but she's too easy. She's actually really easy.
>>
well, she seems like a cumdumpster. if you don't like that cut ties with her. if you don't mind that more power to you
>>
>>27167310
The answer is no. You're getting cucked.
>>27167348
is correct. Raves are just excuses to have public sex in the dark, usually high enough to forget it happened.
>>27167402
If you're providing for her (living together after a month? KEK) then of course she's going to say things to make you happy.
>>27167421
"He's gay" is usually girl code for "we're running a train on him". Just ask yourself, why does he get to go and you don't? ;)
>>27167547
She's a slut who puts out. She obviously has no standards since she's a coal-burner, and she's likely going to cheat on you. If you protest it, she'll just cut you off.
>>
>>27167782
"We cuddled anon and then he stuck his dick in my friends and my vagina. But he is gay, so it doesn't matter, hehe. Now buy me a diamond ring."
>>
>>27167123
fucking normie reee get out kill urself cuck piece of shit

fuck why do i bother i hate you reddit
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.