[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be handsome guy >every single guy I talk to is always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5
File: whatt.png (73 KB, 181x194) Image search: [Google]
whatt.png
73 KB, 181x194
>be handsome guy
>every single guy I talk to is always trying to compete with me or find some way that he can act above me because he is insecure that I am better looking than he is
You all do this and it sucks. No wonder I talk to girls more than guys. The girls aren't trying to compete with me in every conversation.
>>
>be handsome guy
stopped reading there

honestly senpai I don't care about your problems
>>
File: whatisthis.png (1 MB, 931x696) Image search: [Google]
whatisthis.png
1 MB, 931x696
>>27163511
see what I mean? I can say anything and you people attack me in some way.
>>
>>27163481
to be honest, I dont ever feel that way. I do sometimes feel inferior when I see a buff(er) guy than myself talk to women so causally. I feel like they really had the upper hand in getting said woman;s attention which is also why im going to start working out and getting built
>>
I hate all handsome people men because they literally have no problems.

You talk to more girls than guys because girls actually talk to you.
>>
I'm intimidated by handsome guys the same way I am by girls tbqh.
I can't stop sneaking peeks at you and get awkward in your presence, I swear I'm not gay though
>>
>>27163481
im a handsome guy too and i always do this
>>
>>27163481
Actually, I know this feel. It's worse if you're an introvert. People still take it as a sign of weakness. Bitch, I'm not shy, I just don't want to waste my time with your shit.
>>
>>27163950
I know that feel, robot.
m
>>
>>27163481
Yeah, I know what you mean although for me I doubt it's cause I'm handsome (I don't think I am) but because I'm a lot taller than most guys and it makes them feel insecure. The absolute worst is when you're around guys and girls at the same time cause then they're trying even harder so that they look good in front of the girl. Jesus Christ. It blows my mind how immature some guys can be.
>>
>>27163950
>Tfw I stare at and admire men 5x as much as I do women, even though I have 0 interest in being in a physical or emotional relationship with them
It's strange, I can't put my finger on it, but it's like admiring pieces of fine art. Objectively men seem so much more aesthetically pleasing and superior in every other aspect, but I'd never wanna stick my dick in one or date one. Fuck I wish I were gay.
>>
>>27163481
Wow. A thread on /r9k/ I actually relate to.
On that note, I also get along much better with women. Most of them are prone to falling in love with me, which is sometimes an issue, but girls are much better than guys at keeping their distance and not overwhelming you with flowery romance bullshit.
>>
>>27164186
In my case I'm pretty sure it's because attractive men are as alien to me as women are.

I'm low test beta genetic trash with a round face, no cheekbones, no jaw, etc. so I like looking at guys with sharp angles and strong features
>>
>>27163481
I honestly and unironically believe that all good looking people have absolute garbage personalities

this post just adds evidence to my belief.
>>
>>27163481

> everyone is after me!

I feel for you anon. Maybe its time to se a shrink?
>>
>>27163481

Okay I'll bite at the obvious camwhore bait.

ahem.. Hey anon, why don't you prove it? Post a pic.
>>
ITT we rationalize why people don't like us/don't talk to us is because we're EXTREMELY HANDSOME.

Proceed.
>>
Same with fat/muscle mix
>>
>>27164385
Just like how girls never approach me or talk to me because they're intimidated by how handsome I am. :^)
>>
>>27163481
Guys don't get approached. Not even 10/10 Chad. Girls are however way more receptive to Chads, even if they are not necessarily flirting. Basically what I am saying is girls will never just up and talk to you because that's how gender roles work. Deal with it.
>>
>>27163481
I always find that handsome people edge in on whatever specific thing somebody is doing, and attempt that thing, and expect to be naturally competent at that thing. This is probably why you've been getting BTFO lately. Just apply some moisturizer, rub it in, forget about it champ.
>>
>>27164385
It does happen though. You don't even need to be handsome to experience it. So many group projects in high school I'd see a fun who used to be cool with me turn into a duck just cause there was a girl there. Got to the point where I just desperately wanted to ask him if we needed have the girl leave the room so he could act like a normal human being and not a primate. I wasn't even doing anything, just minding my own business trying to get the work done.
>>
>>27164525

I talked to a girl and she avoided eyecontact, contorted her body to be away from me, and gave me one word answers.

I guess it's because she's shy and was intimidated by my good looks.

/r9k/ do you know these handsome person feels?
>>
>>27164578
what are you even talking about?

hftffthg
>>
Quick note to everyone this thread has triggered: notice how none of the "handsome" anons have replied to you? That's because they're secure in their self-perception, as would be expected of socially successful people with no lack of external validation.

Should tell you something about the difference between robots who pity themselves and robots who have nothing to prove.
>>
I hate you if you can relate to this. fuck you if you can casually get girls to like you and are not an outcast like me
>>
>>27164580
You're just proving OPs point right now.
>>
>>27164578
My ex walked up to me and asked for my number during senior year, so that's not true. Never had seen or or spoken to her before that either, nor was I a Chad or anything even close. Didn't have any friends, complete loner, hid in the bathrooms during lunch/between classes. Also got approached multiple times besides that but spaghetti'd right out of those ones. Only became my girlfriend because she pretty much forced it on me .
>>
You're sure you're not just an average looking annoying little faggot?
>>
>>27163481
i don't. i know i'm inferior.
>>
>>27164578
this is retarded. I was approached by average girls all the time even though chads and stacies always called me ugly/weird/stinky. even at college parties i would stand in a corner sweating for the first half and some girl would invite me to dance and then hang out after. i didn't get whales or anything, these were just regular homely girls who have the legs but not the tits or face or something like that. then some chad would always giggle to himself because i was so awkward looking next to a girl. the only guys who didn't get approached at all in my experience were the guys who looked like they just didn't give a fuck. obviously the deformed retards and manlets were unnoticed, but most guys get approached by stragglers.
>>
>>27164616

Yeah that's high school bro.

Look nigga I would say I'm pretty handsome, I've been told I'm handsome by people outside my family, I get told I'm handsome by girls, I have teenage girls stare at me and giggle, have had girls walk down the street past me and say in ear shot "holy shit you should ask him out", I have cougars overtly flirt with me and do the ol triangle gaze at my face -> chest - > cock -> eyes with the seductive eyes.

People go out of the way to help me with shit, people submit to my opinion in group situations, people assign me to be the leader, etc all the fucking memes you read on /r9k/ about being 'good looking'.

I am traditional white handsome male, full head of hair, 6 feet tall, athletic, and have been told by multiple women I'm "very charming", and relatively intelligent.

I have LITERALLY NEVER experienced any of this bullshit any of you faggots talk about, EVER.

The worst shit I've experienced EVER involves people usually telling me

> Hey man when we I first saw but you hadn't talked to you I assumed you were a massive dick. But now that I know you I think you're a fucking mad guy.

Girls same the same shit too

> Oh god I thought you'd be sooooo arrogant when I first met but you ended up being really nice.

If people are being cunts to your face and you're not in highschool then it's because you make them react like you're a cunt.

Protip: get a fucking personality & stop being so broody and superior in the way you carry yourself.
>>
>>27164616
Also, if you're a guy and have have a group of male friends and female friends, you can bet your ass that your male "buddies" have talked a lot of shit about you to the females behind you back, if they have even an ounce of sexual attraction toward them. It's a dog eat dog world out there when it comes to women, and 99% of men are scumbags when it comes to it.
>>
>>27164808
get off this board normie scum REEEEE
>>
>>27164808
lol what the fuck kind of assumption is that to make about somebody?

>If anyone is a dick to you past highschool it's your fault and u need to stop being such an arrogant cunt an get a personality. :^)

Holy fuck, there's no way this isn't bait. No one is that stupid. Right guys?
>>
>>27164676
He doesn't have a point. He's clearly out of his depth in other peoples' areas of expertise. That's the only reason for a handsome person to feel so unwanted - arrogant incompetence.
>>
>>27163481
100% your fault to be honest (desu)

Being handsome is a free ticket to a lot of social circles filled with money or power. I was a rotten lying poorfag in school but playing sports made me pretty okay looking, and then I just started making one rich friend after another. I lived and traveled and got a bunch of cool shit for free, I could have worked in some cushy job if i wanted to.

Also you realize that everyone has problems with strangers in general right? Those guys probably think you're a shallow prick who takes his muh privilege for granted. Other guys might just think you're a pussy. You talk to more girls because you were raised to be one.
>>
File: 1449876160769.png (2 MB, 893x1920) Image search: [Google]
1449876160769.png
2 MB, 893x1920
>>27164808

You're overrating yourself. Being 6 foot with a full head of hair doesn't mean a god damn thing. You either have facial aesthetics or you don't. You're probably not ugly, but not hot either. lol @ cougars and girls "looking" meaning anything Please go outside more.
>>
>>27164808
Check your fucking privelege, normie scum
>>
>>27164890

Bro, this whole thread is

> People always test me and try to outalpha me guys, like its the pain of being handsome I guess.

It's not the pain of being handsome, it's the pain of being an arrogant douche bag with a superiority complex.

If you look the part then you will be cast as the part bro.

But nah man it's actually just that good looking people are singled out for the single most horrific persecution of any class of persons.

Get real.
>>
>>27164912

> Being 6 foot with a full head of hair doesn't mean a god damn thing

Read: every single woman's list on what she wants in a man.
>>
>>27163481
B8 cuz this is a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>27164963

It doesn't mean a fucking thing if you don't have facial aesthetics you nerd
>>
>>27164912
most people have the facial aesthetics though. height usually varies a lot more so if people are used to seeing tall dudes then someone even a few inches shorter will be obviously weird. for face you've got creams or beards or good style to compensate. you also can fuck it up more with fat and poor sleep/diet i guess, but that's your choice.
>>
>>27164981

Didn't say anything to the contrary re: facial aesthetics.

You're the one trying to argue height and hair isn't something women give a fuck about.

Why are you getting so upset?
>>
>>27163481

I don't understand anything anyone does conversational wise because everyone seems awkward to me?

Anyone else feel like anyone they talk to is just straight up awkward?
>>
File: 1457396186297.gif (2 MB, 314x240) Image search: [Google]
1457396186297.gif
2 MB, 314x240
I never attack or compete with handsome guys. But its true that when i hear them talking all i think is "YOU SURE HAVE A LOT OF SEX CHAMP" "NICE EYES, NO HOMO" "WHY ARENT YOU FLIRTING RIGHT NOW WITH SOME GIRL HAHA"
>>
>>27164985

facial creams are you going to make you compete with this?
>>
>>27165156

why do you think you're going to be competing with the top 0.001% of men in the entirety of the world for women?

do you think this kind of logic is toxic?

has this kind of logic affected your mental health?

would you say you go through periods of lethargy and apathy?

are you able to maintain relationships?

have you had a sexual relationship?
>>
>>27163481
It's called posturing, OP.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.