[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eggman got surgery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1457971299272.jpg (63 KB, 521x533) Image search: [Google]
1457971299272.jpg
63 KB, 521x533
Title says it. Eggman finally cracked and got facial reconstruction to look more like Chad Thundrecocks.
>>
I believe you and trust you implicitly.
>>
That's not eggman
>>
>>27159973
>lying
>on the internet

It just doesn't make sense
>>
>>27160056
thats actually eggman post surgery. He put the picture on his snapchat
>>
>>27159973
He still looks like a fucking autist
>>
>>27159973
Yup guys i got the surgery, no more black pill for me!!
>>
Y'all niggas playin right?
>>
>>27160178

No he doesnt. Looks way better than you
>>
>>27160178
lt's the eyes
>>
you fucking retards, this is an old photoshop
this place is completely overrun with people who just came from reddit
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0PrMPkgTlC4
>>
>>27160237
There is literally nothing wrong with reddit
>>
File: j.png (1 MB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
j.png
1 MB, 750x732
>>27159973
Thats just a shop of this pic
>>
>>27160258
Eh, reddit is ok for very niche subjects but you'll get banned for expressing an unpopular opinion or making a morbid joke on the majority of subreddits.
>>
>>27160258
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's like saying "There is literally nothing wrong with 4chan"

I know yo mama nevar raised no nigga
>>
>>27160258
Here, take this upboat sir!
>>
>>27160277
No Tom, you're just plain autistic who doesn't understand the meaning of time and place and say stupid out of context things and bait the reddit fags into arguments.
>>
>>27160195
No trips which means fake egg=man
>busted
>>
Has the egg finally cracked?

Earlier today eggy was posting fake freestyles purporting to be by fans of his
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Ii1psb8RwE

and now this thread. I sincerely hope you're pulling through, Eggy.
>>
>>27159973
well if the eggman can go through with it maybe that gives some of us the courage to go for surgery as well? he looks really fantastic with his new face, must have has sex at least 10 times already
>>
>being this fucking new
IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS SHOP AT LEAST 32452345234523 TIMES ALREADY YOU ARE A FUCKING NEWFAG FAGGOT AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27160267
Fuck, is he a burn victim?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.