[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw putting off going for a haircut so I don't have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1389611169403.png (5 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1389611169403.png
5 KB, 500x500
>tfw putting off going for a haircut so I don't have to put up with small talk with a qt hairdresser

How do I get over this?
>>
Just fucking go. Trust me. Believe in Shit LeBouf.

>someone spot me a meme
>>
Go to a barber like you're not a faggot. Hairdressers are just out of school and are shit by nature.
>>
>>27163228
Just bee urself bro :D that memey enough for ya?
>>
Just shave it off.
>>
>>27163253
Nearest barber is an extra half hour bus trip though
>>
>>27163271

Nigga no. He might get arrested if he decides to be himself.

>Shia*
>>
>>27163197
Simply stop caring about it.
I haven't had a haircut or shaved in over a year.
Make a ponytail so it looks somewhat clean, and there's nothing wrong with a full beard.
>>
>>27163197
dude just go buy a hair buzzer and cut it yourself. i actually did my own this morning it took me about 3 minutes and 30 seconds of vacuuming
>>
>>27163197
Just cut it yourself. It really isn't hard.
>>
Just go to walmart and buy clippers for $20. Then just cut your own hair.

Boom. Problem solved
>>
>>27163412
>>27163416
I guess I could try that, but I don't want to fuck it up and look like even more of a retard when I do go in
>>
i just give 1 word responses when they try to make small talk with me and they normally stop after that. i'm too autistic to cut my own hair, but not autistic enough that i'm scared to give 1 word responses.
>>
File: 1457491319482.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1457491319482.png
1 MB, 1366x768
In the rare case you're good looking and have nice hair, just let it grow like nature intended. Tie it in a bun. Shit's sexy, yo.
>>
How can an adult have this much trouble functioning in life?
>>
>>27163696
I have no idea, anon. It's not very fun
>>
>>27163197
Buy some hair clippers, you retard

I bought them because I refuse to ever go to a barber shop ever again also because I'm balding

My hair is pretty long for now because I still have to cut it, I haven't done it because of personal reasons
>>
Pretend you have laryngitis. Whenever she asks a question just point at your throat and make a rasping noise.
>>
>>27163696
Anon is an autism lord
>>
>>27163197
Look for an asian barbershop. 9/10 times its some Asian mom that doesn't talk to you at all besides asking you how you want it done.
>>
There's no reason to ever go somewhere to get it cut. There are two robot styles, easily manageable on your own
>buzz cut
>shoulder+ hair
>>
>>27163197
DIY your hair senpai. And when you fuck it up you're gonna have no choice.

Or you discover you're able to cut your own hair.

That's pretty win-win.
>>
>>27163977
This. Styled hair is for chads and homosexuals.
>>
>mummy doesn't cut your hair

ree
>>
>sup man
>how was summer?
>any girls?
>are you working?
>are you studying?

why do they need to ask me things it only makes me feel like shit about myself
>>
You have to do it eventually. The longer you wait, the longer your hair grows. And the more that they judge you. As soon as you get it over with you'll feel so much better, trust me.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.