[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with one of my best friends. I despise sluts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1449370114286.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449370114286.gif
2 MB, 400x300
I'm in love with one of my best friends.

I despise sluts and she's a slut if there has ever been one, but I still can't stop thinking about her.

She already told me nothing will ever happen between us, but I can't stop thinking about her.
When we go out, I can't help but treat her like my gf.

I know she's objectively not the most attractive person in the bar when we go out, but to me she is.

She wants to help me pick up girls, but no girl can compare.

What can I do to get over her?
>>
File: 1457750366821.jpg (145 KB, 1080x1070) Image search: [Google]
1457750366821.jpg
145 KB, 1080x1070
Sounds like you need to increase your test
>>
>>27165778

Take it from me, forget her and move on.

Tell her you can't do this any more, be honest, block her and delete her contacts from your life.
>>
>>27165778
Why are you friends with a slut in the first place? Why is it that said slut claims nothing will happen between you? Not even an emotionless handjob?

You get over her by cutting all contact and stop giving a shit.
>>
>>27165778
Having sex with other people helps. So does having them go down on you, etc. You get the point.

Your brain chemistry might fondly remember her as the one that got away one day, but if she's truly a slut like you say, demonstrating your sexual prowess with girls who aren't her first are definitely a better way to get her affection than pining over her on a Mongolian imageboard.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 960x720
>>27165821
Good advice imo, same shit worked for me
Ihavebadhabits.jpg
>>
>>27165851
This, OP. Destroying your ability to pair-bond by being intimate with as many different girls as possible will make sure that you will never be able to wholly feel your current bond ever again. As an added bonus, you will never feel your sense of (helpless) attachment ever again.
>>
>>27165819
She's what you guys would call high test. Chubby etc.

>>27165821
>>27165824
She said I remind her too much of her best friend who became a brother to her when her family abondoned her.
And she's too good of a friend to just drop. We were friends even before I had feelings for her,

>>27165851
If I could get girls to sleep with me, would I browse this board?
Honestly, all the girls I've been after over the last year or so wanted to be friends with me, because I'm "such a great guy" but none of them wanted anything more.
I'm just not the lover type, even though girls tell me they think I'm attractive all the time.

What do I do wrong?
>>
>>27166020
Welp, there's only one thing you can do now, anon. You're going to have to kill her then yourself. There's really no other options at this point.
>>
>>27166020
Here have some pasta that will explain your problem with "the friendzone"

-----
The key to getting girls is making them a secondary priority. This might sound counterintuitive, but a solid core of self is more important than anything else.

Girls sleep with guys who are confident in themselves and their own actions. Guys who have interests that define them and drive them, they are the ones that get laid consistently.

Imagine you were in a relationship with an attractive but otherwise average girl. If she wanted to break up with you tomorrow, what would she lose aside from a consistent fuck. Why would she miss you or the experiences she had with you?

Moral here is that you need to be something before you expect to draw others to you.
-----
>>
>>27166167
>what would she lose aside from a consistent fuck
I'm more intelligent than her, I'm funny and cool to hang with (otherwise we wouldn't be friends) and I'm on her level of attractiveness.

My problem is, that this girl will never love me, no matter what. And if you have to be confident to find another girl, I'm pretty much fucked.
On the one hand I think I'm better than everyone around me, on the other hand I don't even have the balls to go talk to a girl. So I have to rely on people introducing them to me or them approaching me, which hardly ever happens,

Also, I'm pretty shitty at all my hobbies, whether it's playing basketball or gaming. I have no talent whatsoever, except for being able to make a (mostly bad) joke out of everything.
>>
>>27166303
Ok, you're a boring semi-narcissist. Start there.
>>
>going to a bar with a woman who will never sleep with you

I don't understand. Do you get hugs or something? What are you doing this shit for?
>>
>>27166919
going to bars with a lesbian is fun if you need a wingman occasionally.
>>
>>27166919
Hugs, kisses on the cheek (sometimes even the neck), handholding. Or sometimes just a good conversation as with my male firends.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>27166303
>I'm more intelligent than her and more cool to hang out with
>>
>>27166977
That's not so bad. Aside from meeting at a bar where she is scoring with other guys... I couldn't stomach that.
>>
>>27166974
As a lesbian, I can confirm that I have gotten two very awkward men laid after nights at night clubs.

It's a fucking struggle, but if they could they would do the same for me. That's called friendship.
>>
>>27167025
Thanks Lesbian wingmate. Men around the world (who know their shit) salute you.
>>
>>27166991
I'm not like that at all senpai.
Yes I think I have a superior intellect (140+ IQ on several tests back me up), but that's actually what other people told me. Personally, I think she's more intelligent than she thinks she is, but I get told so often that we're not even on the same level and I deserve better.
>>
>>27167019
She hasn't even made out with another guy in my presence. She's good enough of a friend to not even talk about other guys while I'm with her.
When we're out, it's all aboit us and not about picking up somebody.

Actually, I'd say it's the best friendship you could have with a girl if it wasn't fot the fact that I'm in love with her.
>>
>>27167163
men's feelings run high because they lack intimacy and support. that's why having a oneitis can make you feel like your losing it. you're close enough to want more but never get it.
>>
>>27165778
she can help you pick up girls.
give it a try
>>
File: 1373852266328.png (26 KB, 775x789) Image search: [Google]
1373852266328.png
26 KB, 775x789
just remember that you're literally nothing to her. That's what helps me
>>
>>27167268
But right now I want mire and I can't stop thinking about it even though I know it's never going to happen.

>>27167355
She tried, but while I'm with her there's no other girl I'm really interested in.
>>
>>27167084
>I deserve better
That's what people tell themselves/ each other to feel better about themselves.
>>
>>27167415
Why should friends of hers tell me I deserve better so they can feel better about themselves? Doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>27167414
>She tried, but while I'm with her there's no other girl I'm really interested in.

that's fucked up, but understandable. try telling her to make out with the dudes in front of you
>>
>>27167717
I can't do that. For one, she kind of got a long distance thing going right now and she said she wouldn't fool around with anybody while she's with someone.
And also (probably related to that) there has never been a guy who she liked when we went out. She got a phone number once, but only because the guy was pressuring her while she was drunk and she never called.

I'm happy she doesn't even mention other guys around me, I don't think I could handle her making out with somebody. I can barely bare to see her talk in her typical flirtacious way to friends of mine when I introduce her to them, even though I know nothing is going to happen.

The worst part is that she truely believes that nobody will ever really love her because if her fucked up past.
>>
>>27167857
the idea was to force a reality check on you, so to speak. i mean you will need to rationalize this, otherwise your own brain will screw with your feelings, as you can see its doing right now.
or you can force yourself to hate her, but that's a bit extreme
>>
>>27167989
I just can't do that right now, it would break me.

The only chance I have to get out of this is to find another girl I like.
>>
>>27168174
that's gonna be tough, have you tried going out without her?
i was in a similar situation, but it was a crush mostly. and my wingman was a slutty friend lol. she really helped me out because i felt kinda forced into trying out other girls. but in the end i got over my crush!
maybe it also helped that she had a bf, and he was a really nice dude
yeah it sucks balls and all that, but i can assure you that you will get over it
>>
>>27165778
It's easy, really, even though many people on r9k don't want to hear it. You distance herself from her, at least for a bit, and use the time to try meeting other girls. Do the same thing most girls are doing when they feel undesirable: Flirt with girls to make you feel better about yourself, even if you aren't really interested in them, try getting dates with girls who you might consider gf material (or at least fwb worthy). You get the idea. You'd lose those feelings for your best friend quickly if you socialized with women who show actual sexual interest in you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.