[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good night wage. Get some sleep, you have a long day of very
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 390x390
Good night wage.

Get some sleep, you have a long day of very hard work ahead of you.

Good night grade cuck. You have a long hard day of studying ahead of you.

Good night NEETS, stay cozy and sleep in tonight!
>>
>>27165176
Goodnight useless parasite stay trashy
>>
File: NEETpowderedwig2.jpg (98 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETpowderedwig2.jpg
98 KB, 409x409
>>27165176
>>27165176

O' Wagie O' Wagie!
Thou art so Ragie!
Thine Work Undone
Your days, no fun!
The bossman looks over thine shoulder
>>
>lol @ people actually doing something with their lives

>Im happy with my life
>Im happy with my life
>Im happy with my life
>Im happy with my life
>Im happy with my life

this is you, op
>>
>>27165176
>Good night grade cuck. You have a long hard day of studying ahead of you.

No, I don't. I'm on Spring Break, completely free to do whatever I please without everyone loathing me for it because I earned this.
>>
Oh hello comfy brother.

Had a great time playing at the piano bar tonight, about to start working on my memoirs before I head out for my monthly vacation. I'm pretty sure tomorrow it's Japan!

Oh hey there wagie! You should probably be in bed it's getting late! Mr. Shekelstein needs you in tip top shape tomorrow if he's ever going to get behind the wheel of that brand new sports car he's been eyeing. Not to mention my NEETbux won't just appear out of thin air!
>>
>>27165260
>wagecucks justifying wasting their lives away
>>
>>27165341
>parasites thinking they are living the sweetlife
kill yourself
>>
>>27165365
>Thinking

O. Riginald Comet
>>
>pretending he doesn't want to kill himself
>>
It's spring break faggot
>>
>>27165684
Projecting this hard
OC
>>
>>27165710
What college are you at anon?
>>
File: Thanks Normi.png (234 KB, 465x609) Image search: [Google]
Thanks Normi.png
234 KB, 465x609
>>27165260
Im really really really happy with my life

>MFW i went grocery shopping for my mommy today and got a candy bar for myself that I didn't tell her about
>>
>>27165744
Johns Hopkins.
>inb4 normie at good school
It doesn't stop me being depressed as fuck
>>
Why did the wagie cross the road?

Because he was paid to!
>>
>>27165315
>Not to mention my NEETbux won't just appear out of thin air!
>Not to mention my NEETbux won't just appear out of thin air!

lol
>>
>>27165768
Ah, I'm at UMD College Park on spring break too
>>
File: 1456075005936.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1456075005936.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>27165176

>Actually be a NEET.
>Got a girl that wants my dick 24/7. Kinky, too. I'm actually cucking some other wageslave. She's a scientist (won't say because of dox) and gives me money. She comes to me because he can't satisfy her at all, either too tired or too put off by her submission.
>I really do practice the piano. I'm still beginner-amateur but I'm making extraordinary progress because I can put quality time on my practice.

Admittedly, though, I do live with roommates. Two of them work and I help out by tending a garden and occasionally doing things they can't do. They're 100% okay with me being a NEET, and in fact support me.

And I do earn money on the side and pass a bit to them when it feels right to do so.

Seriously, NEETdom is the future. It's fucking hilarious that wageslaves are quick to vilify NEETs. Their problems are jealous and greed and they project that.

It's easy to be a NEET and a good person. It's nearly impossible to be a wageslave and good, though.
>>
>>27165809
lol, so close! Life sucks but at least the Baltimore/DC area is pretty chill
>>
>>27165791
How many NEETs does it take to screw in a light bulb

no matter how many you hire they just flop around and act retarded to get out of doing work
>>
>>27165843
Fortunately NEETs have zero will to live because they are good for nothing and arent a threat to society and will die off quietly.
>>
File: VTFO.png (356 KB, 640x479) Image search: [Google]
VTFO.png
356 KB, 640x479
>>27165893
>Their problems are jealousy and greed and they project that.
I forgot to add suicidal tendencies.
>>
>>27165843
>Actually be a NEET.
>And I do earn money on the side and pass a bit to them when it feels right to do so.
please lie better anon this is sad
>>
>>27165846
yeah, I'm majoring in comp eng and started out this sem pretty badly, my gpa keeps going down. at least I somehow managed to get an internship this summer
>>
>>27165921

>Taking temporary jobs once in a while is the equivalent to being a wageslave.
That's the beauty of being a NEET. I can choose when or if to work. I can choose what works or doesn't. There are plenty of temp jobs, easy and good paying ones, if you just stopped the rat-race and looked. Three months? I'm done. Got my part of rent and food and a bit to toss in for utilities. The rest I get from gardening and helping out.

>inb4 3 months means you're not a NEET!
Continue being jealous 275 sick days a year.
>>
>>27165933
lmao, so close. Chemical engineering major, GPA down half a point from freshman year, just got an internship at a biofuel company. .
>>
>>27166023
good luck anon we gonna make it
>>
File: volkova.jpg (79 KB, 570x845) Image search: [Google]
volkova.jpg
79 KB, 570x845
>>27166023
>>27165933
just know that you're in a better spot than someone with a 4.00 and no internship lined up
>>
NEETs, why are you so mean to us? We fund your lives out of the kindness of our hearts. Why are you making fun of us.
>>
gradecucks btfo lmao
>>
Im becoming a NEET in a couple of weeks. Some Indians just bought the business I work for and have decided not to keep us locals working here
>>
>>27165176
>Implying students are cucks like wageslaves

Really scraping the bottom of the meme barrel, there, NEET.
>>
>>27165176
How do you NEETS survive? Do you just live off your parents or is welfare? Either way what kind of life is that?
>>
http://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/

Lol stay white trash neets
>>
>>27165176
Maybe I have just been trained but iceould probably kill myself if I were.pemeently unemployed
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 499x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 499x492
>>27166602
> tfw based trump brings factory jobs back from China and cuts disability so that the parasite class has to work
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.