[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ZAAAAP >ZZZZZZZAP >ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP When the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1404949831380~2.jpg (55 KB, 874x878) Image search: [Google]
1404949831380~2.jpg
55 KB, 874x878
>ZAAAAP
>ZZZZZZZAP
>ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAP
When the fuck do these brain zaps stop? I fucking wish I never went on these jew-pills.
>>
>>27160950
>tfw I usually twitch once or twice when trying to go to sleep
>tfw I suspect it is from the Jew pills I used to take
>>
I know how to stop them. Chew on ice, I am not joking. Get like a slushie or something cold. It will stop the brain zaps, had them many times.
>>
>>27160950
context? what pills?
>>
>>27160998
I'm at this point where I'm willing to try anything except go back on the jew pills.

>>27161034
Withdrawing from Effexor 150mgs.
>>
>>27161136
This is why you taper off them slow
>>
>>27161300
I did that before I decided to go cold turkey instead. I was originally on 300mgs and tapered down to 150mgs (by advice of my doctor) before deciding to fuck it and go cold turkey. I still had the brain zaps.
>>
>>27161136
Why are you going off them?

Did they help with your anxiety at all?
What about social anxiety and general social skills, any increase?
>>
W-Whats this zapping about?
I was going to start seeing a therapist this week and you're making me worried
>>
>>27161580

If you stop taking SSRIs your body goes through a withdrawal that is not listed, a tingly sensation in your head that feels like a shock and it moves in a wave.
>>
>>27161719
fear-mongering desu

never happened to me quitting 40mg celexa

pretty sure it is listed quite clearly on the paperwork that comes with my prescription too
>>
>>27161772

I'm just saying what happened to me, STOP YELLING AT ME!
>>
>>27161873
It seems that someone needs their pill
>>
>>27161553
I feel my skills in coping with the depression and anxiety is well enough now that I don't need them to numb myself to be a mindless zombie. The anxiety I've been feeling since I went off isn't as bad as I remember, and I'm dealing with it just fine.

>>27161580
It feels like my brain is being zapped by electricity.
>>
>>27160950
This happened to me almost every night after 30+ days of nofap/novidya, really weird shit
>>
ZAP ZAP ZAP ZAPO
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.