[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>climaxing >mom calls you to go unload her car of groceries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 516x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 516x402
>climaxing
>mom calls you to go unload her car of groceries
>>
>>27160332
>trying to read HP Lovecraft in my dark and dank room. It is also very queit.
>Mom starts slamming the doors, bursts in, and tells me to open my windows.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 215x321) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 215x321
>>27160371
>Hp lovecraft

You deserve it pleb
>>
File: smug gramps.jpg (27 KB, 378x408) Image search: [Google]
smug gramps.jpg
27 KB, 378x408
>jerking off
>about to climax
>mom yells "ANON! DINNER'S READY!"
>yell back "I'M COMING!"
>literally do
>>
>>27160332
if im jerking off while someone is pulling in the driveway i usually immediately cum buckets. something about being rushed and knowing i have to finish right then gets me off
>>
>>27160413
Grandpa Simpson is pretty memeworthy tBh
>>
>>27160332

Try not living at home next time, kid.
>>
>>27160332
>5 seconds away from cumming
>mum starts to open front door
>push dick back into pants and cum
>have to sit in my filthy cum pants until she leaves the room to stand up
>>
>>27160853
This feeling is absolute hell, I weep for anyone this happens to
>>
>have one of those doors covered in windows for my room
>i have something over it to cover the windows
>yet i still see people's shadows and shit
>for some reason when i jack off my parents LOVE to stand near the door
i honestly hope they can see me jacking off because im fucking sick of them standing there all the time
>>
>>27161118
this happens when i shit. no one ever repeatedly walks and stands anywhere near the bathroom door until i go in and shit. what do they want?
>>
>>27160332
>>27160371
>Trying to fap to Haiyore! Nyaruko-san in my dark and dank (from my must) room
>Mom calls me to tell me to open my windows
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.