[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be girl and join game >immediately harassed as soon as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456637184315s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1456637184315s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>be girl and join game
>immediately harassed as soon as i try to contribute to call outs and strategy
>"cheating bitch, whore, faggot, nigger, slut"
>tfw can never just chill with 1 or 2 of my friends and play the game with my mic on like all other boys

why are male gamers so bitter and disgustingly rude against women??
>>
they are always doing that with everyone. just because they are bothering you about it and you care then that makes you an easier target
>>
>>27163102

Fuck off worthless cum sucking whore
>>
>>27163102
if you cant take the heat... get back in the kitchen
>>
>>27163102

mute them dudette.
>>
>>27163102

you live life on easy mode bitch, you'll gt no sympathy here just because muh videogame sexism
>>
Because you probably play shit games like LoL
>>
>>27163102
why do women think they're automatically exempt from proving their worth like everyone else in an unfamiliar social setting? on the off chance this isn't shit-tier bait, i'm gonna say that i guarantee you had no merit or achievements before you started running your mouth like a green noob
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 259x194
>>27163102

>call outs and strategy

this because you probably have a women's view of leadership. you think its about bossing people around and calling the shots and there is nothing more annoying than a midget, lipstick wearing dictator trying to be an alpha without even understanding why people follow others. leadership is about sacrifices. about making the RIGHT calls, not just making them for the sake of it.

tldr; try humbling yourself.
>>
File: 1445098109057.png (508 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445098109057.png
508 KB, 1000x1000
>>27163102
>be boy and join game
>immediately harassed as soon as i try to contribute to call outs and strategy
>"cheating bitch, whore, faggot, nigger, slut"
>tfw don't care because this is standard and happens to literally everyone who plays online games

No one cares about you speshul snowflake status or that you're a gurl gamur

I know this is bait but god damn, fuck off
>>
>>27163487
>>27163570

These two so much. I always hear girls do this in-game. They think shotcaller = first person to open their mouth or the loudest or the most talkative. why are women so bad at leadership?
>>
>>27163102
If they truly do hound you more than each other its because you're a rare occurance. Why do you have to be an extrovert anyways. Just leave your mic off like normal people who care about the game. Either that or party up with your friends.
>>
>>27163102
girls dont play video games
what year is this?
>>
>>27163719
women value participation more than merit

they are communists and should never be given positions of authority
>>
>>27163102
we are the same here so get the fuck out you cumdumbster.
>>
Because it's funny, see you made me laugh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.