[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you get turned down for a job for not having enough facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 5UiSqVk.png (110 KB, 403x481) Image search: [Google]
5UiSqVk.png
110 KB, 403x481
>tfw you get turned down for a job for not having enough facebook friends

Interviewer thought I made a fake account to try and make myself look good, because he noticed I never post and wasn't marked as in a relationship. Heads up, if you have a facebook account, make a bunch of fake posts and make a fake account to post on your wall as your "girlfriend", otherwise people will think you're a degenerate trying to make himself look good.
>>
so what happens if you don't have a Facebook? I'm guessing they'll just think you're a serial killer or something right?
>>
Sounds like you made this shit up. They'll check out your social media before you even get an interview, but never question you about it...

Fake shit
>>
>Getting turned down because of that shit
I honestly wouldn't even care. That shows that the interviewer was a normie fuck that needs to be purged along with all the others.
>>
File: 1451897156197.jpg (52 KB, 360x363) Image search: [Google]
1451897156197.jpg
52 KB, 360x363
>>27158956
>have never had any social media accounts
Please tell me the whole thing with social media and interviews is just a meme
>>
man i hate this shit. Only normalfag ways of socializing "count."
>>
>>27159029
If it's worth it for them to have a social media account, it's not worth it for you to work there.
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (5 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
5 KB, 233x216
>companies ask you for your Facebook account

>literally hiring you based on your social status
>>
>>27159029
http://www.infomart-usa.com/background-screening-news/social-media-background-checks.html

It's real. Almost all employers google your name now and take a quick look to make sure you're not a neo nazi or have been arrested. A lot of them will unofficially ignore you or not hire you if you don't have a social media account, because they'll assume you're hiding something.
>>
File: e68.jpg (184 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
184 KB, 665x662
>>27159091
HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO MAKE FRIENDSHIPS WHEN YOU NORMIES KEEP ISOLATING US!!!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27159107
>cant even have some degree of privacy anymore without arousing suspicion that you're "hiding something"
thanks normalfags
>>
>tfw you don't get the job because you didn't have enough comment karma

I didn't read the fine print, apparently you need 10k upvotes,
>>
>>27159147
The "weirdo" test is the most important one you can pass. One of the interns didn't get hired because all the girls in the office thought he was too creepy. That's not what they told him of course, but that's the real reason he didn't get hired.
>>
>>27158956
>We are moving towards a future where social media is more than just a cheap form of entertainment for normies and women

I want off this wild ride before it crashes.
>>
I almost got a job as Jr. Network Admin, but they did a background check on my Twitter and found out that I bought all my followers off fiverr. There's a site you can use to check for follow bots.

https://www.twitteraudit.com/
>>
>>27159281
china has already begun implementing it's good citizen credit scores, it's only a matter of time before the west begins doing the same
>>
File: 1456292154216.png (548 KB, 667x433) Image search: [Google]
1456292154216.png
548 KB, 667x433
>>27158956
face... boooook? hmmm sounds familiar remind me again what that is
>>
>never had a facebook
>never had a cellphone
>don't even know what a whatsapp is
I wonder what normies would think of me if I left my house
>>
File: pepeextrasmug.jpg (10 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
pepeextrasmug.jpg
10 KB, 224x225
so glad i use a false name for almost all interactions IRL.

my semi-fake name doesn't show up on the internet and when i do anything official (like a job, government stuff) i give them my full real name and all that shows up on google is some criminal niggers mugshots,

i have a last name that doesn't actually belong to me and was/isn't the original name of the person i got it from.

im like a jew, i have no real home.

What should my last name be when I change it, senpaitachi?

Pountney or Theofanous?

I'm thinking Theofanous so then not only can I pull the autism card IRL, I can pull "I have non-white ancestry, you shitlord bigot" card.
>>
Just say you had to delete it in High School due to harassment and stayed off social media since. If they keep prodding keep your words professional and say that you would rather not say, or that it was personal or something, but with an offended tone.

It will work.
>>
>>27158956

That's a fucking stupid reason not to hire someone. You're better off because that person sounds like a supreme faggot. You do not want to work for a supreme faggot.
>>
>>27159107
Why does society just keep kicking us when we're down?

Why doesn't it ever let us fix ourselves?
>>
File: 4e5.jpg (55 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
4e5.jpg
55 KB, 625x626
>>27158956
So do you think on these any or just let them fly?
>>
>>27159639
There is no fixing yourself. You are a broken human. You might see, intellectually, a path toward bettering yourself but it's a path you will follow only in dreams and delusions. If you were capable of functioning in regular society you would never have found yourself in this position.

You are not being kicked while you are down. You are being kicked.
>>
>>27159846
why u so mean senpai
>>
>>27159878
save your family some grief, get it over with quickly
>>
If they can disqualify you because of your facebook account (or lack of one) then the job must have pretty shit qualifications. What were you applying for, a general office clerk, or hr position? I don't have a facebook account and it has never gotten in the way of getting a job as a software developer.
>>
>>27160224
>If they can disqualify you because of your facebook account (or lack of one) then the job must have pretty shit
no

it means the position is competitive
>>
>>27160224
it's imaginary anon
1. what place would actually tell you that's why you were not hired
2. what job would find "no gf" a serious issue? if anything you are now more desirable to hire
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.