[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people seem to believe the Kardashians are white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why do people seem to believe the Kardashians are white?
>>
I think the real question is why they're famous other than their dad defending a murderer?
>>
>>27165112

They're 'Armenian'. I say 'Armenian' because anyone can tell they are as bastardised as the standard Levantine 'Arab', who only calls himself such because he really doesn't know how much of him is Turk and how much is Arab and so on.

But they are 'white', since they live in America and aren't black, and America is a nation of mutt bastards calling themselves 'white'.
>>
>>27165177
Levantine Arabs aren't ethnically arab or turk, but okay.
>>
>>27165112
i just want to know who Khloe's biological dad is
>>
>>27165174
Kim Kardashian made them famous after getting BLACKED
>>
They are unless youre /pol/ tier and think shit like italians and irish arent white. People are just pissy that they prefer black guys so they try their hardest to prove they are 1000% white as if it means something. Yes they are famous for being attractive, yes they are white, yes they like black dudes. Can people just get over it
>>
>>27165382
They look Mexican or Arab.

Irish people are undeniably white. Italians are debatable.
>>
>>27165382
Can we stop derailing every goddamn thread by mentioning /pol/ and creating a shitfest? Thanks.

Sincerely,
a concerned anon.
>>
>>27165174
It was a good investment in whoring out your family for cash. Everyone benefits. It's sort of like an edited Truman show at this point. Just constant shit being put out and people get attached to it being so trivial. It's easy to watch. You see some hot girls doing something you'd (as a girl) want to be doing. Guys view it for the hot girl during commercials from other channels.

The only reality show that was worthwhile was The Osbournes.
>>
>>27165382

They look darker and more arab than even the most swarthy sicilian though. They're note "white".
>>
File: jenner19n-14-web.jpg (21 KB, 307x462) Image search: [Google]
jenner19n-14-web.jpg
21 KB, 307x462
>>27165485
the Mom is irish and the dad of the two in the back is pic related

They dont look white because its in vogue to look like the best harem girl
>>
>>27165257
I thought the Turks held the Levant for quite a while, did they just not mix or what?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.