[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Depressing autistic things you do: Sometimes I have a laughing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454722773772.jpg (13 KB, 249x244) Image search: [Google]
1454722773772.jpg
13 KB, 249x244
Depressing autistic things you do:

Sometimes I have a laughing fit if I start to think I might be intimate with another human being

People look at me weird but I'm used to it
>>
File: 1451017195842.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1451017195842.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
Sometimes I also make threads and expect people to post
>>
>>27162906
I have to laugh when my dad gets mad. No matter what it is about. I dont even know why.
>>
>>27162940
I used to do that, but when i got in trouble

It was pure autism, some sort of lack of understanding on how to react
>>
>>27162884
When. I'm driving I pretend my car is full of cool friends, I have imaginary interactions and conversations with them
>>
>>27162987
I like to have conversations with famous people from history like isaac newton and plato and explain the modern world to them
>>
When I play video games and theres a companion I pretend they are my friends. A good example would be diablo 3
>>
>>27162987
Me too. Eventually I return to reality and wonder how I turned out to be such a weirdo.
>>
>think of inanimate objects as having some kind of soul
>especially if they have a body or at least a face
>>
>>27163344
Definitely due to toy story, fuck that movie
Sometimes I reposition items so they dont have to be uncomfortable

Sometimes I wonder if food wants to be eaten or not.

I mean its made to be eaten, so if I was food, I would want to be eaten
Just like how I'm meant to reproduce
>>
Gonna post this song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sfHpkrRjFo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.