[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
High School Feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: lorde6.jpg (11 KB, 229x270) Image search: [Google]
lorde6.jpg
11 KB, 229x270
Anyone still in high school? I know I am practically underage but I feel like my life is over already.

There is one last prom and I am going to ask some girl from my english class who I've almost never spoken to. She is very nice so she will either accept out of pity or kindly decline.

I'm really nervous about it, my heart is racing just thinking about it, but if I fuck up I will never see her again so who cares. I recommend you high school bots try something similar. This is our last chance to be alive.
>>
>>27161029

I want to put my dick inside Lorde's thick mane.
>>
>>27161029
Highschool is your entire world while you're in high school.
I'm twenty now and could honestly not give a single fuck about anybody I went to highschool with. I never think about them or consider how their lives are going.
I would be completely fine with taking an HD video of my anus farting to the beat of an usher song, loading it onto a usb and mailing copies to the entire student body clearly addressed from me at my current address.
Literally nobody cares about highschool after highschool. You'll get over it.
>>
>>27161106
That's what I assumed, which is the only reason why I'm even considering doing this.

>>27161079
She is taking the BAC (big asian cock) right now.
>>
File: 20111108-Picture-59.jpg (23 KB, 450x239) Image search: [Google]
20111108-Picture-59.jpg
23 KB, 450x239
>>27161029
>>27161106
And you know what, to add to this, you should ask as many girls out as you'd like.
Don't stress about it. Just ask them. I'm glad you're realizing that you should try to leave without regrets.
You could honestly vomit onto a girl's face from nervousness and then attempt to gently lick it off of her while apologizing and it would not matter because it is fucking HIGH SCHOOL
>>
>>27161106
My god man, this inspires me
>>
>>27161029

Just remember that high school only takes up 4 years of your life. 4 years is nothing when you compare it to the average human life span.

What you do in those 4 years probably isn't going to have much weight on the rest of your existence.
>>
>>27161106
You're right but high school is easy mode for getting friends and gfs. If you're autistic any difficulties in hs will be 10x worse in the real world when you're no longer forced to be around people every day.
>>
>>27161399

Fucking true.

Please kill me.
>>
>>27161399
Not necessarily. I found that because college/university is so much more diverse that I've been able to find a group of people that I actually identify with and we've formed a pretty strong friend group.
Highschool is so small. In college you can leave your past reputation behind and you have way more people and therefore way more chances to find somebody to click with.
You need to put yourself out there, join the Facebook pages/groups for your uni and talk to others. JOIN A STUPID CLUB OR ORGANIZATION.
You'll have room mates too.
Highschool is probably, I mean, I'd say it's HARDMODE to get a girlfriend because teenage girls way more vapid than studious college women.
>>
>>27161519
This is because college is high school 2.0 now. But I suppose actually living around other students and such is an advantage.
>>
File: 1398363942800.png (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1398363942800.png
7 KB, 100x100
>>27161029
i'm a senior. pretty much a loser throughout all school, no friends, tfw no gf, barely passing.
i have no idea what i plan on doing with the rest of my life, proably nothing.
it's kind of scary how i make choices every day that will have a major impact on my future, but in the end, even if i made the best choices i don't think i could be happy. i wish i have a very loving girlfriend who had been my friend for a long time, and because we had always been together, we would know that no matter what choices we make, we will always be together.
>>
File: 1416304697804.jpg (47 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1416304697804.jpg
47 KB, 470x512
>tfw almost 10 years since I finished HS
>>
I didnt even go to my highschool prom.
>>
>>27161961

12 years since I finished highschool...
>>
I'm in senior year right now and I can't fucking take it. There's a qt girl in one of my classes, but she never talks to anyone unless she has a question. Whenever I try to talk to her she looks really creeped out. To top it all off this manlet robot in my class somehow makes her laugh, and she always asks him for help with the work now. I know I should just ask, but I still have a good chunk of the year and I don't want to be given the eye by everyone if I ask and she says no.
>>
>>27162212
>Whenever I try to talk to her she looks really creeped out.
This is the worst feel. Any hope you had that she'd like you is instantly crushed.
>>
>>27161106
>tfw 24
>tfw still dream about getting bullied in high school regularly
>tfw I stepped foot once in my old high school and nearly had a panic attack from the PTSD
>>
>>27162333
The worst part about it is that because oh how quiet she is, I can't tell if she's creeped out by me, or nervous about someone approaching her. Most of the other guys think she's ugly and below my leauge, so I at least have that going for me.
>>
I'm still in high school. I'd recommend not going to a shit event like prom but maybe you're into shit music and normies dancing. Anyways, I'd recommend getting to know the grill better before asking her out, but if that's not an option then you might as well go for it if you have the cojones. Just hope for the best I guess, I'm not very experienced at asking girls out either.
>>
>>27162564
>Anyways, I'd recommend getting to know the grill better before asking her out
I'd like to do this but I'm a robot hence I have no clue how to.
>>
>>27162764
I would just hope we'd get grouped up in history class and then talk to her every once in a while. Eventually we exchanged phone numbers. Pretend to just want to be friends at first I guess, and that's not as Machiavellian as it sounds.
>>
File: Reviewbrah.gif (2 MB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbrah.gif
2 MB, 300x225
>>27161079
You're kidding, right?
That's not Lorde, it's fucking Reviewbrah.
>>
I want to go back

maybe when I am dead
>>
>tfw my waifu talks to me and I'm too autistic to not say something retarded back
Sometimes I get glimpses of what my life could be like if i wasn't socially retarded and it really depresses me
>>
File: I8QlqUVh.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
I8QlqUVh.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>tfw 23 but when i listen to a song i still imagine playing it in front of my high school
>>
I'm in my final year of HS. Never made a friend or had a gf. Shit sucked. College will probably be even worse. Work is going to be fucking hell.
>>
Senior here, I'm just worried about getting shitcanned by my colleges. MIT was the first one so far.
>>
File: 1430412586873.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1430412586873.png
100 KB, 299x376
>ask girl to homecoming junior year so my friends stop making fun of me
>pick a girl who is quiet and sure to be available
>completely blow the question but she says yes
>dont talk to her for weeks
>homecoming night
>pick her up
>its awkward
>go to dinner with a group of people I dont really know
>get to school, take photos, hoverhand badly
>she runs off to "talk to her friends"
>dont see her for awhile
>wander around alone, friends all dancing with their dates
>over the course of like 3 hours I see my date, and she runs away from me
>realize what I've done (thought a girl could actually like me)
>dance over
>drop her off at the afterparty after claiming I had a headache
>drive home
>confront my excited parents and older sisters
>mfw their faces changed to complete disappointment and pity
>>
>>27164419
Nevermind, I think I will just kill myself.
>>
File: 1451017195842.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1451017195842.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>>27164529
Actually I think it was a good experience, taught me everything I needed to know about women and my chances with them in one night

Like tearing the bandaid off quickly

Gives me a lot of time to get used to the idea of complete and utter loneliness
>>
>>27164622
>one girl rejected me in high school
>complete and utter loneliness

Get your head up you fag. It's not over until you're in your 20's
>>
>>27165272
Did I ever mention my current age?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.