[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teacher blogs about his class being given cakes, females only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 640x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 640x372
Does anyone have that story on a teachers blog about school children being given cakes to distribute among each other? I remember seeing it on /pol/ in relation to women misusing authority.

The blog involved the female pupild, when given the authority to pick who gets what, end up giving the cakes for the most popular boys and girls, leaving none for the unpopular children or those not in their social circle.

When male students were given this same scenario, they distributed the cakes evenly among everyone, with nobody missing out and everyone having and equal portion.

The blogger concluded that women are inherently misuers of any authority they are given, whereas men are natural born leaders who work for the betterment of everyone, rather then who they enjoy most.
>>
Women are inherently selfish and void of empathy. Duh.
>>
Rolly polly dickassbutt
>>
I was super popular up till like 8th grade though, so that really doesn't mean much. I had girls that liked me and everything. Puberty is a mother fucker.
>>
>>27165523
This.

It's never been any secret that women are vile, contemptible beings.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 130x184) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 130x184
>>27164877
Wowowowow
This made me laugh! I need a link as well.
Sounds great!
Stacy btfo?
>>
>>27164877
>>27165578
http://alphagameplan.blogspot.com/2013/07/why-feminized-societies-will-fail.html
>>
>>27164877
I wish I could beat those little brats.
>>
how about that survival show where they split the teams up between men and women but needed to integrate them or the women would have died from starvation? then the men just did everything while the women lazed around
>>
Bump bc I want this story
>>
>>27165589
Seriously a fucking blogspot link dude... Wtf, how can you fucking redpill losers believe this garbage. Way to be on the same level as anti-vaxxers dumbasses.
>>
>>27165627
Keep living in your fantasy world buddy.
>>
>>27165627
>I've never met a woman in my life before: the post
get out more, buddy
>>
>>27165627

stfu before i give you a 2 piece and knock yo bitch ass out
>>
>>27165589
Thanks

An original comment.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.