[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/comfy/ thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 83858b38.jpg (68 KB, 648x509) Image search: [Google]
83858b38.jpg
68 KB, 648x509
How do you get comfy fellow robots?

I have some ways of being /comfy/

>Closing all lights except for a weak one
>Flat is only illuminated by keyboard and mouse blacklight and that weak light
>Switch on the light on the balcony
>Everyone is asleep in the neighbourhood
>Get urban feeling
>Play Burial/Volor Flex

>Go to McDonalds on 2am and just drink a coffee and watch the people go by

Also post whatever /comfy/ you want.
>>
I latch myself onto my trusty noose and swiiiinnnnngg~~
>>
I remember being 17, playing settlers 4 and listening to album of the year in 2007, which was burial: untrue, that year.
>>
>scented candle
>instrumental music, I am partial to guitars
>tea
>tidy room
>clean sheets and clothes
>watch my cat sleep peacefully
>read manga or guitar threads

it helps that I live in Washington state and it's always raining.

my favorite /comfy/ used to be Skyrim, weed, and Code Red
>>
I was with you until

>Go to McDonalds on 2am and just drink a coffee and watch the people go by

what the fuck? do you wear your Drive jacket too?
>>
>>27160568
>Drive jacket

What the fuck is this monstrosity?

No,i just like wearing my tracksuit pants and hoodie and go there just to watch people go and leave.
>>
Could you guys recommend more music like Burial?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>27160719
OP here

I like Volor Flex a lot as well,he's the only artist like Burial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jllVJmohK_4
>>
Depends.

If it's a rainy night and I don't want to go out, it's usually
>Make a hot, low maintenance meal
>Also keep a lot of junk food nearby, as well as some cheese, butter and crackers
>Play open-world RPGs while watching something else on the other screen listening to rain on the skylight above my chair

If I want to get out of the house
>Drive to friend's house, pick her up and then head up mountain overlooking the city
>Park in favourite spot
>Wear blankets, put on music and eat food takeaway food while talking about random bullshit

I study at home and don't start working again for a couple months so life is very comfy right now.
>>
>>27160761

This music is pure fucking copy paste and it drives me up the wall.
>>
>>27160974
It's the only thing close to Burial,just enjoy it.There's only Volor Flex and Burial making this kind of music so be a bit grateful dude.

It's the most limited music out there.
>>
Go to beach and smoke cigarettes and drink coffee or go hiking.
>>
>>27160974
kek yeah it is a huge ripoff. burial is the only one m8.

I think older 2step has that vibe though, like maybe check out Horsepower Recordings - In Fine Style. It's not Burial, but you can see where Burials roots are from.
>>
>>27160719
>>27161093
Oh, also Synkro a bit.

Not Burial at all again, but, try Balam Acab - Wander Wonder. I just love the vibe of them, really comfy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.