[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw it never occurred to me until i entered high school that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1443274425332.jpg (184 KB, 460x676) Image search: [Google]
1443274425332.jpg
184 KB, 460x676
>tfw it never occurred to me until i entered high school that you're suppose to wipe front to back

>tfw mummy and daddy told you to just wipe it
>area around my balls is not my skin tone
>>
OP, everyone has that you fucking idiot. It's called a perineum or something
>>
There's a specific direction? I guess I usually wipe side to side tho
>>
>>27162760
>>27162788
how the fuck do you get anything done
>>
If you push out hard enough and have quite a solid diet wiping isn't needed.
>>
>>27162760
just imagine if u were a girl
>>
Wait you mean you dont just crumple the paper and dab it up and down?
>>
It's fine to and normal for a guy like you to wipe that way. The idea is that I don't think women are really supposed to because they can get vaginal infections, and that's most important with babies I think.
>>
>>27162760
I like having shitty balls sitting on trains and buses grossing out normies as the smell fills the air
>>
File: 1406453789079.png (16 KB, 520x549) Image search: [Google]
1406453789079.png
16 KB, 520x549
You guys don't crab claw? You pinch the poopoo, like a crab claw. I like to make a "clomp" sound when I do my crab claw. Clomp clomp! Clomp clomp!
>>
so basically you think you somehow have:

1. gotten shit up into your own taint because you wiped the wrong way.

2. said shit has permanently stained your skin.

i mean
>>
Pretty foul but did or does anyone when they need a shit but can't force it reach inside and pull it out.
>>
>2016
>Still wiping

Kill yourself normie.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.