[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, tell me things you like or find possitive about women.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7
File: 1457894140408.jpg (163 KB, 850x1166) Image search: [Google]
1457894140408.jpg
163 KB, 850x1166
Robots, tell me things you like or find possitive about women.
>>
>>27165186
They don't threaten to file a rape lawsuit when I talk to them.
>>
File: 1440053197362.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1440053197362.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
I like them when they're tastefully thick. Short hair is also GOAT. Also when they have just the right amount of muscle definition. Also gentle femdom. These are things I admire from afar, of course.
>>
>>27165186

Sat here for 5 minutes tabbing in and out and genuinely could not think of a single thing
>>
File: RIP AND TEAR YOUE ASS.jpg (264 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
RIP AND TEAR YOUE ASS.jpg
264 KB, 683x1024
>>27165420
>tastefully thick
>muscle definition
>gentle femdom
Your mind must be a terrible place.
>>
>>27165420
Son, you're gay
>>
>>27165459
>>27165474
>He doesn't want a fit, sporty tomboy who doesn't mind taking control sometimes
GOAT, my friends.
>>
File: mac what.gif (360 KB, 300x185) Image search: [Google]
mac what.gif
360 KB, 300x185
>>27165474
>he sees my image
>he posts lies
>>
>>27165565
Fuck I think i'm going blind.
look up
>>
The best trait is the lack of the negative traits that predominate most of the female population.

Basically any girl who's actually "not like other girls" and isn't claiming it herself is perfect.
>>
When a girl is 2D
>>
It's cute/hilarious when they sneeze, burp, hiccup, or fart.
>>
File: 1.jpg (81 KB, 832x936) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
81 KB, 832x936
Sometimes they look and sound nice, but other than that nothing really.
>>
>gentle
>comforting
>aesthetics
>easygoing
>light conversation
>hygiene

I don't think there are things that apply to all sexes except genetic stuff tbqh
>>
>>27165186
Chastity
Morals
Long, thick black hair
Olive skin
Nice titties
Throaty laugh

I love her you guys, so much it hurts :(
>>
1. They are the inspiration for anime and hentai

2. They lend their voices to anime and hentai and do a pretty solid job.

3.One of them gave birth to me and raised me to be a person I'm not totally unhappy about being.
>>
small nose and boobs
>>
They often have naturally nice asses and hips for me to mentally drool over.
feels good to make them laugh online. Only place i come in contact with them.
>>
>>27165186
Motherly types are a rare blessing. Even normie women who are motherly are still pretty nice. Might not meet your robotic standards, but they are usually pretty comfy to be around regardless.

If I ever crack and try going for some normie woman or even a full blown Stacey, it would be a motherly one. Though, Staceys tend to like acting more like (shitty) children.
>>
I love little girls, they make me feel so good
woah not original
>>
>soft
>comforting
>feels rewarded by attention
>can talk for hours about simple things men can't be bothered by

Sometimes it feels good to talk about food and nothing but food for a few hours. Sometimes you just want to cry and eat ice cream. The mutual understanding that you're both emotionally unstable is unchallenged, and that comes with a bit of relief.
>>
Women are the definition of blissful happiness, and that has always made me wistful.

A good analogy is a kitten. Most people find kittens cute, and naturally treat them with gentle kindness. Being a kitten is like being surrounded by almighty gods that love you unconditionally and provide your every whim, all the while letting you entertain yourself or entertaining you as you see fit.

Women are in the same way, but add sentience. They are pandered to, and loved simply because they are a woman. Many, despite fearing being seen as unattractive, never even realize what it's like for others to hate them; to want nothing to do with them. Other women may secretly loathe them, but often on the surface, come off as aither BFFs, or at the very least provide aggressive negative attention. And, nothing feels better than another woman (an unconditionally loved being) giving YOU attention.

Women are the embodiment of happiness when compared to men, and viewing them (besides their hotness), to me, provides the same feeling as seeing a small child -- seeing someone actually experiencing joy from life. It carries a certain artistic appeal to it.

/rant
>>
What hangs over this thread, what looms unsaid, is the threat of what could have happened: the potential violence, the all too plausible act of rape, the peculiar mix of disgust, objectification and desire that the female form engenders, particularly when it appears in sexual contexts.
>>
File: 1449613633134.jpg (293 KB, 983x881) Image search: [Google]
1449613633134.jpg
293 KB, 983x881
>>27165186
Some can be very motherly and caring
Some of them...
>>
most of them have pleasant voices
>>
File: 1454614865170.jpg (36 KB, 680x765) Image search: [Google]
1454614865170.jpg
36 KB, 680x765
>you will never love an office working Christmas Cake
>>
they are nice to look at

that's all i can come up with
>>
>>27165186
They try to be funny (it doesn't have to be successful but at least something)
They think that sex is big think and shouldn't be rushed
They like sports and hiking and workout
They don't use make up (only in special cases) they instead try to cure their skin
They want to be friends with me
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.