[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at least one female thread on the front page at any given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 457636345656.jpg (451 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
457636345656.jpg
451 KB, 4040x626
>at least one female thread on the front page at any given time
>"fembot feels" are a daily thing now, and multiple times a day
>threads by women
>threads for women
>every female post is guaranteed replies, even if its obvious bait
>thirsty betas always replying
>board quality drops accordingly with female posts increasing

this board is fucking trash and thats saying something since it hasnt been good in a long time, why the fuck do you people put up with this?
i put up with the newfags when the bot was kill
i put up with the redditcancer when rare pepe gained momentum
but constant female posting is the fucking line.
can we please get a support on /qa/ to make some sort of /feels/ board with the exact same rules as /r9k/ with the only difference being women cant post? do the same thing for a females only board so they dont bitch about it, and all the trolls pretending to be women can go there
>>
>>27160650

Well there's basically nothing that can be done since the janitor here sucks.

I do miss old r9k though.

(In b4 wizchan, too slow)
>>
>>27160650
>waahhh women are posting in my sekrit clubbb :(((
>>
>>27160650
Ewwwwww, ccooottttiiieeesss. Mom, I need more tendies!
>>
>>27160737
>>27160907
>proving OPs picture right
good job
>>
>>27160907
>mfw my female friend gave me headlice for real a few weeks ago
But seriously you guys seem to have no idea,that /r9k/ isn`t a fucking general discussion board.
>>
>>27160946
> Defending pure sexism and hate in general.
Stop projecting and get laid.
>>
90% of the posts in those threads are guys acting like girls

if you can't tell. the difference between an actual girl posting and a guy acting like a girl, you need to lurk more
>>
File: 1455323276068.gif (2 MB, 235x150) Image search: [Google]
1455323276068.gif
2 MB, 235x150
Too many betas on here giving the "fembots" attention.

The problem is always the beta males enabling this shit. If everyone told these bitches to fuck off (or better yet ignore them) they would go somewhere else for attention.

I don't think /r9k/ will ever be rid of these desperate losers.
>>
>>27161041
Read the rules. It is a general discussion board. You NEET fags just shelter here and justify your sad life's.
>>
>>27161066
>implying sexism and hate are negative things to begin with
Do you even know where you are,newfriend?
>>
>>27161077
Indeed, the problem isn't the females it's the beta males trying to get internet pussy
>>
>>27160650
You guys think pee pee, poo poo and rare pepes were an actual improvement on posting quality? You're fucking nuts.
>>
>>27161041
I`m not a NEET.Also learn to type,newfriend.You have a lot to learn.
>>
Fuck.Meant >>27161137 for >>27161095
Also 4chan in general isn`t geared towards normies to begin with.
>>
>>27161101
Yeah, been here for a while. I ignore sad cucks like you.
>>
Your image is so accurate when it comes to /r9k/. It used to be a hangout for robots, then a load of normies started coming in. Then it became flooded by girls. There are even chads on here who always get the girl on the rare occasion when a girl makes a post asking for a boyfriend/someone to have sex with. There's always a chad waiting to snoop in and take her.
>>
>>27161066
>not wanting to share a board with women
>s-sexist!
>>
>>27161077
>>27161092

All the more reason to make a board were women aren't allowed to post, the thirsty betas wouldn't have a reason to contribute to the shitposting in general
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.