[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask my gf how long she thinks my cock is >umm, idk 8in?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: pepe matrix.gif (569 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
pepe matrix.gif
569 KB, 640x636
>ask my gf how long she thinks my cock is
>umm, idk 8in?
>it's actually 6.8
>mfw

Girls confirmed for not being able to estimate cock size. Don't feel bad when you hear girls bragging about their 8/9/10 inch boyfriends. "Huge" to a girl is 7-8 inches.
>>
bumping for other robots to maybe get a little confidence boost
>>
bump again fa3wr3
>>
>>27165640
>"Huge" to a girl is 7-8 inches.
Unless she's really been with a guy with a huge dick before. After a legit 8''+, she'll know the difference
>>
>>27166377

yeah and unless she's a size queen 8" is gonna be painful or a hassle

or it might not be, and you guys might not be sexually compatible. but that's not your fault. Would you really want to fuck a girl who would treat you bad because of your dick size?
>>
>>27166441
>unless she's a size queen

All women are size queens. It's not about preferences. Sex just feels better for them if the dick is larger.
>>
>>27166481

I meant to say "subjective preferences"
>>
>>27166441
Hey, I'm not saying anything here except that a girl who knows a huge dick knows a huge dick.

A 5''is actually more than sufficient (and only 0.5'' below average btw.) but the meme will live on no matter what.

All I'm saying is that the obly girls who can't tell you're lying about your 7 inches are those who've never seen an actually big dick.
>>
>>27166538

I didn't lie about it, I set the record straight

>>27166481
>All women are size queens. It's not about preferences. Sex just feels better for them if the dick is larger.

this is what robots actually believe

think about it my man. vaginas fall on a bell curve just like penors.
>>
>>27165640
she knows it's small, but she's being nice by saying it's larger than it really is

women are bad at telling the truth
>>
>>27166665
I know man, how does your statement contradict anything I just said?

All I'm saying is there's no need to lie about your dick size because if you can satisfy her, you're going to be able to whether she thinks it's 2'' or 9''. And many girls CAN actually tell the difference.

In the end, it's just going to make you look bad if you feel the need to lie about something like that.
>>
>>27166749

i feel like we're not on the same page... you're saying there's no reason to lie. i agreed, and said that I didn't lie. We agree, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 600x450
>>27165640
>tfw bottom out my wife with my 6x6

Feels good, man. Size queen roasties GTFO. She thinks it's much larger than it actually is, too.
>>
>>27166665

>this is what robots actually believe

I believe it because it's true. Like I said, it's not really a subjective preference. You don't choose for one physical sensation to feel better than another.

>vaginas fall on a bell curve just like penors.

It's not really the same. Vaginas are usually either large or extra large, with few exceptions.
>>
>>27166812
I understand that you're not lying, but if you're OP you pretty much said girls can't thell the difference and I just wanted to elaborate on that.
>>
>tfw 8"
>tfw too autistic to get it near a girl
It's like having a million dollars you can never spend, I'm proud of it but it's useless.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.