[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do I say from here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8
What do I say from here?
>>
>>27166910
Ye it's super
>>
>>27166939
FUCK I DIDN'T EVEN CATCH THAT
>>
>>27166910
Say "Ye it's super" again
>>
>>27166939
>>27166970
Should I actually go for that
is self-recognition like that funny
>>
>>27167004
wait nm she said something thank god

What now?
>>
>>27167038
If you shitters can get me nudes I'll post them here.
>>
>>27167066
we need context on who she is, how long you've known her etc, can't go off nothing
also nice dubs
>>
what the fuck is going on

o rr i i ig i i nal ll
>>
>>27167104
I'm a senior in high school, she's a girl I went to the movies with yesterday. I haven't know her for long.

We made out but I'm still a beta virgin. Her mom had to come pick her up.
>>
>>27167151
I'm thinking something like "Now that you know, you;re to address me only as master" or some shit like that.
>>
>>27167202
SHE'S SHIT TESTING ME WHAT DO I SAY

FUCKING PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME I DON'T HAVE ABUNDANCE MENTALITY
>>
>>27167038
It takes two to do the kinky tango
>>
>>27167320
it took you fucking half an hour to come up with that?
help me where i am now
>>
>>27167299
Become the ultimate cuck. You already failed.
>>
>>27167299
Ye come over tomorrow I'll show you
>>
>>27167371
You fucking suck.

I'm gonna try and keep an abundant mentality. She's just practice. If I fail, I'll just get another 5/10 chick.

>>27167430
Probably should've said something like this tho.

She responded though help.
>>
>>27167299
I'm coming your house with rope, dildos, and chloroform. Prepare your anus.
>>
>>27167510
This to be absolutely honest with you senpai
>>
>>27167510
>>27167527
Fuck it
orginal heil hitler
>>
>>27167576
IT ACTUALLY FUCKING WORKED
THIS IS OUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY WHAT DO I SAY
>>
>>27167576

MADMAN BLOXX
>>
>>27167602
you should make her beg for it
>>
>>27167602
Ask her if she has any dragon dildos lad
>>
Went with this.

She just texted back
>Oh is it really?
>>
>>27167834
tell her that she is now your slave so she has to address you a sir/master
>>
>>27167492
foreplay isn't kinky
>>
>>27167834
Y-y-es?
>>
File: image.gif (215 KB, 400x524) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
215 KB, 400x524
ITS BEEN 40 MINUTES
UPDATE
>>
>>27168408
didn't get nudes she said she's going to bed

i blame you fags
>>
>>27166910
> iron Maiden
Money literally get off r9k
>>
>>27167834
>its an order
you already fucked up, these sort of women who have multiple sexual issues love having beta cucks to brag to about how sexual they are. the less you give a fuck, and slower you respond, or even come on to them, the better.

Replying like you did it just playing into what she wanted- attention.
>>
>>27168457
So I should've waited a while.

What should I have said?
>>
Wew wow anon you have a very high power level.
>>
>>27168475
nothing. barely respond. one or two word answers, and then something like 'nice. ill lyk when im free' or something like that. force them to try and make the conversation move.
>>
>>27168510
Alright, and how do you lead that into nudes?
>>
op at this point you have to decide whether or not to continue this dangerous flirting game

either you respond in an equally fresh manner as you have been
OR
you say "why don't you find out. let's grab food/drink/whatever tomorrow"

that is your only chance
and the bottom option is probs your best bet to get out of it before you're in too deep
i can only hope i post this in time to save you
>>
>>27168560
and then say "but i could use something to remember you by until then, i got a lot of girls you know so i dont want to mix them up"

forgot to include that part, was in too much of a rush
>>
>>27168560
>>27168572
I think you're too late bud.
It's okay, she's not too pretty anymore since she cut her hair. No big loss.

Thanks for the advice, though.
>>
>>27167834
u went fake alpha mode and she sniffed it out miles away
>>
>>27168592
nah m8 send it pls you have to
dont just back off
you have a real chance here
unless you sent something else?
short hair qts are hard to come by my man
>>
>>27168617
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah I know.
What would you have said?

>>27168624
Oh yeah, I sent more stuff since the last pic and fucked it up. My bad that it wasn't clear.
>>
If you want nudes you cant just ask unless youre already in a sexual sort of relationship.
At this point, if shes just a practice bitch the easiest way to achieve this "sexual relationship" is to straight up send her a dick pic.
She isnt going to be the first one to expose themself, so you need to create that sort of enviorment where doing that would be more natural, and not say shit like "send a pic"
You fucked up with that "its an order", that was just autistic. But shes probably autistic too if shes even talking to you. If shes telling you about her dildos, shes making it clear that she wants something sexual.
>>
>>27168688
AAAAA I get it that I fucked it up with the order line.

Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>27168737
Also, as far as what the other guy was saying about short texts and seeming uninterested, that only works if you do it perfectly. As far as when you first meet a girl, seem very interested and gradually make you way down to slow replies and short messages, this tends to make them feel as if they did something wrong, and will attempt to gain your affection. When they do noticibly become more affectionate and attention seeking (or sexual) that is when you start being more responsive and talkative. That will not only tell you how interested they are in you, but also tells them that thats how to get your attention. Repeat this cycle multiple times, uninterested to very interested. That is when you turn the relationship into a sexual direction, (not too quickly, youll appear to be abusive).
After the relationship is in a sexual direction, that is when you wait for the perfect time to send a dick pic, and that time will probably be obvious when it comes, but even if it isnt, do it anyway.
I do this literally all the fucking time and manage to get a collection of nudes within a couple days
>>
Also you did it too much OP. In the moment she catched to the kinky line, you should have dropped it and not totally joke it off but reply in a normal manner. Unless she starts with it you should have waited. And every day do this just for a bit and them maybe in IRL.
>>
>>27167602
That is not a female, run now
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.