[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're walking home one night and you find pic related drunk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 144231525272.jpg (857 KB, 1065x1420) Image search: [Google]
144231525272.jpg
857 KB, 1065x1420
You're walking home one night and you find pic related drunk and passed out.

What is your next step?
>>
>>27164267

Carry her back to my place to stay there until she's conscious and sober.

Then make her eat a bowl of eggs. The whole bowl.
>>
"Oh fuck I did it again, this isn't my place."
>>
Rush straight home and prep a bowl of eggs, then set the bowl next to her for when she wakes up in the morning.

I'd stand watch and make sure she eats the whole bowl.
>>
draw all over her arms and face with sharpie
>>
Steal her panties and walk away.
>>
>>27164303
>The whole bowl.
Boiled or raw
>>
I'd make her eat all the frogs.
>>
>>27164427
Is that considered rape?
>>
Don't interfere

Then stay up all night worrying if the cops are coming for me because something bad happened to her and I was linked to the crimescene
>>
Haha "I'm going in circles" etc etc joke that implied I did this.
Fuck you unoriginal bastards
>>
I'd find a group of black guys and show her to them then keep walking
>>
I would pose her into some funny pose and maybe arrange some props so maybe it looked like she was a clown who knocked herself out by juggling haha
>>
I've seen a million passed out roasties and stacies. Probably wouldn't do anything, not really worth the effort
>>
I would dump pigs blood around her and punch her in the back a few times. Then, I'd leave a note saying "If you want your kidney back, go to this address >> "
>>
File: 1384745712398.png (82 KB, 440x423) Image search: [Google]
1384745712398.png
82 KB, 440x423
the whole thing hahahahaha post is not originall
>>
>>27164451

BOILED TILL THEY'RE ROCK SOLID
>>
>>27164484
Yes, probably. If you undo pants, for sure. But reaching up a skirt and sliding them off, probably not
>>
>>27164584
Where's the best place to find a passed out slut?
>>
carry her home
let her sleep on the couch
maybe check out her body some if shes hot id play a sexy prank,either way dont want her death or weird torture shit on my conscience
>>
>>27165032
Man, you are a tremendous faggot.
>>
Go through her purse and steal her cash.

You kids don't know what's important anymore.
>>
>>27165817
I think this jew is onto something..
>>
>>27164267
Nice try, FBI.

You'll never get me online.
>>
>put a cigarette in her mouth
>take a picture
>laugh maniacally to myself as her life is ruined
>>
>>27164267
THE EGGS MAN.
ALL OF THE EGGS.
>>
I'd force her to eat a baker's dozen (13) hard boiled eggs. I'd originally say a dozen, then when she finally finished the 12th egg and thinks she's done I'd present her with #13
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.