[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pretending to be a girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: img-thing.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
hello guys. i'm going to pretend to be a girl tonight. i want to see how much attention i will get. ask me questions so i can get starter with a good story about my life
>>
what do you do for a living femanon?
>>
File: 1457928831574.jpg (11 KB, 284x284) Image search: [Google]
1457928831574.jpg
11 KB, 284x284
>that pic

hehehe
>>
>>27161841
i'm a full time student. this is my first year. i am loving this life. i like hanging out with my new friends.
>>
if youre gonna pretend to be a girl you don't need to say shit to be liked, really. Guys will drive the conversation 99% of the time, you just have to basically answer, if you add some smileys he'll understand youre having fun and will keep talking.
>>
File: TblqRdY.jpg (58 KB, 1157x960) Image search: [Google]
TblqRdY.jpg
58 KB, 1157x960
>>27161810
i knew that picture reminded me of something.
>>
>>27161810
How fit are you? There's nothing hotter than a grill wtih abs ;^)
>>
Just mention Instagram and Ugg boots a few times and you are good.
>>
>>27162133

I never get to use this picture.
>>
>>27161810
Do you live near London?
>>
>>27162175
i go to the gym like twice a week. i went last Saturday and i i think i used too much weight because my arms still hurt.
>>27162225
no. i live on the other side of the atlantic
>>
Man I used to Catfish so many robots, got a guy to drive six hours just to see me

It's harder nowadays with the Facetime, the gram, as well as different aspects of social media. Back then you could get by with an app to upload photos on snapchat and a high pitched voice
>>
>>27162325
Why even do it? What kind of sick, perverted pleasure could you possibly derive from such a heinous act?
>>
File: 1358215373522.jpg (97 KB, 626x460) Image search: [Google]
1358215373522.jpg
97 KB, 626x460
Don't do it OP. My fatass friend did the same thing. He started pretending to be a girl in video games and now he has tons of orbiters who give him free shit all the time. They have no idea he's a 250+ pound basement dweller. Now, years later, he has become confused about his identity, evaded all his real life friends, and is beginning to really become this fake girl he made up in order to get free shit and lead on desperate betafags. He made fake pictures, name, family figures, stories, and everything you could imagine. He got in too deep and is permanently fucked.
>>
>>27162365
too late
http://logs.omegle.com/1541291
>>
>>27163066
What have you done...You absolute Madman.
>>
>>27161810
Except it's not less drama.

Half the time the girl creates drama within the group of guys.
>>
This kind of statement can only prove that women cannot be good friends.
>>
File: image04.jpg (73 KB, 973x547) Image search: [Google]
image04.jpg
73 KB, 973x547
Posted this before, and I'll post it again:

"Eliza Bennet," said Miss Bingley, when the door was closed on her, "is one of those young ladies who seek to recommend themselves to the other sex by undervaluing their own; and with many men, I dare say, it succeeds. But, in my opinion, it is a paltry device, a very mean art."
>>
>>27161810
>That image
I'm a literal faggot and even I know that's whore logic.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.