[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>playing CS:GO with my friends >we get in a lobby with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-02-02-22-28-42.png (117 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-02-22-28-42.png
117 KB, 540x960
>playing CS:GO with my friends
>we get in a lobby with 2 strong independent wimyn
>they tell us to give them weapons
>don't and tell them to buy them themselves
>they start to talk about muhsoginy
>get threatened and shit
>next day try to log on to steam
>can't so check my emails
>one comes from steam support
>open it
>it says I threatened those women with rape and bla bla bla and that my account is getting suspended for the time being
>few days later
>account back up
>steam sends me apology letter and says action has been took against the women
Guys I'm kinda satisfied with the outcome, but feminists are even trying to ruin our gaming? Where is the world heading?
>>
File: Go Home AntiSpiral.jpg (43 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
Go Home AntiSpiral.jpg
43 KB, 680x382
>>27165631
They've been trying to do this for a while now. Since games are "trendy" they want in on it, but they want to take control of everything because muh equality.
>>
>>27165890
But how do we deal with this? I guess steam not being total cucks is a good start
>>
>>27165966
Valve is pretty much untouched by the shitstorm. Hopefully the feminism fad dies off in the next decade otherwise we're fucked. If only everybody could collectively ignore them, and stop encouraging this shitty behavior they will stop trying to get attention and fuck off.
>>
>he doesn't drop
What is this? DMG?
>>
>>27166067

Must be silver, no woman could get to DMG
>>
>>27165631
Friendly reminder that they are not feminists. Just women trying to use you under the guise of a social trend.
>>
>>27166057
But if they're not ruining our shit in gaming it will be in another place like anime.
>>
>>27166067
>>27166081
It was casual, I was showing one of my friends the ropes
>>
>>27166092
The only way "feminists" can "ruin" anime is by doing shit like scaring the Japanese from publishing in EU/NA. Japan won't actually stop doing the shit they've always done and most likely will continue to do. And it's not like we don't get our anime from the Internet & straight from Japan.
>>
>>27166092
>it will be in another place like anime
>implying Japan actually gives a fuck about what some americuck roasties think
>>
>>27166134
They could also force them to stop doing hentai. Or say that anime shows rape and bla bla bla
>>
>>27166143
>>27166134
Look at what happened with The new dead or alive volleyball game. Japan doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>27166113
>casual
It's almost like you're playing videogames to entertain yourself. Weirdo.
>>
>>27166175
They can't faggot. How can feminists stop an entire country of degenerate faggots who need to let off some steam from their strict social constructs and hierarchy without hentai? Also, it's just fucking cartoons anon. There is no actual debate to be had here or any sort of "conclusive data" that could even argue towards it being 100% absolutely correlated to "promoting rape culture". Don't be a faggot.

>>27166178
They really don't. I remember this.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.