[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels that happened to you today
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: don.jpg (17 KB, 672x275) Image search: [Google]
don.jpg
17 KB, 672x275
>she finally broke up with the other guy
>I live in a different city now
>>
>>27159666

Yeah, go running back to her like a little lapdog.

Great idea.
>>
>>27159666
yeah keep chasing her you disgusting little pet.

desu out
>>
>>27159683
>>27159714
I didn't even remotely imply that I was going to do anything like that, fucking retards
>>
>>27159778

Yes you did. Don't be dense.
>>
>>27159778
lol yes you did, why else would you have even made this thread senpai?
>>
File: pepe61.png (96 KB, 332x333) Image search: [Google]
pepe61.png
96 KB, 332x333
>messaging with a weeb girl from /a/ on kik
>I tell her about my painkiller habit
>she stops replying

Makes sense. Nobody likes a junkie.
>>
>>27159860
>>27159894
Because it's something that happened to me today which made me upset. That's the point of this thread. You're welcome to contribute if you stop shitposting and projecting your own shitty ideas and motivations onto my own problem.
>>
>have "friend" on skype
>he's a huge bully , extremely depressing and I feel bad every time I talk to him
>ghosted him once before
>too big of a pussy to do it again
I feel like the biggest faggot in the world. I know I should drop him but I'm too scared of coming across as a bitch to do it. I feel fucking awful.
>>
>>27160070
what is this whole "ghosting" thing? I've seen it mentioned on this board before, I must have missed the thread where it got inaugurated into being a new buzzword
>>
I was reading a thread about some suicidal robot and they were talking about "Penis Inspection Day" and I'm almost 99% we had this happen to us 1st graders maybe was 2nd grade back in the 80s.. my entire class did it I wonder if we were mass molested even though nothing bad happened
>>
>>27160249
Fuck these faggots using the word "ghosting" ghosting is a military word for when someone who has to live in their barracks/dorm what ever still maintains it to standards and makes it look like hes living there but lives somewhere else, known "Ghosting"
>>
>>27159916
Shes right, dont tell her that untill you get her addicted as well
>>
>>27159666
Fucking beta scum, I bet the y reason she tled you was for comfort, you are her cry pillow kek, satan trips check
>>
>>27159860
He loves her thats his only chance senpai
>>
>wake up fucked up
>slept/nodded for like 4 hours
>morning cigarette
>take dog on quick walk
>do a bit of H and a tiny bit of etizolam, then smoke weed and cigarettes
>sober up and walk the dog in the woods
>go to town and my house to get some stuff I need (the benzo's make me calm and seem normal as long as I'm not too fucked up)
>come home from the grocery store with isopropyl alcohol
>clean out my high school friends pipes and stuff and got ready to ship them
>spend several hours getting high, letting the dog out every now and then, smoking cigarettes on the porch, and losing track of various objects
>get a bit clearheaded
>want to make dinner
>smoke a bowl
>bake a frozen pizza, wolf it down with coke, then follow it with some ramen
>sitting back with the last of my dope in front of the TV, and got plenty of cigarettes to smoke.

I dare one of you fuckers to be scummier than me.

He owes me bigtime for this.
>>
>>27160452
Dude there is nothing real about penis inspection day fuck
>>
>>27160735
Make him suck you clean
>>
>>27159666
>> its been so long, I might finally get a real job after college!
>> they called me back today!
>>
>>27160070
In what way is he a bully, how does he make you feel depressed?
>>
>>27160066
then call her you fucking pussy ass bitch and see if she cares

keep being used you fucking tool
>>
>>27161005
I'm not an asshole. Poor bastard already got abused in his life so he keeps flinching when I'm stumbling around because it seems like I'm about to hit him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.