[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you first start smoking weed, r9k? Pic unrelated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4
File: 1456605080886.jpg (296 KB, 1191x1392) Image search: [Google]
1456605080886.jpg
296 KB, 1191x1392
When did you first start smoking weed, r9k?

Pic unrelated
>>
Never, because I'm not a hedonistic degenerate.
>>
>>27159624
year and a half ago, down to three joints a day now.
>>
nb
>>
would if i could but no means of getting any
>>
>>27159642
Are you implying that seeking pleasure as a meaning because there is no real meaning a bad thing?
>>
No. Never, I've never smoked weed in my life. I care for my brain too much
>>
>>27159624
11 years old. Every single white car that passed looked like a cop and I couldn't stop laughing about a washing machine.
>>
>>27159642
> Implying using a plant to change the way you experience things makes you a degenerate.

You probably drink coffee. Degenerate.
>>
Freshman year of college.
Smoked for a couple years.
Stopped for a couple because I moved back home with my parents.
Found out they're cool with weed.
Plan on starting up again.
>>
File: 1431473264076.jpg (85 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431473264076.jpg
85 KB, 1280x720
>>27159624

It's always phases for me. I'll be high 3-4 days straight and then stop for a month cause of the decrease in concentration.

Very useful if you're in a funk and can't break out but I can't really be functioning at my highest capacity if I'm on it regularly
>>
Never thank god. I can't stand drug abusing degenerates.
>>
>>27160954
Fuck that pic looks comfy.

>tfw you will never live your early 20s in NYC
>>
>>27161045
There is nothing even remotely comfy about big cities no matter how nice the pictures look. It's all dirty, grimy concrete and asphalt and people crowding in on you everywhere.
>>
17. I'm 30. I smoke every day, multiple times a day. Don't even really get high anymore desu.
>>
>>27160539
Yes it is. It's not how we are meant to be.
>>
File: 1437329297536.jpg (403 KB, 1280x1132) Image search: [Google]
1437329297536.jpg
403 KB, 1280x1132
21 years old.
Now I'm a pedo who faps to lolicon and has no job
>>
I never smoked anything, i never drank alcohol, i don't eat too much pork. I'll make it until 95.
>>
14. Currently 22. I just quit for over 6 months but I'm kinda getting back on it since my drinking has gotten completely out of hand.
>>
>>27161312

Until you drop of an embolism at 40.
>>
>>27161312
But why the fuck would you want to live that long
>>
16. I used to be a long haired metalhead who dressed like a vagabond and had no friends.
I smoked that shit and it suddenly hit me how much of a weirdo I was. Now I'm practically a normie. I don't understand how the stoner stereotype happens, it had the opposite effect for me.
>>
>>27161417
This. The way I see it live isn't worth living after you hit 70 anyway. Even if you did everything in your power to prolong your life, it isn't a quality one.
>>
>>27160866
I drink coffee and smoke weed...
>>
>>27159624
i've never smoked the normalfags lettuce

kek, when i was 15 my older chad brother would ask for my piss bottles so he and his friends could pass a drug test
>>
15 or 16. I've been smoking every day since, I'm 25 now. I also use opiates a lot.

I couldn't cope with life without weed.
>>
only like 3 months ago, 2nd year of uni. do it from time to time, 1-4 times a fortnight I guess. I drink a lot more than anything else
>>
>>27160866
>caffeine
>a drug on par with pot
>a drug at all

nice try guilty weedfag how many people have you proselytized through peer pressure?
>>
>>27159624
When i was 14 or 15... maybe 16?

I'm 22 now, I escalated through to coke, pills, then finally crystal meth.

I've been clean for 2 years and only drink and take my own prescription pills now so im not a criminal anymore.
>>
>>27159624
Pretty regularly when I was 18, so I could have fun watching cartoons.
>>
This January, I'm 20

Since then I've smoked every weekend and at least 50% every other day
>>
dsjknlrfgdaeuilojfdbnklj;vbfdask;jn
>>
First time: 21

Last time: 25

Anxiety sucks.
>>
>>27159624
I'm 28, smoking a bowl right now, gainfully employed, and working towards a masters.
>>
>>27161591

Cup of coffee and a joint. The ol' hippie speedball. Did that a lot in college.
>>

22 now, just got bored of it and stopped about six months ago. Still enjoy the occasion trip, but drugs don't really interest me much anymore after trying different ones
>>
Since last year

Currently sick and on dat ibuprofen+weed body bliss
>>
>>27162220
Waaa. Be a faggot elsewhere.
>>
>>27159624
20 never
feels disgusting being so autistic even autists smoked it and i haven't
>>
>>27160954
>3-4 days
Doesn't it get boring m8? I usually get bored after like 5 hours straight if I'm hotboxing or something so I can stay high for that long. If Its not all at once tho then it stays fun because then you keep wishing you were higher lel. Also that seems like an easy way to get a high tolerance kek not worth it for me senpai.
>>
>>27161215
Is that not sad?

>>27161074
It comforts me for all of 1 hour. Then I want to be back home

>>27161363
Same thing happened to me. Dropped the joint and picked up the bottle
>>
about 14
I've pretty much quit now i just get really paranoid and real bad anxiety especially when i get sativas.
It's not relaxing like it used to be.
>>
16 years old. One of my good friends parents didnt give a shit what we did as long as we told them about it. Told them we were going to smoke weed "okay". Our usual group goes over there to play xbox all night long and smoke for the first time. Spend half the night trying to rig up something and figuring out how to smoke it. Finally use a socket in a water bottle and I didn't even feel high.
>>
>>27161074

>not walking hand-in-hand with your qt on a winters day during christmas and enjoying the scenery and having a fun-filled day

kek
>>
>>27159624
That pic is so fucking comfy
I like those sunset photos with businesses.
I just imagine a little town like that with chill people all just enjoying the beach and sunset.
Holy fuck, these feels are real
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.