[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ugly gf/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: elizaa.png (2 MB, 911x915) Image search: [Google]
elizaa.png
2 MB, 911x915
who else /ugly gf/ here?
>>
Had pretty blonde, DD gf who was 6 feet tall. Dumped today.
>>
>>27164373
Good lord your standards are high if that pic is related.
>>
I'm pretty sure that's a dude.
>>
>>27164373
She's not ugly. I'd rate her a 7
>>
That's a mean thing to say about your gf.
>>
>>27164391
>6 feet tall
you weren't dating a girl
>>
Good Lord, what sort of guy posts pictures of his girlfriend online calling her ugly? This is literally an average girl without makeup on. is she really not good enough for you? Do men really have standards that are this ridiculous?
>>
>>27164543
she's kinda cute to be quite honest
>>
>>27164586
stfu roastie cunt
>>
>>27164373
> not realizing this is a roastie fishing for compliments
Do I have to spell everything out for you robots?
>>
She looks like a guy
>>
>>27164373
pretty sure thats a dyke
>>
>>27164373
she's beautiful. you don't deserve her.
>>
You ever see a nose ring on a girl and just think about turning it really hard and not letting go no matter how much she cries.

Especially like imagine you're banging her while you pull and twist on her dumb facial jewelry as she cries and cums at the same time.
>>
File: sp.jpg (108 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
108 KB, 960x960
not me senpai. my gf is gorgeous.
>>
>>27165559

This time with no filter.
>>
File: PART951456255567413.jpg (29 KB, 408x544) Image search: [Google]
PART951456255567413.jpg
29 KB, 408x544
My gf looks like eggman
Lmao
>>
>>27166228
She doesn't look like eggman at all. She probably looks pretty decent when she's done up, you should be appreciative of this random picture you found online.
>>
>>27166228
hahahhaaha kill yourself my man
>>
Honestly as long as the girl isn't fat it doesn't matter if she's ugly as long as she's not head turning ugly. You're gonna get used to her face after a couple months anyways.
>>
File: x101y795.jpg (459 KB, 1440x1781) Image search: [Google]
x101y795.jpg
459 KB, 1440x1781
>tfw ugly gf

at least I met a new girl at work I'm about to trade up for
>>
>>27164373
my gf is a lot more beautiful without her glasses on but she's fuckin blind without them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.