[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >white guy, 6'2, otter mode body, blue eyes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 1193x1169) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 1193x1169
>be me
>white guy, 6'2, otter mode body, blue eyes
>gave up on finding a 7/10 white or Asian girl
>not attracted to black girls
>join a board games club
>I meet an ugly chubby black girl with the same interests as me
>we become close friends and I eventually start to love her
>decide to ask her to be my girlfriend
>I think "I'm white and she's fat, black and ugly, this should be easy"
>she rejects me and tells me she sees me as a little brother, that she loves me but not as a boyfriend and that she doesn't have time for a bf
>still talk to her everyday and hangout with her every weekend hoping she will be mine

Yeah. So now I'm orbiting a fat, ugly, black girl. I guess the memes about tall white guys having it on easy mode weren't true. Pic related is her.
>>
>>27160982
Holy kek. What is it like being a fucking girl?

I bet they feel more powerful than god.
>>
>>27160982
How did you fall in love with that? She must seriously have a 12/10 personality. Wish I had that
>>
Eh black women exhibit a bias towards any men that aren't black according to OKC's 2014 poll on race and dating, you'd be better off going after asians and white women
>>
>>27161080
She's bubbly, unlike most girls she actually listens to my problems, bakes me stuff, does all the geeky shit I like to do, funny, smells good
>>
>>27161081
Stop generalizing specific cases with your internet data.

If she explicitly stated she wasn't interested because she saw him as a brother, then why factor in the race component?

But Op, you do have life on easy mode, but only with conventionally attractive girls, ie vapid Stacys.
>>
>>27160982
fat women are the most entitled around, she probably thinks she can do better than you
>>
shes seen you tent your pants before and found it wanting
>>
It's for the best, she's been fucked by multiple dudes already.
>>
>>27161162
>internet data
1/3 of all relationships begin online. Marriage statistics exhibit a stronger bias for black women against nonblack men
>if she explicitly stated
You genuinely think what a woman states matters when she rejects a guy? She wasn't attracted to OP, could be as a result of his race or his face, it's got nothing to do with their friendship though.
>>
>>27161220
Okay, virgin. Sorry to pick apart your thesis. I'm sure you've talked to plenty of black girls personally to draw this conclusion.
>>
>>27161081
I don't think it's that. If someone asked me out, I'd reject them as well. Especially if they were out of my league because Id feel paranoid that they were just joking and that I'd look like an idiot for taking it seriously.

If you know that you're unnattractive, you'd never risk believing anyone who admitted to liking you seriously because it's just not believable
>>
>>27160982
i felt this with a severely average and weird looking girl but at least she was skinny white and tall. I'd just neck yourself op
>>
>>27161202
this. she doesnt get sex so she thinks her unused pussy is her ticket to a 10/10 bf
>>
Black girls (even the nerdy whitewashed ones) want thugged out black men who wear jordans and baseball caps in their 20s and have tattoos all over their bodies, or 10/10 model tier white guys if they're "down for the swirl".
>>
>>27161254
I'm dating a black girl, but man fuck statistics and shit I have my personal experience!
>>
The fact that you told her you like her will fester in her mind and each time she sees you she will reconsider and eventually regret her desicion and then try to get you to go out with her
If this happens, dont do it. She had her chance
>>
Anon, hit the reset button bro. Smh.
>>
>>27160982
I know a girl who looks like that who is going with a guy who looks like Steve Bescumi.

She's probably a closet dyke who has a thing for redheads. Niggresses seem to really like gingers for some reason.
>>
>>27161306
She playfully flirts with me a lot now. I'm 3 years young than her and she sees me as a little bro.
>>
Dude. Go talk to an actually pretty girl. You'll forget about that thing in 3 seconds flat.
>>
>>27161385
Why don't you go back to /soc/ and forget about /r9k/ in about 3 seconds flat?
>>
>>27161287
You can't apply statistics to a specified instance like this without a true hint of those statistics being at play. You don't know anything about the girl in OP as far her social environment and cultural upbringing is concerned. The most you can discern is that she likes board games, has a shitty diet/exercise habits and isn't attracted to op for whatever reason.

You can assert it's because of race, but that's really just an assertion given you have nothing to go off of except for your internet data. So basically, it's her word against your assertion.
>>
>>27161343

Could be because of the age difference. I would feel really weird about dating someone younger than me; yet I have no problem dating a chap ten years my senior.
>>
>>27161440
>woman's word
I bet you believe all those women who say they have a boyfriend when rejecting a guy as well, right?

OP tried and failed to obtain a relationship with the lowest of the low of black women, a race that typically is biased against white men. How is it factually incorrect to state he'd have an easier time going after asian and white women?
>>
>>27160982
Absolutely horrifying. Also OP maybe you have a better opinion of what you look like compared to how girls see you. Not to sound like a dick but I'm like you I feel like I'm fairly attractive, I'm not fat actually very fit, keep up my hair and clothes, have great hygiene etc. yet I can't find any woman who finds me attractive. Despite my own self confidence girls will pass me over for someone else maybe it's just my personality or something about me that's off putting but whatever it is it sucks I don't want to admit it but I'm probably an ugly fuckwad that is destined to be alone. Sucks to say but maybe you are too OP
>>
>>27161416
Truth hurt anon?
>>
File: laughing mao.gif (594 KB, 540x240) Image search: [Google]
laughing mao.gif
594 KB, 540x240
>>27160982
She probably rejected you because she knows you'll dump her the second a 7/10 asian/white cutie shows you attention.

Good on her for not enabling your social climbing and practice gf bullshit.
>>
>>27161474
I don't care either way. My point is that you're making an assumption about someone you've never met, someone you know nothing about. You're essentially letting your biases fill in the blanks.

You could very well be right about why she's rejecting op, but you really have nothing to base that on other than she's black.
>>
>>27161529
Exactly. If I were that girl I would think op was going through a phase or something something (which he most probably is). I'd stay away too. Smart girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (263 KB, 1242x1176) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
263 KB, 1242x1176
>>27161202
The thing about her is that she has a lot of confidence. She's fat and not pretty but she's not bitter about it and she doesn't talk shit about prettier and thinner girls.
>>
>>27161574
I never asserted the girl rejected OP as a result of his race, my assertion was he'd have an easier time with asian and white women who both have a preference for white males.

I even stated in my first response to you it could be multiple factors that influenced her rejection, such as both race and appearance. Your argument is contingent upon "well you don't know for sure" whereas my argument doesn't need to know for certain her specific reasoning for rejecting him but is rather based on data that proves OP has better odds of nabbing a woman who's white or asian.
>>
>>27161529
also some people don't want to racemix OP. Maybe she wants someone from her own culture/heritage. I know I would.
>>
>>27161529
I don't know. I probably wouldn't ever be able to find a woman who matches my personality this much. I have never been friends with a girl because they never had anything to offer me beyond sex.
>>
She is out your league. Girls like that are still higher on the ladder then 10 out of 10 chad.
>>
>>27161637
Wait...what? Smh.
>>
>>27161617
Literally the first thing you said was black girls are statistically more likely to go for black guys. You're talking in circles. The first statement you made about the situation was a generalized statement about black girls.

In fact, you're still talking about that data.
>>
>>27161626
She definitely dodged a bullet with you OP because now you're posting her face all over a mongolian beard trimming forum
>>
>>27161691
Are you stupid? It is true. She is out of his league regardless of his looks. She can get sex when she wants with guys that wont get attached. When she is ready to get attached she is looking for money.
>>
>>27161699
Is my generalization inaccurate? Every statistical source on interracial dating will prove me right, you're stating that I said that the girl in OP rejected OP as a result of his race when my first post literally ends with "You would be better off going after a white or asian girl."

Which he would
>you're still talking about that data
Is that data inaccurate? Is there any reason not to use data compiled from millions of social interactions when expressing that white men have better luck with white and asian woman than they do black women?

You're not only speaking in circles but you're evading entire portions of my post.
>>
>>27161745
>Is my generalization inaccurate?
It very well could be. As I said, you don't know anything about this fat whore other than she's black.

And I'm not disputing your data. I don't know or care about how factual it is. My point from the very beginning has been what logical reason do you have to apply that data to specified case? She explicitly stated why she doesn't like Op. She could be lying, but we don't know, so we have no choice but to take her word on it unless Op tells us more about her.
>>
>>27161817
>It very well could be
What's this based on? Do you have any proof?
>you made a generalization based on her race and you don't know anything about her besides her race
?????
>apply that data to specified case
When did I state she rejected him because he was white in this specific case? I said he'd do better with white and asian women because black women are prejudiced against white men who attempt to date them.
>we have no choice
No, you are choosing to take her word for it whereas I don't invest anything in a woman's word when she rejects a male because more often than not she's attempting to let him down lightly or save face.

For example women exhibit a bias against short and asian men but I don't at all often hear anecdotes in which a woman specifically stated she did not want to date a man because he was short or asian. That would be "shallow," similarly I don't choose to take her word for it like you do, I attributed her rejection to be related to either his appearance or his race or any number of reasons beyond him being "like a brother."
>>
>>27161529

this roastie knows what's up
>>
>>27161931
Dude, the only content in your first post was solely about race and some study done by an internet dating site.
>>
>>27161722
In my world that girl is like a 2/10. She'd be lucky to get a waitress job.
>>
>>27161977
Dude, you should retake your English as a second language class
>>27161081
>you'd be better off going after asians and white women
I wonder if there's anything to support that assertion
>black women exhibit a bias towards any men that aren't black according to OKC's 2014 poll on race and dating,
Wow, it's almost as if the statistics provided would influence OP to see he'd have better luck with the white and asian women I mentioned in the latter portion of my post.
>>
File: 1415217009921.jpg (514 KB, 2222x1667) Image search: [Google]
1415217009921.jpg
514 KB, 2222x1667
>OP has jungle fever
roll
>>
>>27162068
Rolling.

Anything except 18.
>>
>>27162068
Good Lord come here 6!
>>
>>27162068
Fuck, why not

Not even gonna look at the image first
>>
>>27162068
Rollllly origami
>>
>>27162068
ROlling for bebe
>>
>>27161722
Again.....what? What are you looking at? All I see is a fat black nerd. She aint calling any shots.
>>
>>27162068
ROLLAROLLA
>>
>>27162068
lloring ok robot
>>
>>27160982
>Otter mode body
Post a picture with timestamp you retard
>>
>>27162068
please gibe qt gf
>>
File: river2.jpg (173 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
river2.jpg
173 KB, 960x1280
Hmmm..why don't the r9k manboys just get fat black girlfriends?
>>
>>27162241
What is 'otter mode'?
>>
>>27162068
>want 16
>getting stuck with 1
>>
>>27160982
LOL I'm 5'6" and fat and have a 8-10/10 Asian GF. How did you not manage that?
>>
>>27160982
she seems like a nice girl OP, but why the fuck are you posting her photo on r9k?
>>
>>27161601
>fat
>not bitter

>women
>not bitter
>>
she likes big nigger meat stupid
>>
>>27161601
I love her hair, OP. She's not objectively attractive, but I can see how you think she's cute. Especially with a great personality.

Although, I'm kind of jealous. I'm into boardgames, trpg's, and tcg's and no qt white boys like me at my stuff that I do. Realistically though it's better that way. Good luck with things, I hope you guys make it eventually.
>>
You don't post the girl's actual picture. You post a girl who looks kind of like her, you fucking idiot.

Holy shit. Delete the pics!
>>
>be white
>go up to asian girls and ask them out
>they laugh or are grossed out
>a little overweight, big boned

what gives?
I thought all asian girls like white guys?
next time I'll punch them in the face if they reject me, dumb fucking whores.
>>
>>27162068
hue
BR BR
>>
>>27160982

fucking GROSS famalam
>>
>>27162607
>im white
>yellpw girls must submit to me no matter how gross i am

Pls be trollin
>>
File: 1457838646871.jpg (130 KB, 613x615) Image search: [Google]
1457838646871.jpg
130 KB, 613x615
>>27160982
What do you call a black chubby girl? A fucking nigger.
>>
>>27162654
Im with you anon. Nasty.
>>
>>27162707
It's true. Look at this ugly scrounger fuck and his 9/10 qt azn gf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYVATuLwCA
>>
she could smell how far your standards were lowered
>>
>>27162791
Yep. OP went slumin.
>>
G H O S T
H
O
S
T
>>
>>27162765

>never shows the girl

fuck you nigger faggot, tell me the time it shows her
>>
>>27162949
It shows her. Just trust me. And she's in his other vids. She's tiny, petite and looks exactly like the girls in chinky music videos. It's why the fat fuck is so mad.
>>
>>27162895
I don't understand.
You gave me cancer...
G H O S T
H
O
S
T
>>
>>27163034

I already spent too much time skimming that faggot's video
>>
File: the one.jpg (208 KB, 1032x956) Image search: [Google]
the one.jpg
208 KB, 1032x956
mirin this solid 5/10
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (407 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
407 KB, 400x550
>>27162607
>big boned

hahahaha

no
>>
>>27163369
>that difference in heart size
Shit
>>
>>27162607
>big boned
You might actually be retarded in addition to being a fucking sack of lard
>>
>>27163034
>fat fuck
t. """big""" boned individual
>>
Jesus Christ, how could you not fuck that whale.

You're not going to make it.
>>
>>27162068

I think it'd be neat to have a black girlfriend.
The contrast of skin colors would be sexy too.

rollin
>>
>>27163609
Op...definetly not going to make it.
>>
>>27161273
Lmao what? No we don't
Thread replies: 89
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.