[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tell with me the first time you smoked a fat blunt please
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: ayywhoamang.jpg (547 KB, 990x742) Image search: [Google]
ayywhoamang.jpg
547 KB, 990x742
tell with me the first time you smoked a fat blunt please
>>
>>27161184
Stories about doing drugs are always lame as shit. Getting high is what's fun, not other pointless bullshit.
>>
File: videogames.png (346 KB, 463x469) Image search: [Google]
videogames.png
346 KB, 463x469
>>27161217
wtf man i just want to smoke weed sir
>>
At a park with three friends smoking some dank my mother gave me that was dry and strong as fuck and some shit a friend bought from my usual dealer. It was almost two years ago. It was pretty mind blowing, but also one of my first controlled highs. After that some nice guy on the street gave us more weeks but it blew and made us sleepy as fuck. O remember being at the bus stop listening to a shitty commercial for what seemed an eternity wishing I was asleep and hallucinating when I closed my eyes.
>>
>>27161184
blunts are for faggots,bongs are master race you dumb dumb
>>
My dumbass friend said he thought someone was following us, so I freaked out and when we came back to my house I went right to bed and he had nothing to do so he went to sleep in the basement

>>27161324
Blunts are chill
>>
File: fear.png (191 KB, 620x624) Image search: [Google]
fear.png
191 KB, 620x624
>>27161339

how the fuck do you sleep in a basement
>>
Smoked with my schoolmates in between classes in high school. I didn't know better and smoked too much. Then we went back to classes, and I was high as fuck. Paranoid as hell, but in retrospect very fun experience. First time out of many to be stoned in high school.
>>
File: max.jpg (24 KB, 600x422) Image search: [Google]
max.jpg
24 KB, 600x422
god damn i wish i had some DaNk KuSh im stuck with cheap fucking beer
>>
File: fuckthis.png (33 KB, 119x137) Image search: [Google]
fuckthis.png
33 KB, 119x137
>>27161402

who was your history teacher? was she a fat old cunt?
>>
>>27161472
No, it was a middle aged guy.

There are, and have been in the past, many people who smoked weed during school, you know.
>>
>>27161184
I literally don't remember

That's not a joke or anything about DUDE WEED LMAO MEMORY LOSS
>>
File: 51uazZcrvOL._SY355_.jpg (25 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
51uazZcrvOL._SY355_.jpg
25 KB, 355x355
I thought it was dumb as shit that we were wasting all that weed on a single blunt. Especially when we had glass.

The best thing I ever smoked as a cheap ass gravity bong made out of one of those cheese ball containers.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 266x189) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 266x189
any fellow dudeists here?
>>
>>27161619
Wait is this glass as in a glass smoking instrument or glass as in meth
>>
>>27161858
Glass, as in pipes and bongs.
>>
>>27161184
i saw the midget that worked at the local movie theatre on his scooter and started talking to him at a red light
>>
>>27161184
Smoked weed for the first time in the boy scouts when I was like 12-13 with two kids.
One named Matt and Ethan. Matt is now in rehab for pills and Ethan is basically like Jeremy from peep show.
I got pretty high and then went back to my tent. I then sat down and read the book I brought with me which was on the history of ancient greece. I made fun of a kid about not knowing Greek History.
>>
>>27161184
smoked two 2 gram blunts next to a water heater with stoner "friends" in their unfinished basement then ate ho-hos and pizza and threw up outside. woo hoo.
>>
>>27161892
Ok one never knows
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.