[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time going to the bathroom in two days, how fucked am I?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: IMG_20160314_203341.jpg (763 KB, 1512x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_203341.jpg
763 KB, 1512x2688
First time going to the bathroom in two days, how fucked am I?
>>
>>27164642
I would visit a medical professional soon, if I were you.
>>
>>27164642
Immediately go see a doctor
>>
what did you do to get that?
>>
stop eating so many cheetuhs
>>
Looks normal to me, tbqh.
>>
Real talk goto the hospital right now dial 911 right now dude that is not healthy at all.
>>
Juicing beets will do that.

Serious health issues will too.

Anon is kill.
>>
>>27164642
what have you been eating?
do you use opiates?
i shat blood before, turned out alright. You should definitely take some stool softeners at the very least and try to change up your diet/ eliminate whatever is constipating you.
>>
>>27164642
>the reflection
>>
>>27164795
Oh shit nigga that's my eyes

Im going to see my doctor ASAP but I figure its just a tear or a hemeroid
>>
File: IMG_20160314_203950.jpg (871 KB, 1512x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160314_203950.jpg
871 KB, 1512x2688
After I got done being constipated, I shit a ton more. End result.
>>
Seek medical attention immediately. Please OP
>>
>>27164642

Probably an anal fissure. Constipation will do that. Rock hard shits will tear your asshole pretty easily.

You may want to see a doctor, but you'll probably stop seeing red in a couple of days if you eat lots of fruit and/or veggies and drink plenty of water.

Red stool is generally either an indicator of hemorrhoids or anal fissures. Sticky black stool is an indicator of major upper digestive problems.

Don't freak out because it's probably nothing, but I'm not a doctor either. I do speak from experience, though. Take my advice, and see if it improves. Couldn't hurt.
>>
>>27164642
So you tore your anus from taking a huge dump big deal. Don't listen to these idiots, its not an emergency. You want to go to a doctor then do so, but you'll stop shitting blood once your anus heals. So don't eat anything that will make you shit rocks or else you'll tear it again and back to square one.
>>
Lol, this happened to me after I ate a whole tub of Redvines and I got freaked out until I looked it up and realized it was just all the red dye.
>>
>>27164964

Also, realize that only a small amount of blood put into water looks like a lot.
>>
Op, medfag here.

Bright red blood is fine and you probably tore something from taking a hard shit.

You would only really need to worry if either
1. Your stool was black and tar-like (indicative of major GI bleed) or
2. The bleeding does not stop

Either way, don't freak out, but keep and eye on it.
>>
>>27164642
Eat more fiber. You can get a cheap fiber supplement from Amazon or other online retailers for under 10 bucks if you aren't able to change your diet.
>>
Not op, but NOT having fiber gives me less and less constipation. The shits if almost none.
>>
Stop taking huge dicks in the ass and you won't bleed so much.
>>
>>27164642
It seems to me that literally broke your asshole

I recommend going to the hospital because that looks like severe bleeding, and that's never good
>>
>>27165323
> "severe" bleeding

Holy kek
>>
Long time dealing with ulcerative colitis here. Not saying that's necessarily what it is, but I took many shits that looked like a mixture of blood and partially ground coffee beans made of blood. First question is what's your diet like? I can usually eat anything I want but sometimes several day long periods of super processed food bug my gut. I can also drink coffee reasonably fine. For me the biggest offenders were energy drinks and by far espresso. My real advice would he to see a doctor and my secondary advice would be to try and cut out acidic foods from your diet for a few days to see if it helps. I could shit a murder scene for a week and after 2 or 3 days of eating chicken and vegetables I'd be back to normal for a long time. Also make sure you drink plenty or water. I'd also recommend some light lower body exercise. If you're not a gym guy I wouldn't say you have to become one I'd just do some squats in your room and hold a squatting position as deep as you can go for a minute or so a couple times a day. Idk if it does anything or not but my guts always feel better when I do.
>>
if a guy were fucking you he would be already infected with aids

good fucking job shithead
>>
>>27164642
Have you eaten a lot of beetroot?
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>27164642
Bright blood is new, and there's not a lot of it, so I wouldn't worry. Black blood means it's quite old and could indicate problems further up the GI tract. Worry if it doesn't stop in a few days, meanwhile eat soft foods and liquids.
>>
>>27164642
So which thread did you get BTFO in?
>>
File: 1451024538746.jpg (22 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1451024538746.jpg
22 KB, 500x359
youll be fine just drink more water and eating less red meat will help that constipation fampai
>>
see a doctor IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 622x521) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 622x521
I'm on my period too senpai
>>
>>27164642
BLOOD IN THE STOOL GUIDE:

Bright red - Means the source of bleeding is nearby. Could be as basic as an anal fissure, or a popped polyp. Given your description, your hard poop tore up your anus and made it bleed.

Dark/black - Deep internal bleeding that has taken the time to coaguate before you shat it out. You are fucked. Hospital 911 now.
>>
File: 1457035382687.jpg (24 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1457035382687.jpg
24 KB, 567x522
>not having chronic constipation and an asshole that looks like a tumor

my asshole can take anything i throw at it
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.