[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fapped >peed after >still feel like I have to pee but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2
File: 1440095553075.png (394 KB, 631x627) Image search: [Google]
1440095553075.png
394 KB, 631x627
>fapped
>peed after
>still feel like I have to pee but only a tiny trickle comes out when I try
>dick burning

why does this happen
>>
Feels like acid doesn't it?
>>
>been fapping too much
>super gay aids
>you fell asleep with cum stil in tip of dick and when you peed it forced it out so hard it ripped your inner dick lining
>>
>>27165679
Huh. Thought I was the only one.
>>
>>27165679
Prostate irritation.

Happens for a number of reasons, including alcohol and nicotine use and some medicines.

Get some Saw Palmetto
>>
yeah what is that?
>>
This happens like once every month or so and it fucking hurts! I hate it so much haha.
>>
How long does it last you guys? I usually end up sitting on the toilet for like 1 or 2 hours, trickling pee out every once in a while until the burning goes away.

Thankfully only happens once every few months.
>>
>>27165857

Shit, that intense. It's usually just a few minutes for me.
>>
>>27165857
It helps if you drink water.
>>
>>27165857
mine is usually like

>wake up need to piss
>burns after
>feels like i need to piss again
>keep pissing
>end up rinsing tip of dick
>eventually it kinda subsides/ force myself to bear through because I have to go

first time it happened I thought I got aids, but I was a virgin
>>
>>27165857
Like an hour for me. Dick still burning atm
>>
>>27165679
You're urethra is sore. Drinking a lot of water when that happens works for me.
>>
>>27165940
Like, right then. Or in general?
>>
Like others have said i drink a shit ton of water and push hard untill it stops hurting
>>
I find that giving into the urge makes it worse

I pace around for ~30 - 45 minutes until I can bear to sit down and ignore it
Then I consciously dont piss until I absolutely have to
>>
>>27165857
This happened to me when i drank a lot of beer. I was just pissing for 2 hours while dickhole was on fire
>>
>>27165857
At night I just try to force myself to sleep and in the morning I pee like everything was fine.
>>
I pee BEFORE I fap

seems pretty simple to me
>>
Anyone else here voluntarily pee after fapping because the burn feels too good?
>>
It happens because you cavemen hold your dicks in a vicegrip when you jerk off.
>>
>>27165857
I do that too, but only for 10-15 minutes.
>>
>fap
>tip of the dick burns
>blow air on it
>burns even worse
JUST
>>
>>27165943

I am not trying to turn this into a circumcision thread but I just have to ask, cut or not?

I'm cut and I just feel like having the glans and meatus slip back into a warm, wet foreskin blanket probably is a lot less painful than the exposed meatus I got going on.
>>
Is it caused by semen stuck in urethra? I'm just guessing, I dunno.
>>
File: download.png (4 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4 KB, 234x216
fuuuck, I know the feels man. Prostatitis. Drink a lot of water, it helps.
>>
>>27165740
This

So glad to see this thread
I thought i had aids or something
thats still a possibility
>>
I've had it for seven hours before. Shit was agony, like I might have to go to the ER agony.
>>
t.mene nigger
>>
one time and only once, as i brought myself to orgasm instead of feeling good it was just really painful and no cum came out

i have no idea why it happened but it never happened again
>>
>>27166028
Drink a good amount of water when you feel it happening. It should make it go away quicker.

Drinking water in general will benefit you as well.
>>
lmao what the fuck is wrong with you guys

>fap
>need to piss
>kinda stand there for a good 30 seconds before it comes out
>feels good man when it does
>>
>>27166875
It's not just with fapping dude, sometimes it comes on after pissing, especially when I've dehydrated
>>
it's just your prostate enlarged from being turned on

get used to that feeling though, when you're in your 50s it'll happen all the time, not just around when you jerk off

eventually they shove a catheter up your dick because it gets so bad
>>
>>27165857
shit happens to me all the time feelsbadman
>>
>>27166815
Thanks anon, you just saved my penis
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.