[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cuck boyfriend >OP sleeps with chad from work >starts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
>cuck boyfriend
>OP sleeps with chad from work
>starts to develop feelings for chad because he is a better version of her bf

I'm laughing so hard
>>
>>27165967
This shit doesn't even make me mad anymore, it's just upsetting.

Oddly enough I just read a post on TRM about Dread Game and it couldn't be more relevant here. Flip this around and imagine the guy starts seeing a girl that's way prettier than the OP, that's exactly what people "dread".

The best take away I could offer for any man concerned with this is the following: don't be insecure and beat yourself up comparing yourself to a 'better' man. The guy she's fucking on the side seems 'better' now but it's pretty rare that people are *that* comparable. When the excitement of a new guy wears off she'll see the dude's flaws. This isn't me being overly optimistic blue pill either, but not only are women not always the best at choosing mates, but the honey moon phase is real. Also, don't be That Guy. The Guy who tells his girl to go fuck other guys. Don't be Him.
>>
>>27166177
>Also, don't be That Guy. The Guy who tells his girl to go fuck other guys. Don't be Him.

A Redditor?
>>
File: 1433485552052.jpg (33 KB, 400x389) Image search: [Google]
1433485552052.jpg
33 KB, 400x389
>>27165967
>it's a cuckold
>on redbit
whow nice find OP.
>>
>>27166177
he's better because he has more money
>>
File: memekip.jpg (682 KB, 3500x2587) Image search: [Google]
memekip.jpg
682 KB, 3500x2587
>>27166177
>This shit doesn't even make me mad anymore, it's just upsetting.
It doesn't make me mad or upset, it's hilarious. Stupid wanker that thought he could play with fire gets burned.
>>
>>27165967
BF is asking for it anyways. This is my favorite kind of NTR. Love watching "players" (wannabe or actual) get cucked.
>>
>>27165967

>implying that's her bf's kink
>implying she isn't making this bullshit up to justify her cheating.

top bullshit.
>>
>>27165967
>and far more financially stable
says it all. think, how many men care about their women's financial stability beyond "not homeless"?
>>
>>27165967
>has loser numale "bf" who is fine with her fucking other dudes
>gets a taste of real man cock and instantly falls in love

Most "non-monogamy" is such bullshit. Swingers are the only legitimate group of non-monogamists and they only fuck with eachother's permission.
>>
this is all such bullshit, i 100% assure you that she made this story up to justify her cheating.

no man is "ok" with their gf sleeping with other men, this is pure nu-fem drivel rhetoric.

if they are ok with their gf sleeping with other men, then their gf is now their ex.
>>
>>27166596
you faggots have really got to stop forcing this "numale" word
>>
File: 1457824365045.png (276 KB, 424x412) Image search: [Google]
1457824365045.png
276 KB, 424x412
>>27166643
Shave your gross pube beard and get contacts faggot. Also your indie game sucks get a real job.
>>
>>27166678
Tacking "nu" onto things instead of just saying new makes you look like a knob jockey.
>>
>>27166643
wow don't you have some feminists to defend on twitter?

kys fucking nu-male scum.
>>
>He's older, better with words, and more financially stable

This is pretty funny to me I like how women have lots of femspeak for "has money". We've got "financially stable", "driven", "career focused", "ambitious". Being older on its own isn't valuable and neither is "good with words", this is a woman that sees a dude with more resources and wants them.
>>
ya money matters to most women unless she makes bank herself.
>>
>>27167115
Nah if she makes bank herself she just raises her standards, it's part of why there's all these 30 odd women bemoaning "where are all the good men"
>>
no sympathy

it's his fetish, he got burned by it and he'll suffer the consequences
>>
>>27165967
link to post op?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.