[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This the part rappers don't tell y'all young boys that's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8
This the part rappers don't tell y'all young boys that's out here shooting shit up about. When you in there by yourself with no guns, nothing but your hands and man hood. When your homeboys that you was running with not there to have your back. And you got somebody in there that don't care bout ya ass. All they gonna do is drag your ass out of there. And send a note to ya mama. Asking her where she want the body shipped? Young punks better tighten up out there. Gang bang them books.
>>
I think it's trying to beg for watermelon.
>>
File: 1452450110007.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1452450110007.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>27162372
>Gang bang them books.
>>
This is why I make monthly donations to the KKK
>>
>>27162683
No you don't faggot
>>
>>27162372
I think it's trying to communicate.
>>
>>27162397
Wew fucking lad
My sides are gone
>>
File: 1457304815765.jpg (88 KB, 600x772) Image search: [Google]
1457304815765.jpg
88 KB, 600x772
Man why can't blacks just raise themselves up like the Asians did in North America?

>Be Asian
>Be cheap work (railroads and shit)
>Work hard
>Send kids to school
>Become Doctors and Engineers generations later

I thought you guys were once Kings and Queens. Why always the excuses?
>>
File: nig nog.jpg (31 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
nig nog.jpg
31 KB, 500x374
>>27162372
It's ok guys, I speak ebonics.

I hear ya cuz, these lil niggas runnin around with gats actin like they run shit, when they don't realize they can get laid out in seconds. Lil niggas acting like stealing a lil old lady's purse and selling weed makes 'em Scarface. They spit Kendrick lyrics not realizing Kendrick and his boys tryin to get outta Compton. Them the niggas you see on the corner at 30, still sellin dime bags and livin with they moms, acting like they OGs because they pulled the gat on some dumb nigga that wanted to catch hands. Splittin wigs don't pay bills, but these niggas livin in the past, they not trying to move forward. Need to get on some Malcolm X shit, improve the black race n' shit, dig?
>>
>>27162780

because they're fucking retarded
>>
Dey dindu nuffin, they need money fo dem programs, you gotta understand they was going to Church every sunday tryna get dey life back on track

fuck dem crackas, kill all dese pigs and they children
>>
File: wibwib.jpg (22 KB, 297x280) Image search: [Google]
wibwib.jpg
22 KB, 297x280
>>27162809
Me too.

>puts nignog voice on
MAH NIGGGGGGAAAAAA AAHAHAAAAA
>>
Yes, Ooga booga indeed.
>>
>>27162683
Donate to planned parenthood, they kill more niggers every day than the Klan has since the 19th century senpai.
>>
>>27162780
Because blacks belong in the jungle.
>>
he a gud boy he jus be tryin hid bes to get him a life y yall cant see we is bein discrimigated aginst shiet
>>
File: 1453920636421.jpg (50 KB, 589x462) Image search: [Google]
1453920636421.jpg
50 KB, 589x462
>>27162780
Because we had space ships n shit den the fuck'n evil whitey cave man came and stole them and made us slaves, FUCK witey

OOGA UGG CA$$$H MUNNY NUHGGA
>>
>every civilization learns how to dial back after reaching carrying capacity for a given area
>even other still stone age civilizations like pygmies stopped dying off because they aren't retarded
>niggers still nigging it up in africa having too many kids and everyone is starving

K I N G Z
>>
Yeah a black person totally made this post.
>Implying OP isn't just a nerd white guu
>>
>>27163097
>implying everyone doesn't obviously know that

wew
>>
>>27163217
Some of you guys really need to get a life then
>>
>>27162372
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlKL_EpnSp8
>>
>>27162372

Is anyone able to translate this? I'm sorta curious.
>>
*puts on nigger voice

>smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
>throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>evolves from primate
>>
>>27162780
because that's some meme tier shit

transcend socio-economical class is pretty darn hard, source: myself
>>
>>27162928
source?

originales posta
>>
Asking niggers stop being niggers is like asking robots stop being robots.

To make it work, you'd need a lot of Zyklon B.
>>
>>27164655

> get job
> marry woman
> have manageable number of kids
> keep job
> stay married
> save education fund
> raise children away from nigger cuture
> die

>> check back on earth two generations later
>> grandchildren are in STEM, working hard, building and living in good communities

Why do niggers keeping making excuses? I genuinely want to see you blacks come out of poverty and do well.
>>
>>27164791
true, why robots keep making excuses, when they can just stay true to themselves?

garbage in, garbage out, for most people
>>
>>27164791
Because it wasn't too long ago that they couldn't just move away and send their kids to good schools. People tend to forget that the civil rights movement happened fifty~ years ago and that Asians weren't denied higher education on the same scale the blacks were. Sure shit has changed now, but at one time you had several generations that just couldn't get a better education due to lack of means (due to either access or money), which lead to lots of them simply not seeing the point it as their parents and grandparents did fine without it.

On the other hand, there are plenty of black families that do get out of black areas and do incredibly well and pursue higher education and hight paying jobs. This group is perfectly normal, but doesn't fit the narrative that all black people are niggers that don't do anything, so you never really hear about them.
>>
>>27164754
I like this post. I think this is the best contribution/advice ITT.
>>
>>27164791

Are you kidding me? NEETS are the absolute worst scum on the planet. Worse than niggers.

Did you make that point expecting me to contradict it and therefor forfeit my argument (a logical fallacy in either case)? Well whoop de doo huh?
>>
File: 1456725547178.jpg (25 KB, 289x400) Image search: [Google]
1456725547178.jpg
25 KB, 289x400
>>27162780
AY SENPAI WE HAD DA INTELLIGENCE AND CULTURE BUT THE WHITE MAN DUN TOOK THEM IDEAS OUTTA OUR HEADS, WHITEY STOLE ERRTHANG FROM US!
>>
I'm black and I'm not even offended desu. Why? Because I don't behave in any stereotypical way. I work hard, enjoy harmless hobbies (drawing, cooking, video games, reading), I have two college degrees. You guys seem rather sheltered, but that's okay because you're safe inside your little secret club. Regardless, I make the most out of being a functioning human being and I don't mind embracing the positive things that come from black culture. I also have mind of my own and no black or white person will ever change that.
>>
>>27165447
I seriously don't understand why people don't get this, I'm not saying this is an excuse for the type of shit a lot of blacks do, but there's definitely an underline reason why there's so many black families still in poverty. Like I mean, I still have quite a few family members still alive now that were around, lived through segregation, and jim crow. I've definitely heard some real horror stories that gave me a deep distrust for whites in general.

Luckily I grew up in a hardworking family and never had to live in the ghetto
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6EZcphE7xg

This summarizes my feelings on the topic.
>>
>>27163032
>every civilization learns how to dial back after reaching carrying capacity for a given area

Like 1800's ireland? Or do you not consider potato blight and droughts to be comparable disasters? You know what Romans & Greeks used to do with their unwanted kids? They dumped them in the wilderness and let them die from exposure.

>niggers still nigging it up in africa having too many kids and everyone is starving

When you live as a subsistence farmer every kid you have means another pair of hands to work your patch of dirt and to increase your quality of life. It's the same reason why in early America couples on the frontier were commonly having a dozen or more kids, infant mortality and lack of access to contraceptives also contributed, problems that still exist today in much of Africa.

There's plenty to hate Africa for without making stuff up and misrepresenting reality.
>>
>>27167458
I think it has to do with them either only meeting the ugliest members of certain groups and that makes them paint the rest with the same brush. Others I believe simply are frustrated with their lack of personal accomplishment with their lives so they look down upon other groups based on their ethnic background to elevate themselves. Plus it is plain ignorance since they only scratch the surface on the history of the past and once they find a few pieces of info that fit their worldview they stop and don't dig deeper.

Probably are many more reasons why but that is all I can think of right now.
>>
File: save_me.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
save_me.png
156 KB, 270x270
Its moments like this I hate the fact im too Mexican to join the Ku Klux Klan
>>
>>27164655
maybe you're just retarded or mentally unwell

>>27165447
No, instead they fled from shithole Maoist China where they lived in poverty
The Japs had their entire country destroyed by war, 3.50% to 4.54% of their population died.
Over 100k people died in the firebombing of Tokyo.
66k people died in the bombing of Hiroshima.
39k people died in the bombing of Nagasaki.
Tokyo, Hiroshima and Nagasaki are now nice places.

Detroit was a model city back in the 40s. It is now a total shithole.
Proof that niggers moving in is worse than being nuked.

>inb4 Detroit is poor because unions or Democrats
there are unionised places and majority Dem places that are white, and they're okay.
>inb4 the USA helped Japan rebuild
yeah, but billions have been funneled into helping niggers too
>>
>>27167458
>segregation
white people trying to get away from blacks is just awful. how dare they
If white people are such evil racists, why is being separated from them so bad?
>>
>>27167792

Detroit's dead because the industry dried up. It's pretty straightforward.
>>
>>27167792
Those are totally different situations and to say that they are the exact same thing which would screw them up equally is just plain retarded.
>>
>>27167856
forgot to inb4 for this response

yeah man when industry dies up I totally start raping and murdering lmao
>>
>>27167870
>DAS DIFFRENT
>U IGNIT
nigger oratory skills in action
>>
>>27167979
>Entering a country as an immigrant is exactly the same as being a former slave.

Oh yea I am totally retarded.
>>
>>27167792
>Proof that niggers moving in is worse than being nuked
Top kek
>tfw lived in Dallas
>tfw upper-middle-class house was about 1000' from nigbux projects because Dallas zoning is retarded
>tfw niggers moving in really is worse than being nuked
At least radioactive materials have a half-life, niggers only increase with time.
>>
>>27162780
>>27162850
>>27162936
>>27163001
>>27164655
>>27166284
Years ago , black people had their own wall street but you faggot cumskilns burned it down. Not to mention you shoot, profile, and exploit blacks that are coming up to be rich and successful

>Arrhhgg damn niggers. Stop being successful

>Why don't you niggers want to amount to anything???
>>
>>27168020
>he replies to himself
Also, has anyone noticed that most of these "racial slurs" are just evolved from the respectable way to refer to these groups? Negroes --> niggers, both of which are now 'slurs'. "Colored people" is a slur now, because it was used to refer to African-Americans, and instead of improve their own act the entire race (and their support group) has decided to just throw all its past actions under a "dey waz rayciss lol" blanket. As soon as people realize "POC" is just referring to black people acting like niggers, it'll be the next nigger-tier slur.

Hell, even "urban youth" is quickly becoming a slur, as even the most vague and neutral term becomes poisoned when used to refer to melanin-enriched gentlemen.

>inb4 "go back to muh /pol/"
you're right I should
>>
>>27162780
Blacks have 70 IQ and asians have likr 110 i believe
>>
What the fuck is up with this thread?

Both parties (the people defeding blacks and the antagonizes) know they are speaking in retarded generalizations about the other (all you whites do this, all of you blacks do that) but are still posting the same shit that has been said for years now.

It's like watching a mentally ill dog literally chew it's tail off
>>
>>27168033
>successful blacks got nigged
>unsuccessful niggers seem to think this is why they're unsuccessful

You niggers never stood at that pinnacle. You wuz never kangz, either. You are not your ancestors, forget what they once had as none of it counts. You're no better than the fat hicks who seem to think their best represents them.
>>
>>27168003
You know that large numbers of Chinese people entered the USA well after the former slaves had died off, right?

>slavery of blacks by whites was super bad
http://thealternativeright.com/2016/01/08/slavery-in-the-united-states/

tl:dr;
blacks in the USA are shorter today than whites in the USA today
this is not due to malnutrition or anything like that, it's a genetic difference in height
however, during slavery, black slaves in the USA were significantly taller than whites in the USA.
in fact, black slaves were taller than almost everyone, except English Aristocrats and Swedes.
This indicates that black slaves were better fed and received better medical care than a majority of people in the world.

blacks in the USA in 1870 had a literacy rate of 20%, compared to 80% of whites in the USA.
Whites in Russia in 1870 had a literacy rate of 15%
most black african countries didn't get a literacy rate of 20% til the 1950s.
India didn't get a literacy rate of 20% til 1950.
the literacy rate of blacks in Africa at the time was about 0%

black slaves worked less hours than whites.
they got whipped around 0.65 times per year. not very often

Another thing to think about, (not in response to your point though):
slaves in the USA would have been slaves in Africa anyway
they would have been worse off as a slave in Africa
if collective racial debt is a thing, it is the blacks in the USA who owe whites, because black people in the USA are some of the most well-off people in the world. They're certainly better off than they would be had they stayed in Africa
>>
>>27168281
http://thealternativeright.com/2016/03/04/slaves-in-america-wouldve-been-slaves-in-africa-anyway/
slavery in africa
>>
>>27168221
>le u r generalising
we are aware that they are generalisations
I bet you think you're smart
>>
>>27162372
Ok we have to speak in a language it understands. OOGAH BOOGAH SHIEEEEEET NIGGUH
>>
>>27168281
>hurrr slavery is good because it not as bad as this other place.

Oh and I love how your website just cherry picks data and mashes them together even though they have nothing to do with each other to develop some unified 'slavery is good' theory.
>>
>>27168336
so youre aware that you are pretty much wasting your time here
>>
>>27168033
>black people had their own wall street

HOL UP
so you be sayin

WE WUZ BROKERS AND SHIIT?
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.