[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw love working with children >studying elementary education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: dan.jpg (41 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
dan.jpg
41 KB, 524x1009
>tfw love working with children
>studying elementary education
>work at summer camp for seven years, six years at this one camp and worked at this new camp last year
>talked to the guy who runs the camp I worked at last year today
>says I didn't do a good job and he wasn't sure if they'd hire me back
>kind of always knew I wasn't a good counselor but it was hard to hear it confirmed

Fuck. Elementary school teacher was the only career I actually wanted to have. I just got told that I'm barely cut out for summer camp. I'm definitely not cut out for teaching. Should I drop out of my school's education program?

Post any feels. I need some feels right now.
>>
>summer camp
>elementary school teacher
nigga they're two different jobs, keep going for elementary.
>>
>Really good at working with children, Love teaching them and they also love it. Dream was to be a teacher at a young all boys school
>Not allowed to be near children
>>
>>27164268
summer camp is just the easier, less committed version of teaching at an elementary school. I'm in college and this camp hires fucking high school students. How am I supposed to be an effective teacher if I'm a shitty camp counselor?
>>
>>27164306
why not senpai? ooooooooorignal comment
>>
>>27164374
Summer camp is all about high energy, socializing, and having fun. Being a poor camp counselor doesn't mean you'll be a bad teacher at all.

Chin up, sensei.
>>
>>27164511
>high energy
of course I support Trump
>socialzing
I'm browsing /r9k/
>having fun
the one thing I actually did right, I guess

How is being a teacher different? High energy and socializing would still be important.
>>
File: 1441766923214.png (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1441766923214.png
14 KB, 400x400
You sure they even allow male elementary teachers?
>>
>>27164593
it's actually a much higher demand for male elementary teachers because there are so few of them
>>
>>27164645
That makes no sense, is there a quota for male elementary teachers?
>>
>>27164660
lmao yeah right
>>
>>27164660
they like to have gender diversity amongst their staff. It gives the kids a variety of experiences. It's also helpful for the boys to have a male role model other than their father.
>>
>>27164722
bullshit, they dont hire male elementary teachers because youre playing with fire.
Just one parent to accuse you of anything and you go to fucking prison
Jesus the job security alone
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.