[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your friends say she's crazy >tfw your family
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8
>tfw your friends say she's crazy
>tfw your family say she's crazy
>tfw her family acknowledges she's crazy
>tfw her mouth is so good
>tfw she fucks like a pro
>tfw she's the closest to a 10 you'll ever hope to get
>tfw you know if you stay with her, she'll eventually kill you with a knife in your sleep or go full on Misery
>tfw you stuck your dick inside of crazy and you can't get it out

How do I stop fucking a crazy girl that's an all around 9-12/10, brobots?
>>
Why would you want to stop? Sure, it's dangerous, but fuck it, and her.
>>
>>27163114
How'd you meet her?
O R I G I N A L C O M M E N T
>>
crazy girls are best girls

I want an insanely clingy obsessive gf
>>
Normie filth get off my board REEEEEEEE etc..
>>
>>27163297
She was a co-worker I kept in contact with at my old job. I worked at a Hugo Boss store.
>>
>>27163324
This. It's not creepy.
>>
>>27163114
Define crazy
Sounds like you're living a dream
>>
>>27163114
French, is that you, my man?
>>
File: reaction image dot filetype.gif (632 KB, 280x362) Image search: [Google]
reaction image dot filetype.gif
632 KB, 280x362
>tfw crazy gf
>she doesn't think I'm crazy too
>actually am
>>
>>27163384
>stocks me if I'm not with her or constantly checks in on me with calls or texts
>comes into my apartment at the dead of night while I'm asleep
>threatened me with a knife
>threatened to bite off my dick while she was giving me head
>threatened to kill a few girls for talking to me
>beat the ever living shit out of a girl for touching my shoulder

Among other things...

>>27163424
?
>>
>>27163579
Stalk*
My bad.
>>
>>27163579
>beat the ever living shit out of a girl for touching my shoulder

For real? You're living he dream, Anon.
>>
>>27163579
I know a man in the exact situation as ou. He's nicknamed French
>>
>>27163579
Try and convert her feelings of anger towards you into feelings of love. Craft the perfect Yandere gf to love you and protect you forever.
>>
I really want to stick my dick in crazy, but I don't want it to cheat on me.

I can deal with everything else.
>>
>>27163736
What's a yandere again? I get that tsundere/yandere/dere shit mixed up all the time.
>>
>>27163815
Tsundere = bitch that can't be honest with her feelings so she teases/bullies you.

Yandere = literally this >>27163579
>>
>>27163815
Yandere is a portmanteau of two Japanese words yanderu, meaning to be sick, and deredere , which is defined as strongly and deeply exhausted, infatuated, moonstruck, head-over-heels, or lovestruck, but in this case used for "lovestruck."

It's basically extreme love. Violence if your harmony is threatened by an outside source and undying passion for you. Do you fuck her well and does she cheat?
>>
>>27163114
kek, is her name Kelsey?
>>
>>27163114
Might be worth, might not.
pics so we can give you advice.
She might only be a 8/10.
>>
>>27163114
Realest message you get is this. Crazy chicks are the best but they are crazy. Do your stint with them for a bit. then you will realise you can't live like this for the rest of your life. You'll then find a nice homely girl who you don't mind coming home too and all your mates will say "she is so much better than that crazy bitch". I have such a sweet heart of a gf now. She bakes me a cake a cake a week.
>>
File: 1449941626602-3.jpg (36 KB, 403x389) Image search: [Google]
1449941626602-3.jpg
36 KB, 403x389
>tfw your crazy gf checks on you in the shower because she's afraid you'll escape out the bathroom window
>>
God damnit anon, never stick your dick in crazy. Trust me, one day you will hit a time bomb and then you are gonna be fucked cause she is gonna go yandere on your ass. Next thing you know you're tied up in her basement for the rest of your life only being used to fill her with your babies.
>>
ya keep her if she's having sex with you.

keep going son.
>>
>>27166483
Does she bring you tendies in this scenario?
>>
crazy girls are the most loyal. if you are the guy she is having sex with then she won't cheat on you.

i have no citations at all for this fact.
>>
>>27163114
>full on misery

are u talking about the steven king misery lol
>>
>>27166483
And where is the downside?
>>
So are you gonna post pics or do i have to ask
>>
>>27163324
No, you don't.

>Always accusing you of things
>Always threatening suicide and making a big deal out of literally nothing
>Always takes you for granted even though you pretty much gave up everything for her, meanwhile she refuses to do something as simple as cutting contact with her abusive exes (Who are just as toxic if not more than she is)
>Lies to you then tries to act like it's no big deal
>Refuses to get help even though she knows she needs it

The only people who want a crazy clingy GF are the people who have never had a real girlfriend before in their lives, which since we're on /r9k/ that's not a surprise.

Source: 4 years of my life wasted.
>>
>>27166935

wrong kind of crazy clingy gf. that's the bad kind, where you don't get no pussy and she cucks you.

we aren't talking about that kind.
>>
>>27166935
Lmao she fucked her exes you beta cuck.
>>
File: yandere_totally_not_insane.png (407 KB, 599x690) Image search: [Google]
yandere_totally_not_insane.png
407 KB, 599x690
>>27166935

That sounds like textbook border-line personality disorder.

What these robots want is a yandere, which are extremely rare even among crazy chicks.

Google it if you don't know what a yandere is.
>>
>>27163114
Post pics op.

I am too, original
>>
>>27166958
>>27167026
What makes you think those "crazy" girls IRL will be closer to your anime fantasy idea of what a GF is and not closer to what the anon went through?
>>
>>27166999
I still got more pussy than you did in the womb you social failure.
>>
>>27167107

i don't watch that anime bullshit BRUH. anon just got cucked for 4 years.
>>
File: dumb dumb dumb.jpg (12 KB, 184x236) Image search: [Google]
dumb dumb dumb.jpg
12 KB, 184x236
>>27167107

I see you your reading comprehension skills are severely lacking so I'll make this short and simple:

I never said anything like that. I do NOT believe "anime yandere" girls are common or even exist in real life.

I was just saying that the girl this guy wasted 4 years on sounds like a text book border-line personality case.
>>
File: 1456805030269.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456805030269.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>27163114
>areola sticking out
why does this drive me so crazy?
>>
>>27167026
>which are extremely rare
you mean nonexistent
they're a fucking personality archetype invented by anime and manga authors you retarded weeaboo
>>
>>27163579
>>threatened me with a knife
>>threatened to bite off my dick while she was giving me head
>>threatened to kill a few girls for talking to me

These all seem pretty dangerous.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
Hi OP.
Homobro here.
I stuck my dick in crazy once.
>am Homobro now.

You won't listen to this thread.
You'll keep hitting it.
Then the day will come,
The day when you see the crazy.

And 2 years later you'll be one of us.
>>
File: 1366300704162.png (46 KB, 412x416) Image search: [Google]
1366300704162.png
46 KB, 412x416
>>27167459

There's about 3.2 billion women on earth. I'm sure there's a few jealous clingy crazies mixed in there somewhere.

For the record I don't even watch anime but I appreciate your zealous and civilized reply.
>>
>tfw no cutter gf
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.