[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had my first date today. It was horrible. I'm over 6 feet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
I had my first date today. It was horrible. I'm over 6 feet tall and white and it still doesn't matter.

I haven't been suicidal for over year but driving home I was thinking about driving my car into a telephone pole or a tree.

I hate my life
>>
>>27162546
>I had my first date today. It was horrible.
Story time?
>>
>>27162546
You win some you lose some dude. At least you won't be rejected from the outset due to your height.
>>
>>27162546
>I'm over 6 feet tall and white and it still doesn't matter.

Why did you even buy into these retarded pajeet memes on here friend?

Whiny manlet pooskins think that shit is some magical panty dropper because they lust for blonde white girls who wouldn't piss on them to put the fire out
>>
I've never been on a date. get out normie
>>
>>27162546
Most of my dates are awful too anon. Probably like 90% fail. Just how it works.
>>
>>27162586
>>27162626

Thanks guys, I feel a little better now. She's a foreigner and will be gone by next month, it wasn't going to be anything anyways.

I was dumb trying to make a move on the first date, I've never been on one and didn't know you shouldn't. I tried to force it and it didn't work.

>in b4 it would've worked for Chad

Well I'm not Chad obviously
>>
LANKLETS BTFO

MANLET UPRISING NOW!
>>
All that matters is that you went. Dating always feels a little forced, especially if you're strapped for time and not in college/druggie clique.

Going for the puss is only natural, losers that wait for the 3rd date eat Chadcum.

Go on another date with the lessons learned from this one. Eventually it all works out and you'll get some serious sidePuss
>>
>>27162826

Yeah you're right man, 2 years ago I couldn't even hold a conversation with a girl, now I actually got a date and we were getting really well and having a fun time.
>>
File: 1432259490310.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1432259490310.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>having dates
>pretending you're not a filthy normie

I want all of you to get the fuck off of this board.
>>
>>27163115
I'm in my twenties and this was my first date. You do the math
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.