[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much money do robots make?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: U poor fuckers.png (370 KB, 805x567) Image search: [Google]
U poor fuckers.png
370 KB, 805x567
http://strawpoll.me/7086562

This poll will probably get raided, but I genuinely want to know how much money the folks in this board make.

I just want to see if there is some connections between poor social skills and money.
>>
Trump Bump
>>
>>27166040
>This poll will probably get raided
...do you honestly think anyone gives a shit about your poll bud?

what will probably happen is most people will say $0 because most of us make no money
>>
Ur wrong m8
>>
>>27166040
someone wrote "100k +"
trolling? and if not what job?
>>
File: 1456459411523.jpg (33 KB, 648x628) Image search: [Google]
1456459411523.jpg
33 KB, 648x628
gradecucks
lmao
>>
>>27166125
No job, only doing stock market every day
>>
I make 12.50 an hour.
>>
Some robots have probably made it, it's bound to have happened. Just most robots will not have.
>>
>>27166142
interestng, any fun?
SELL! SELL! SELL!
>>
>>27166142
>doing stock market every day
Seems legit.

>>27166125
I'm the other $100,000+ person. I sell timeshare. I should disclose that I'm not really much of a robot; I just fuck around on here from time to time. Was suspected of being on the spectrum somewhere as a kid, but decided to take the advice of the bullies and stop being weird as shit. I've pretty much jammed all my autism in the closet.
>>
>>27166200
>stop being weird
Wish i'd thought of that.
>>
>>27166179
It can be fun, especially when you've hit on something that gives you a lot. But I also happened to lose in my investments some thousand dollars. I started to invest in stock market in 2012. Started with some thousands. Now have around 2.7 million I think in bank. I paid my parents back since then for the troubles I made. I also got a gf that wasn't a money whore. Also got /fit/. Overall it's can be hard
>>
Y so many unemployed. It's not that hard to work for mcdonalds
>>
File: 1454293244187.jpg (145 KB, 670x424) Image search: [Google]
1454293244187.jpg
145 KB, 670x424
>>27166308
>Wanting to be a wagecuck for Shlomo
>>
File: download (5).jpg (4 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
4 KB, 168x168
>>27166308
Why would you be a wagecuck when you could be a neet
>>
$83K here, with an annual bonus of $7K and 401(k) / company stock purchase bonuses that pay out about $5K/year. However I'm very frugal, so most of that money just accumulates. I've got just over 100K saved so far.

Feels good (man) to know that I could walk away from my job at any time, and eat tendies and play vidjya in my apartment for years before I run out of money and have to face the sunlight.

I work on a computer, like most of you non-NEETbux robots. Data analytics for a major financial institution.
>>
>>27166125

Software engineer bro. I made just over $250k last year in cash and stock. I'm 26 and so lonely. Bay Area sucks.
>>
kinda surprised seeing all these people with 100k salaries.
>>
>>27166438
>believing everything you read on the internet
realistically though, those are bay area software people i'd bet. 100k is normal for someone in tech, on the low side really. palantir's paying interns more than that nowadays.
>>
>>27166040
I make around 90k a year in my 2nd year as an actuary.
>>
>>27166394
>software engineer
Are you what the kids call a "leet haxor" or something like that?
Never been to Bay area but i get real cagey in large cities. What's wrong with the city?
>>
2 jobs. 11/hr in retail and I wait tables at a restaurant, which averages out to 12/hr.

I don't have a lot of expenses, so money is okay for now.
>>
>>27166348
Is doing that actually hard or simple shit you probably wouldn't even have needed a degree for (if you have one)
>>
>>27166040
I actually wonder the same as well. Can you do follow up with thesis thread?
>>
>>27166477
>homeless people
>hipsters
>absurd housing costs
>faggots talking about microbrewing
>bitching about diversity
>city is fucking disgusting

not that anon, but i'd leave this shithole in an instant if i wasn't making bank here
>>
File: 1424508775686.png (448 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1424508775686.png
448 KB, 900x900
>tfw the class inequality is real
>tfw we need to redistribute robot incomes
>>
Trust fund baby here. I have more money then I could ever spend. I have great social skills but i fake it and I hate everyone. I'm also an extremely introverted hermit if that matters at all
>>
I started doing freelance translation 6 months ago and i think i might crack the 50k mark for good this time.
>>
>>27166477

I work somewhere I guarantee you know any am 95% sure you use at least one of our products.

I'd say I'm alright at my job, but I'm also really depressed and lazy. Somehow I've managed to get by and even be considered quite good, but I really feel like a lot of it is bullshitting and smoke and mirrors. I spend a decent amount of my day browsing reddit (more work safe than 4chan). Then I go home and worry that everyone will figure out how unproductive I actually am.

I started 5 years ago as one of the smartest people on the team, but everyone's passed me now since they spend way more time actually working and learning new technologies.

I'm basically a sham that's just productive enough to get by undetected.

Also lossless virgin cos I'm a socially awkward loser. My coworkers are all friends and have parties and go clubbing together but I'm rarely invited and when I am I turn them down because I'm afraid social situations.
>>
Attorney for the State of Texas. Make 75k+ full benefits and student debt forgiveness.
>>
>>27166200
This minus the 100k
Taking time of school to pay off loans.
>$17.95 per hour
>3.5k in bank
>>
>>27166564

Shit sorry that's so unreadable. I'm on the toilet on my phone.
>>
>>27166494
Simple shit that I wouldn't have needed a degree for. I write queries to pull data in SQL (not real programming; you can learn it in a day), I manipulate the data in Excel (can learn in a week), and then I paste the results into PowerPoint so the directors and vice president can look at it. I could fully train my replacement in a month.
>>
File: bitch_hold.jpg (23 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
bitch_hold.jpg
23 KB, 512x384
GOODBYE EVERYONE. I DOUBT YOU CAN TALKK ME OUT OF IT BUT IF YOU WANT TO SAY GOODBYE, YOU CAN.

(402) 3190276
>>
>>27166508
What part of bay area you from I'm from the north bay area and there's way too much homeless
>>
>>27166564
sounds like someones depressed because its perf season
>>
>>27166584
Hire me lol
>>
>>27166605
pac heights, but its not too bad around there
>>
>>27166293
how did you learn to be successful?
>>
>>27166644
Lol nice I live in Sonoma
>>
>>27166592
Okay have fun bye
>>
>>27166564
>95% sure you use at least one of our products.
So a large tech company i gather? Never enjoyed working under a huge hierarchy. Worked in large office for 6 months in the early 2000s and it was very "Office Space" like of course. Hard to get motivated on a project in which one is but a infinitesimal part, no?
>>
>>27166534
what do you tell people you do?
>>
>>27166677
I really tried to know what would go up and down. For every mistake I did I had 10 good investment. Tip: Don't look at industries that already had success, invest in things that could have a success. I invested in virtual reality a lot. I'm hoping it be worth it. I expect to pull a lot from that. Enough so I wouldn't need to invest in shit again
>>
all these rich fuckers make me jealous
>>
>>27166477

Shit didn't answer your question in my last reply. What's wrong with the city is here are no fucking girls here. And the ones there are are incredibly entitled since there are so many desperate nerds.
>>
>>27166809
>major city
>no girls here
What about dating websites or is that haram here? I know a couple of non-losers who met grills on those sites, mightwork.gif
>>
>>27166798
It's fun to see I'm not the only non-Jewish rich
>>
>>27166782

you make it sound so easy

i wouldn't even know where to start
>>
>>27167109
>would'nt even know where to start
Not him,but i'd start with getting some money to invest. AND U CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.