[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M TIRED OF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS MAKING WAGEKEK THREADS,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
I'M TIRED OF YOU STUPID FUCKING FAGGOTS MAKING WAGEKEK THREADS, YOU'RE FUCKING LEECHES, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK, MY EARNINGS GO TO YOU YOU FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER PARASITES NEETS
>>
They used to make me really mad too, until I realized that they are trying to help us. They know it's out earnings that support them, and they are encouraging us to get out of the losing side of this shitty system.
>>
>>27165977

Well then the question arises. How do you pay for necessities when you can't get government assistance?
>>
File: Thanks Normi.png (234 KB, 465x609) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Normi.png
234 KB, 465x609
>>27165897
BACK TO WORK NIGGER
>>
DAMN DANIEL
BACK AT IT AGAIN
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL COMMENT YOU GODDAMN GOOK
>>
>>27166090
>can't get government assistance?

Only the case if you live in a shit country.
>>
>YOU'RE FUCKING LEECHES
if you do not wanna support leeches, stop working.
>>
>>27166247

The US. I could get food stamps, rent and utility assistance maybe, but no actual money since I'm clearly employable.
>>
Damn Daniel back at it again sucking mr shekelsteins cock
>>
Is it bad that I prefer welfare recipients rather than unionized workers?

I'm completely fine with things like basic income and universal healthcare, but I fucking hate unionized workers from industries that should be in china or useless government workers
>>
File: xOasShD.jpg (353 KB, 2048x1447) Image search: [Google]
xOasShD.jpg
353 KB, 2048x1447
>>27165897
HAHAHAH!!
Wagie Ragie! Wagie Ragie!!!
>>
>>27165897
dam daniel
no need to be so pissed
>>
>>27165897
If anything, the corporation you work for is the real leech among others. You, being a component of that corporation, are therefore the leech.

I know you hate your job, but your frustration is misplaced. Social welfare programs are not necessarily a bad thing. The people who abuse them are bad people.

With all that said, we should (you should) be focusing on the true mis-allocation of our tax dollars that lies in bloated federal defense spending along with pervasive collusion between gov. and large corporations.
>>
File: wageboy.jpg (187 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
wageboy.jpg
187 KB, 1280x800
>>27165897
yes, wageslave, i would like fries with that
>>
Wagey gonna cwy? Gonn cwy wagie?

Salt my fries real good back there Wagie, I want some barbecue sauce and ketchup while you're at it.
>>
>>27167784
>>27167927
Pretty fucked up what you guys are saying. Just for the record.

McDonalds is gross all around.
>>
>>27167967
Mummy won't get me tendies anymore, so I have to buy it myslef like a big boy.
>>
>there are people who would work for less than $150 per hour
Oh my.
>>
FUCKING NEET FAGGOTS
>>
>>27165897
I don't know what country you are from but if you earn less than 25k you probably aren't contributing enourmously to the treasury. Income tax from poor people accounts for about 13% of the treasury and social security takes up over 40% which is roughly the amount the 1%ers contribute to the treasury. Hate it when poor people think they're taxes matter, the country would be better off if poors didn't pay tax at all and made less use of the welfare state.
>>
>>27165897
Sounds like someone is being a ragie wagie
>>
File: 1445291318533.jpg (16 KB, 458x582) Image search: [Google]
1445291318533.jpg
16 KB, 458x582
>>27166188
this post is fucking fire
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.