[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>father sleeps like 5 hours a night >mother sleeps in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 1394136444123.jpg (49 KB, 419x528) Image search: [Google]
1394136444123.jpg
49 KB, 419x528
>father sleeps like 5 hours a night
>mother sleeps in the room next to me and can hear her all the time
>kills my boners
>kills my relaxation
>can't move out because I'm so fucking poor

God I hate this shit. I want to live alone-totally alone. No fucking roommates.

Anyone know these feels? Goddamn.
>>
File: 1404603187541.png (121 KB, 250x418) Image search: [Google]
1404603187541.png
121 KB, 250x418
>>27165391

>hear her all the time

does she make a bunch of noise while sleeping or something?
>>
>>27165391
Not gonna lie...kinda turned on
>>
File: 1349283952371.jpg (815 KB, 1150x821) Image search: [Google]
1349283952371.jpg
815 KB, 1150x821
>>27165434
>>27165456

I love my mother, but she's not at all attractive.

No, she doesn't make weird noises. She's pretty much asexual thanks to zoloft. She just snores a lot, sleeps with her stupid little dogs that bark at everything, etc. including my reflection in the window at the right angle.

Fuck pet people. We have dog shit puke and piss everywhere, along with cat puke all over the place, they never shut up, It's disgusting. I'd never keep an animal in my own house.
>>
hey, at least you got gud taste in animay, my man
>>
File: 1411459975455.gif (403 KB, 160x224) Image search: [Google]
1411459975455.gif
403 KB, 160x224
>>27166998

My nigga.

When I watched Joshiraku my dad was actually still working and his accident at work was yet to occur and my mother wasn't injured and unable to go upstairs to sleep in their bed with him. Those were better times, anon.
>>
>>27165391
I used to know your exact pain, but I lucked out massively, got a job, and managed to move out into a block of flats. It's a thousand times better, but now I find myself wishing I had my own house because I have neighbors always coming and going and having kids over and shit.

Good luck my fellow Joshibro.
>>
>can't move out because I'm so fucking poor
god it sucks being stuck stuck stuck
>>
>>27168697

Why did you luck out? It must've been a sweet job.
>>
>>27168798
It wasn't really that, it was more to do with the moving out. My dad's GF wanted to move someplace else and he caved, and arranged for me to stay with an elderly friend of his who was super nice and cooked amazingly and let me stay with her super cheap. The job that I ended up getting sucked but it let me move to my own place at least. Then I became a NEET on my country's welfare system, and I'm living the dream.
>>
>>27165391
I know the feeling well, my dad sleeps across the room from me.
He snores a lot and his breath sometimes pollutes the air. Needs to brush his teeth before bed.

It may not be possible for me to move out due to having no outside connections and housing being expensive. I hope to have my own room in the future, at least after years of hard work.
>>
File: 1453425792039.gif (1019 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1453425792039.gif
1019 KB, 500x373
>father always watching stupid ass sports and screaming at it or shitty game shows
>dogs in the neighborhood constantly barking
most annoying shit around me
my mother is mostly quiet but tends to bother me a lot when I'm on my autism bouts about going to a doctor and shit
>>
I used to know that feel, until I moved out. Now I fap in peace and use the computer 16 hours a day without anyone bothering me
>>
File: 45264.jpg (9 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
45264.jpg
9 KB, 224x225
>tfw basement all to myself at 23
>tfw never bothered by my parents or little sister who live upstairs
>tfw mommy jokingly says "look who came up from his cave" when i come up

feelsgood
>>
>>27169286
I'm worried that if I move out noise pollution will be WORSE.
>>
File: 1451041416588.png (299 KB, 686x586) Image search: [Google]
1451041416588.png
299 KB, 686x586
>25
>live at same home since birth
>shitty town middle fuck no where with nothing interesting going on and shit internet
>tell mother I want to get my own place every 3-6 months
>She plays the asperges card and tells me it will be too difficult for me to handle

I just want to move to a big city area and fuck traps and sissy men. FUCKING HELL MUM.

the urges are getting too much
>>
>>27169155
>breath pollutes the air
almost lost it lol
>>
>>27169529
are you m/f?
>>
>>27169314
22 same thing
>get condescension from disabled mother and little brothers constantly

>>27169529
get a job so that you can just move out even with asbergers
>>
File: image.png (142 KB, 1188x633) Image search: [Google]
image.png
142 KB, 1188x633
> finally moved out and got my own apartment
> got a good job as well
> bought tons of anime/may may stuff and decorated the apartment
> so actually no difference, before 3D would be scared of my parents, now of my waifus
>>
>>27169314
Bro it gets harder the older you get, trust me.
>>
>>27169642
Is that supposed to be Leibniz and Schopenhauer?
>>
Join the military.
Specifically, Navy or Airforce.

Get your own place for FREE.
No room mates when you're out of school (which lasts up to two years) for FREE.

FREE college.
FREE housing.
FREE (or cheap) food that isn't awful (at worst cafeteria food).
You can hold up to 60 days of Vacation (which you get paid for as if you were working) for FREE.

I've been in the navy for 6 years.
I've had my own place for 4.
It's larger than most apartments.

In 20 years or so I will get half of what I make yearly for LIFE.

If I want to get out, I get THREE -FREE- years of college AND rent for a place.

I have 45k USD in my bank account.

I joined when I was 23. You can join at 18.

I was a NEET for 3 years and I currently am someone who prefers inside/anime/video games over social life still.

Right this moment I have been on a 14 week vacation and I have work in two days from now.

I have left my room 5 times for food in these 14 weeks.

Ask a NEET Navy guy anything.
>>
>>27169761
Forgot to say since you posted this in /tcdg/ that I also have Aspergers like >>27169529.
>>
>>27169761
>Ask a NEET Navy guy anything.

How quickly will you get killed in a real situation? How many fellow naval personnel do you think you will get killed because you are such a piece of shit?
>>
>>27169642
> Schopenhauer
> Smug pepe

Nah he was definitely a Wojak
>>
>>27169808
He was a smug pepe when he made Nietzsche realise his whole life had been meaningless.
>>
>>27169761
the reason they offer free college is because no one actually ends up going to college

out of the ones who do go, half graduate

so only a quarter of the people who join the military even graduate from college through the GI bill

www.washingtonpost.com/politics/polling/wars-postkaiser-survey-afghanistan-iraq-war/2014/03/29/4059e61e-b7a6-11e3-9eb3-c254bdb4414d_page.html

http://www.military.com/daily-news/2014/03/24/report-estimates-half-of-vets-on-gi-bill-graduate.html
>>
>>27169804
I'm in the Navy, not the marines or army.
I work on a ship for one of the greatest naval fleets.

I'm an ET which fixes ant, cards or radios.
They send you to school to do this.

If you can't make it or any other job, you can sign up as undes which is basically chipping paint, sweeping or painting.

I'm good at my job because I know computers being someone who uses them daily for many hours.

I never work out and can pass the basic pfa.
I am not overweight.
I weigh about 170 or so and I'm 5'10".

In the navy we have divisions which is made up of 10-30 people. I'm in a division of 24.
If I need help I ask. If You are too much of a dumbass to ask, then they will notice and help you out OR just not task you.

It's that simple.

Any other questions?
>>
>>27169872
Are they talking about just the 9/11 bill?
Do they mean both Montgomery and 9/11?
Are they counting the fact the veteran can pass it on to family (especially kids, who are not vets aka not on this percent of 'vets who went')?

Does it change anything I said?

What? I don't go to this area of 4chan ever, so maybe I fell for bait but I replied.
>>
>>27169761
How do you join when you're diagnosed mentally ill, have poor vision, and dropped out of high school?
>>
>>27169754
Schop and Nietzsche. That pic is actually more accurate and brief than any study on their works
>>
>>27169925
You can get wavers for the mentally ill if you're not dangerous (I'm not. I made it in and I have it what I said earlier).

Get glasses?????? I don't know what I have offhand, but if you took my glasses off, I'm nearly blind and near sighted.
Well I graduated from Highschool. Get a GED or whatever?

The short answer is that recruiters -want- you to join. They get 'points' or something I guess for you joining.

If you're smart and can become a nuclear technician, they actually get money for you joining (or points at least).

I'm not a recruiter, but I like to tell people who are decently like me about what I've done and how it worked well enough for me.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.