[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see a cute girl >want to talk to her >realize that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
Feels-Bad-Man-Frog-Tumblr-06.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
>see a cute girl
>want to talk to her
>realize that you are you
>get depressed
>repeat
>>
>mfw people actually told me in high school that there was no such thing as spending too much time in front of a computer or tv
>mfw they might as well be dead now, nobody even knows they exist
>>
>>27163787
>>see a cute girl
>>want to talk to her
>>realize that you are 5'5, poor and fat
>>get depressed
>>repeat

I know those feels senpai
>>
>>27163787
>see a cute girl
>want to go talk to her
>realize that you're you
>realize that a pathetic little tart like that could never measure up to your standards
>meet her eye, see the spark in her eye as a twinge travels down between her hips
>give a cocky smile
>move on
>>
>see a cute girl
>be so far down the rabbit hole that you don't even imagine talking or interacting with her in any way.
>don't even realize I do this until this thread.
>still be depressed

How do I reverse this? At least false hope is better than never even fantasizing.
>>
>>27164027
Visit /fit/, work out every day
Feel your testosterone levels beginning to rise
Stop giving a shit about what women think, approach and talk to them easily, because you don't give a shit
Get gf
Have lots of sex
Gain confidence, be alpha at work, get promoted
Make lots of money

Thank you /fit/
>>
>>27164062
Why would I talk to them if I don't give a shit about them?

Thanks for the advice though. I've been meaning to start exercising.
>>
>>27164027
I think false hope is worse than reality.
>>
>>27164105
Probably. My reasoning was that false hope would give me motivation or something.
>>
>>27164097
Why do you talk to anybody? They're people.

Men are people, women are people. Sometimes you talk to them if you feel like it. There should be no obstacle no matter if they're the prom queen or some computer nerd. They're just people.
>>
File: redeyes.webm (141 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
redeyes.webm
141 KB, 640x360
>see a cute girl
>she displays casual interest by saying hi or something
>ignore it completely and continue to hate myself
>>
File: sisypheel.jpg (76 KB, 764x928) Image search: [Google]
sisypheel.jpg
76 KB, 764x928
>cute girl smiles at you
>imagine building a life together

I'm so fucking lonely.
>>
>>27164125
If anything it makes you depressed faster. False hope allows you to experience your depression first hand.

Let's say you workout and get /fit/. You then proceed to talk to some random girl. She will tell you to fuck off and that you are a creep. Nothing will change.
>>
>>27163787
>be me
>keep an imaginary lock on my mouth so I don't get too big for my britches and think I can steal, Chad, Tyron, or Jose's girl
>still slip up sometimes and talk and try to be clever and charasmatic when I'm ugly as fuck

I don't enjoy being in this prison too much
>>
>>27164151
Fuck man I do this so often, sometimes I'll think about it for like a week or two.
>>
>>27164148
>see a cute girl
>she displays casual interest by saying hi or something
>complete shock
>my brain can't process what's happening
>act distant until she goes away
>get depressed for being such a retard
>>
>>27164132
>Why do you talk to anybody?
I don't really desu. Outside of my family and few friends. I never say a word when I'm out and about.

>>27164182
Makes sense. But with false hope I could maybe maintain a sense of agency.
>>
>>2716414
my life in one post
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.