[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just walked 10 miles to town and got flavored water, smokes,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
just walked 10 miles to town and got flavored water, smokes, and some shitty snacks and I have to walk 10 miles back home. wew lad
>>
>>27166585
That's what you get for being a filthy smoker, at least you got some exercise. Get a bike.
>>
>>27166598
this is my first time buying cigarettes in 4 months and yeah I need to get a bike
>>
>>27166585
Where ya from nig
>>
throw the cigarettes away
>>
>>27166585
Buy a bicycle. Your quality of life will probably improve about 10x.
>>
>>27166585
ITS TIME FOR ADVENTURE TIME!
>>
File: i'm ready to fucking die now.jpg (40 KB, 576x521) Image search: [Google]
i'm ready to fucking die now.jpg
40 KB, 576x521
>want food and drinks
>no car right now
>walk into town throught the rain and cold
>buy a couple bottles of beer and some cheetos
>get home
>immediately trip and fall on my face, breaking the beer
>glass shards cut into the bag of cheetos and they get soaked in beer
>>
>>27166585
at least you can walk dog :/
>>
>>27166700
>get sick of having to walk half an hour to the store several times a week
>buy a bike
>too unfit to ride the distance anyway

At least I've got to know the layout of my block well I guess
>>
>>27166731
oh yeah it's not bad besides the rain I'm waiting for it to slow down before I move out for home base
>>27166668
vermont

also I got a bottle of liquor gonna drink some more when I get walking on a dirt road
>>
>wasting perfectly good exercise by consuming shit food, drinking a shit drink and burning your lungs
>>
>>27167014
muhhhh /fit/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.